PDA

View Full Version : Where is Scotsboy?

willowbankbear
11-Jun-06, 20:20
Is hein org jail or is he just not posting on here anymore?

Pepsi hasnt been on much either, but the Doc has returned, Does anybody ken where he is?

DrSzin
11-Jun-06, 23:13
Dunno about either of those two, but when are you off Mr Roses?

willowbankbear
11-Jun-06, 23:20
Im goin to the Granite city on wednesday morning, Chopper on Thursday morning 10 am, So hopefully its a 2 week trip & I can still go to the Org night out. Connie & cedric are going, Chobbers also so maybe a few more may appear.
We are all going out that night regardless, so come along i dont think ye`ll be disappointed folks

DrSzin
11-Jun-06, 23:46
Good luck with the new job. I guess it'll be a wee bit different from the taxi.

Apologies for taking this thread off-topic, but disappearing Orgers are a growing business. :lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
12-Jun-06, 02:30
Im goin to the Granite city on wednesday morning, Chopper on Thursday morning 10 am, So hopefully its a 2 week trip & I can still go to the Org night out. Connie & cedric are going, Chobbers also so maybe a few more may appear.
We are all going out that night regardless, so come along i dont think ye`ll be disappointed folks

Good luck wi' yer new job Stone Roses,man.Has the date definetly been set for the 30th.:D

willowbankbear
12-Jun-06, 08:43
That was the date most folk decided on for the poll , so motion carried Friday the 30th of June it is. Just hope Im home:confused

scotsboy
12-Jun-06, 18:51
I had a wee jaunt which took me to Glasgow, Thirsa, Orkney and Dubai........now back home.

Touched that I was missed!

willowbankbear
12-Jun-06, 21:10
Good to see yer back man[lol]