PDA

View Full Version : B-Fest 2010

MusicWicker
20-May-10, 21:01
Line Up Announced!

The Pepsi Challenge
20-May-10, 21:10
Excellent. Here's hoping for a good turnout, good weather, and lots of other good stuff.

rangers1873
20-May-10, 21:14
i.ll be there with the wife and kids,cant wait livewire are excellent

Jeid
20-May-10, 21:51
The poster isn't working for me, but I've seen it. Looks like it will be a great day :D

theboss
20-May-10, 22:36
http://i47.tinypic.com/27zgffk.jpg

MusicWicker
20-May-10, 22:38
I put a thread on General and Music and for some reason the pic will only work on one or the other, poster can be viewed on general thread

Cheers :)

loganbiffy
20-May-10, 23:00
This does look quality indeed. Healthy Minds Collapse again :)
Nice.

Tubthumper
20-May-10, 23:03
I like. Can I play please?

fingalmacool
20-May-10, 23:31
This does look quality indeed. Healthy Minds Collapse again :)
Nice.

And why is No Exit Wound not throwing their hats in the mix:confused

MusicWicker
20-May-10, 23:34
They have, all bands are welcome to apply to play the local music stage. Preference will be given to bands with original material but we'll try to accommodate as many as we can

fingalmacool
20-May-10, 23:56
They have, all bands are welcome to apply to play the local music stage. Preference will be given to bands with original material but we'll try to accommodate as many as we can

"Pardon me all to hell" I may be mistaking but there are three bands in Caithness that i know of, that are playing their own stuff, No Exit Wound, Astronot, and the Harlands/Liquid blue, so get them all on:confused

The Pepsi Challenge
21-May-10, 00:04
Preference will be given to bands with original material but we'll try to accommodate as many as we can

Nae offense, squire, but how does that compute given the erm, headliners? No beef, mind, just saying.

Jeid
21-May-10, 00:34
Nae offense, squire, but how does that compute given the erm, headliners? No beef, mind, just saying.

Took 12 posts... well done. A new record.

I think what he's trying to do is encourage the bands who are writing their own songs. It's not a bad idea. Bands from Caithness do write their own tracks, it's not a bad idea to show that really :)

Jeid
21-May-10, 00:35
"Pardon me all to hell" I may be mistaking but there are three bands in Caithness that i know of, that are playing their own stuff, No Exit Wound, Astronot, and the Harlands/Liquid blue, so get them all on:confused

Add Always The Sixth to that list as well :confused

MusicWicker
21-May-10, 08:26
Hopefully it will encourage bands who are just starting out to get writing and enter. Only 3 originals just now but the closing date for entries isn't until 1st of July. :D

WeeRob
23-May-10, 21:59
Fantastic news. Genuinely can't wait!

Weekend after Belladrum too... August should be a belter.

WeeRob
23-May-10, 22:01
Took 12 posts... well done. A new record.

I think what he's trying to do is encourage the bands who are writing their own songs. It's not a bad idea. Bands from Caithness do write their own tracks, it's not a bad idea to show that really :)

Don't worry Jeid... he's just wangling for a support slot! :lol:

Jeid
23-May-10, 22:17
Likely WeeRob :lol:

Hope to see you there... bring the big.. well, wee man up with you.

MusicWicker
24-May-10, 23:03

5 original bands signed up already and their all from Caithness!

Jeid
24-May-10, 23:24
5 Caithness bands? Grand!