PDA

View Full Version : 2 missing cats

rs 2k
21-May-10, 19:01
HI

2 cats missing need to find them asap

1 is grey and white and the other is black and brown tabby

both have stitches down their stomach's (Both were dressed 2 weeks ago)

escaped from their carrier outside Thurso vet this morning :~(

really need to find them as they need stitches removed as soon as

If spotted anywhere could u please phone katy on 07749102038 (o2)

Been outside vet most of the afternoon looking and no joy

we are hoping they find their way home but don't really leave their garden at home so not sure if they will :~(

bustergirl
21-May-10, 21:14
i hope u find them:~(poor kittys:( i hope u find them katy best wishes

rs 2k
21-May-10, 23:20
1 cat found :Razz been up at the vets all night, (Til it got dark) still can't get the other 1, she is in the bushes at the bus station, will try again tomorrow :D

Liz
21-May-10, 23:40
Oh sorry to hear that but so glad you got one back.

If needed Cats Protection could lend you a cat trap. I have one you could borrow if you want?

Pretty sure you will get her back tomorrow though.

rs 2k
22-May-10, 00:33
Hi Liz

Yes i did say to my sister about the cat trap, so might give u a shout if no luck, thanx,we nearly had her but a bus came and she was so scared she was away back in the bushes and they are really thick, she has been in the bushes for 10 hours so i think she will still be there in the morning, hopefully anyway, we took a tin of tuna down for her to keep her going til the morning :D

Liz
22-May-10, 12:17
Och what a shame. Damn bus!:roll:

Pretty sure hunger will drive her out so, hopefully, the tuna will work. If not, just get in touch and you can have the cat trap and sure you will get her then.

I am so paranoid about cat carriers as have heard of a few cats getting out of them. So I got a canvas one which zips up.:D

Dadie
22-May-10, 21:18
Lizz
My mums old cat could manage to unzip a cat carrier!
He could get a paw/claw on the zipper and work it along the zip until he could force his head out:eek:

Liz
22-May-10, 22:42
Lizz
My mums old cat could manage to unzip a cat carrier!
He could get a paw/claw on the zipper and work it along the zip until he could force his head out:eek:

Ha ha. The wee rascal!

The zipper is on the outside of my carrier so it couldn't be opened from the inside.:D

richardson.laura
23-May-10, 00:08
oh my god!

I'd never heard of a cat escaping from a carrier before but now I have a total complex, as the owner of 3 lovely cats, all members of our family!

Will definately be looking into more secure transport for them!

I'm glad you found your guys, so upsetting when a pet goes missing!

you
23-May-10, 19:56
Pleased you found your two rascals.

Liz
23-May-10, 22:46
Did they get the other cat?

rs 2k
23-May-10, 22:52
Hiya

No still not got the other cat, she is being a right rascal, even the vet is having a go at catching her [lol], could u please pm me your phone number Liz coz if she isn't caught tomorrow i think the trap is the only way to go as she really needs to get her stitches out

Thanx

teenybash
23-May-10, 23:32
Been on tenderhooks reading this.........................fingers crossed the escapee is captured....I am sure she will be......:)

Jovi
23-May-10, 23:43
Hope you get your missing cat home safely.

rs 2k
25-May-10, 12:10
Hi

good news cat found in cat trap this morning, so straight to vet and stitches out :D

Thanx very much Liz for the cat trap

bustergirl
25-May-10, 12:21
thats amazing news congratulations :D

Liz
25-May-10, 12:22
That's great news!!!!!!:D

You are very welcome and glad to have been of help. If I'm not in when you come back with the trap just leave it at my door.
Thanks!

Jovi
25-May-10, 14:10
So pleased youve got your cat back,great news. :)

teenybash
25-May-10, 15:08
So nice to hear your happy news....well done Liz for playing an important roll in the capture.:)

rs 2k
25-May-10, 21:35
Thanx everyone my sister is delighted to have her cat home safe and well, :D

She has been through a lot this last few weeks, all her babies were taken away from her, then she had an op and now scared to death all weekend in a strange place, but now she is home safe and well,:Razz but she is grounded for a few days, so she can chill out :D

Thanx again especially Liz xx

balto
25-May-10, 21:40
delighted that the cat was found and is now home safe and sound, all we need for is the same thing to happen with holly.

Dadie
25-May-10, 21:58
Glad you got them both!
didnt realise one was still loose before!