PDA

View Full Version : wick zip slide

Mr P Cannop
21-May-10, 14:00
On the 24th July I’m going to tackle the 480 foot adrenalin-fuelled zip slide across the River Wick in Caithness to raise money for the children’s cancer charity CLIC Sargent. I have never done anything like this before and I’m very worried and very excited about it! Please sponsor me so that I can raise a lot of money for the charity and help families who have children with cancer.

http://www.justgiving.com/Paul-Cannop

Paul

Mr P Cannop
22-May-10, 17:53
bumping this up to the top anyone willing to sponsor me ??

Mr P Cannop
23-May-10, 07:01
bump it up to the top

Mr P Cannop
30-May-10, 19:44
can some one make this a sticky please ??

pegasus
30-May-10, 19:48
Brave laddie! Hopefuly be made a sticky soon. ;)

Mr P Cannop
30-May-10, 20:00
does anyone else want to sponsor me ??

changilass
30-May-10, 20:00
Why does it need making sticky?

Its on the front page and he aint the only person doing sumat for a charity.

Good luck on the day though Paul.

grumpy1
31-May-10, 13:27
good luck paul hope you have a great day.....were doing the zipslide in inverness on the 25th for the same charity

Mr P Cannop
31-May-10, 13:32
would any one else want to sponsor me ??

Serenity
31-May-10, 14:22
Sorry I tend to just sponsor my own friends. And recently have sponsored a few who have done similar things to you. I do not understand why this particular attempt is on the front page of the org when probably 10s-100s of caithnessians are doing similar fundraising at any one time.

Scunner
31-May-10, 15:03
Sorry I tend to just sponser my own friends. And recently have sponsered a few who have done similar things to you. I do not understand why this particular attempt is on the front page of the org when probably 10s-100s of caithnessians are doing similar fundraising at any one time.

I agree with you, we all need sponsors from time to time and use pretty hard graft to find them

Cattach
31-May-10, 18:33
I agree with you, we all need sponsors from time to time and use pretty hard graft to find them

Of course we do but that should not stop Paul trying his best for sponsorship. If you are not able to sponsor that is no problem and I am sure he will not mind.

Got to it Paul and enjoy yourself.

Bill Fernie
31-May-10, 21:59
Sorry I tend to just sponsor my own friends. And recently have sponsored a few who have done similar things to you. I do not understand why this particular attempt is on the front page of the org when probably 10s-100s of caithnessians are doing similar fundraising at any one time.

Paul asked if it could go on and I had time so put it in. I have done this for others from time to time and missed some - its all down to my time which is usually in short supply these days. Also it works well if a page has ben set up at a place like Just Giving.

It is about helping the particular charity that I look at. It is up to folk tto make up their mind if they know the person and want to sponsor them.

Apologies for others who have not made to the front page in the past.

Bill Fernie

Mr P Cannop
13-Jun-10, 15:32
still need more sponsors please ??

telfordstar
13-Jun-10, 19:35
Sorry Paul no mun no fun but good luck with the zip slide anyways.

Mr P Cannop
13-Jun-10, 19:43
anyone else want to sponsor me ??