PDA

View Full Version : Tailor made for the Org

crayola
22-May-10, 00:57
Psychic joins search for lost cat (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lincolnshire/8697714.stm)

An Indian psychic is helping to search for cat which went missing from a Lincolnshire village.

Oliver, a four-year-old tabby and white cat, went missing from Boothby Graffoe in October.

Owner Sue Machen, 56, has paid £1,000 for Hertfordshire-based company Animal Search UK to hunt for the animal.

It has employed psychic Sarita Gupta, who is based in Bangalore, to help in the search, a move which has been criticised by a sceptics' society. This story should have broken on the Org first. Not only does it have a lost cat and a psychic but the psychic is in India so the complaints about Indian call centres become complaints about Indian Psychic Centres and we can have never-ending 'you're a racist' / 'no I'm not' ping pong name calling.

What would your ideal Org thread be?

Serenity
22-May-10, 01:11
This story should have broken on the Org first. Not only does it have a lost cat and a psychic but the psychic is in India so the complaints about Indian call centres become complaints about Indian Psychic Centres and we can have never-ending 'you're a racist' / 'no I'm not' ping pong name calling.

What would your ideal Org thread be?

I just hope they find the cat :D
I don't care if who finds it is racist or is a deluded psychic. But yes good call for a caithness.org thread. Nice one [lol]

Metalattakk
22-May-10, 01:28
It needs a windfarm and a hint of 9/11 Bush/Blair conspiracy.

Other than that, it's grand. :)

jock leith
22-May-10, 04:37
I just hope they find the cat :D
I don't care if who finds it is racist or is a deluded psychic. But yes good call for a caithness.org thread. Nice one [lol]

Hope they don't find, it's been used in a" Curry";)

crayola
22-May-10, 14:45
Good grief! I thought I was joking about Psychic Call Centres but they really exist!

Here's one STAR TEMPLE The UK's most respected pyschic network (http://www.startemple.com/online-telephone-psychics.php)

They don't say whether they help find lost cats. :(

scorrie
22-May-10, 22:33
Not only does it have a lost cat and a psychic butt

A Psychic Butt?

Now that would be something!!