PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for making it possible..

A_Usher
14-May-04, 20:17
A warm thank you to those in Caithness and those further a field who attended our systema (Russian Martial Art) seminar last weekend. Without you it would not have been as successful. It was a privilege to once again bring a unique and unknown system to Caithness and to allow those who can't find the time or money to train out with Caithness a unique experience. We have some great sports and martial arts here in the North and its great to be able to bring guest instructors to Caithness, and as many find out, it isn’t that far away from civilisation, and many are overwhelmed with both the beauty and hospitality of Caithness.

Many of you will have seen yourselves on Monday's North tonight, which was great. I hope again to bring Rob Poyton back this great county, and we will be holding regular classes as of next month. For all those that attended I will be hopefully finishing editing the footage and getting the DVD out to you soon.

Andrew Usher
Chief Instructor of Caithness Freestyle Martial Arts
Workgroup coordinator of Systema Caithness.

A_Usher
01-Jun-04, 18:26
I just came across the link to our news coverage on Grampian. For those of you at the seminar, then you might get a glimpse of yourself..

http://northtonight.grampiantv.co.uk/content/default.asp?page=s1_1_1&newsid=3802

On another note, new fitness classes will be starting soon, a great chance to get into shape before the summer months close. Our freestyle martial arts classes are now closed and we are exclusively teaching systema here in Caithness. Details should be hopefully on caithness.org soon under the sports section.

Regards,
Andrew Usher
Systema Caithness

tommy turtle
05-Jun-04, 11:51
Do you have classes in wick? And if so what nights and time please?

A_Usher
07-Jun-04, 12:42
Hi,
Sorry for not posting sooner, but i have been busy.
We are still sorting out a venue for wick, hopefully soon......

Details of class times etc are now on our new website, which is up an running.

www.systemacaithness.co.uk

Regards,
Andrew

Mr P Cannop
07-Jun-04, 14:07
what about Thurso ??

A_Usher
30-Jun-04, 14:19
Wick Russian Martial Art and Fitness class starts Monday 5th July.

Assembly Rooms, 7 - 9 p.m. Adults only, sorry no kids class.

Hopefully Thurso soon.....

Regards to all, especially those hunting for venues for us.

Andrew