PDA

View Full Version : Monstrous

pegasus
20-May-10, 17:02
To think that so many were sacrificed needlessly by these mad monsters is horrific!
Roosevelt, Hitler, Stalin, Eisenhower and Churchill it seems were all evil actors for the elite, puppet masters. this brood were all egomaniacal, blood thirsty and treacherous.
"History is written by the victors," a quote by Churchill himself! How easy for the liars as to write what they want, whilst the real victims have no voice! :~(

http://theoccidentalobserver.net/tooblog/?p=1540

series2A
20-May-10, 17:05
Aye, there are no winners in wars.

pegasus
20-May-10, 17:11
Aye, there are no winners in wars.

So very true!

rob1
20-May-10, 17:15
It is a strange world. I remember from history at school, that there was an occation where the British minister for war and air said 'I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes' in relation to a Kurdish uprising in what was Mesopotamia, now Iraq. Although poison gas was not used - but seriously considered, tear gas was used instead.
What I find strange is that one of Saddam Husain's greatest crimes was the gassing of the Kurds. Saddam was not put to death on this, but a few of his closest allies were.
By the way, that British minister was Winston Churchill! It's so true, the winners always gets to write the history books.

ducati
20-May-10, 17:16
"History is written by the victors,"

http://theoccidentalobserver.net/tooblog/?p=1540

And "truth is on the internet" [lol]

John Little
20-May-10, 17:18
This article you are citing reads like a third class novel straight out of the Fu Manchu genre.

It is certainly a polemic, definitely a rather paranoid conspiracy theory and I advise you not to believe everything you read.

Actually ..........................is that you Stavro????

Andfield
20-May-10, 18:02
What a load of codswollop [disgust]

The really sad thing as that some idiots believe this type of trash [disgust]

pegasus
20-May-10, 18:39

you dont think much of Pat Buchanan i see

joxville
20-May-10, 18:44
You wanna know something Pegasus, I've read some bullcrap in my time, but that trash.....:roll:

fred
20-May-10, 21:59

Hey...pick on someone who can answer back.

John Little
20-May-10, 22:00
Hey...pick on someone who can answer back.

You mean he can't?

fred
20-May-10, 22:04
You mean he can't?

Not since he was hounded out he can't.

Kenn
20-May-10, 22:09
Quite agree, what a load of claptrap and what a biased anti-semitic take the author has!

Tubthumper
20-May-10, 23:21
... I remember from history at school, that there was an occation where the British minister for war and air said 'I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes' in relation to a Kurdish uprising in what was Mesopotamia, now Iraq. Although poison gas was not used - [but seriously considered], tear gas was used instead...{my underline & brackets}
Hey, well done for at least moderating your claim, but when you're quoting stuff to back up the tripe the OP is pushing, at least have the decency to give the context as well, will ya?

horseman
20-May-10, 23:26
Rightly or wrongly, history is in place! An any idget who chooses to challeng it it ,, had better have some proof--look at the holocaust deniers!!! Do some people lead such sad lives, so that they get their kicks out of denigrating well held principals an standards. Beatr me.

ducati
20-May-10, 23:28
I've said it before, the Internet is a real threat to the future of history :eek::confused

Tubthumper
20-May-10, 23:29
I've said it before, the Internet is a real threat to the future of history :eek::confused
No it wasn't.

ducati
20-May-10, 23:30
No it wasn't.

[lol][lol][lol]

pegasus
21-May-10, 01:19
{my underline & brackets}
Hey, well done for at least moderating your claim, but when you're quoting stuff to back up the tripe the OP is pushing, at least have the decency to give the context as well, will ya?

i'm pushing tripe for lamenting the millions killed in the second world war? You must be a very sad man to have nothingh better to do with youre time.

John Little
21-May-10, 06:42

I don't mean Stavro- I mean Pegasus.

I note there is no response yet.

And I picked on no-one Fred. I asked a question.

Tubthumper
21-May-10, 07:27
i'm pushing tripe for lamenting the millions killed in the second world war? You must be a very sad man to have nothingh better to do with youre time.
That's right pegasus. Very sad. Sad for the state of the world and the millions who die every day.
I just wish I had the time to peruse the paranoid 'historical' trash you find so edifying. And learn to do that head-shaking, frowning, disapproving 'pursed lips' thing your type do. You know, the one that makes your mouth look like a dog's bottom.
Illuminate anyone? ;)

The Drunken Duck
21-May-10, 08:31
I find the fact that someone who is so obviously anti war chose the cherished symbol of the Parachute Regiment as their username a bit strange. Look at what the Maroon Machine call their Magazine .. http://www.parachuteregiment-hsf.org/Pegasus.htm

Very "Ally" .. :D

fred
21-May-10, 09:26
I don't mean Stavro- I mean Pegasus.

You said "Stavro"

I note there is no response yet.

Nor should there be, if you can't argue your point without personal attacks on other users one of which is unable to defend themselves that is your problem, no need for everyone to sink to your level.

rob1
21-May-10, 09:42
{my underline & brackets}

My humble appologies. alsa, i cant remember the name of my history books from 15-20 years ago.
By the way. I never read the artical. it is blocked on my computer!

Boozeburglar
21-May-10, 09:43
I have no problem reminding anyone that Stavro was at the very least anti semetic. My suspicion is a lot worse too.

No problem for me that Stavro cannot respond as Stavro.

Anyone wearing those same clothes can expect to meet some resistance thanks to the groundwork Stavro laid.

The ironic thing is that some of those who think they are engaging in 'free' speech are actually stifling it with their insistant monotonous diatribe.

fred
21-May-10, 10:19
I have no problem reminding anyone that Stavro was at the very least anti semetic. My suspicion is a lot worse too.

The clique branding someone anti-Semitic so they can pretend that the crimes against humanity being committed by the Zionist regime in Israel aren't happening don't make it so.

No problem for me that Stavro cannot respond as Stavro.

I am sure you have no problems with attacking someone who can't answer back,.

Anyone wearing those same clothes can expect to meet some resistance thanks to the groundwork Stavro laid.

You mean the clique will heap personal abuse on everyone who doesn't toe their line.

The ironic thing is that some of those who think they are engaging in 'free' speech are actually stifling it with their insistant monotonous diatribe.

Sounds better than stifling it with ad hominem attacks.

Boozeburglar
21-May-10, 10:34
How much more objective does it get than responding only to what an individual has posted on a message board with no other knowledge of that person?

If you want a good example of a clique, cast your mind back to the way you and your anti semite pal Stavro used to queue up behind one another to attack anyone who did not toe your bizarre line.

I have actually got off my backside and demonstrated against Israel in the past. You have no idea at all who you are talking to, you assume all the time you are in some elevated position of knowledge and all your other output is tainted with that.

John Little
21-May-10, 10:43
This article you are citing reads like a third class novel straight out of the Fu Manchu genre.

It is certainly a polemic, definitely a rather paranoid conspiracy theory and I advise you not to believe everything you read.

Sigh.

I thought I'd quote my words back at you since you do not seem to understand them.

I'm asking Pegasus if he is Stavro.

Is that clear now?

I am not attacking Stavro- simply asking Pegasus if he is Stavro.

I am sure that Pegasus is capable of answering for himself.

Boozeburglar
21-May-10, 10:58
I am sure you have no problems with attacking someone who can't answer back

What is that supposed to mean Fred?

I have spent years of my life working to help people have a voice in society; many of them the most vulnerable amongst us. You really have no idea, and if you feel you are not engaging in personal abuse with statements such as this you really are getting the life you deserve.

I have no problem saying what I think about the entity that was apparent here as Stavro, I care not whether they pushed the wrong buttons constantly and ended up unable to respond as that entity.

Stavro was one of life's deluded losers. Not an exclusive club.

fred
21-May-10, 11:03
How much more objective does it get than responding only to what an individual has posted on a message board with no other knowledge of that person?

If you want a good example of a clique, cast your mind back to the way you and your anti semite pal Stavro used to queue up behind one another to attack anyone who did not toe your bizarre line.

Please post a reference to where I attacked anyone or to where Stavro posted anything anti-Semitic.

I have actually got off my backside and demonstrated against Israel in the past. You have no idea at all who you are talking to, you assume all the time you are in some elevated position of knowledge and all your other output is tainted with that.

I don't give a damn who I am talking to, I respond to what people say not to who they are.

fred
21-May-10, 11:19
What is that supposed to mean Fred?

I have spent years of my life working to help people have a voice in society; many of them the most vulnerable amongst us. You really have no idea, and if you feel you are not engaging in personal abuse with statements such as this you really are getting the life you deserve.

I have no problem saying what I think about the entity that was apparent here as Stavro, I care not whether they pushed the wrong buttons constantly and ended up unable to respond as that entity.

Stavro was one of life's deluded losers. Not an exclusive club.

Stavro was a user on this forum you have branded a "deluded loser" so you can just ignore whatever he said.

That's how you work isn't it? Someone has a different view of the world to you you just put them down, call them names.

Boozeburglar
21-May-10, 11:19
Please post a reference to where I attacked anyone or to where Stavro posted anything anti-Semitic.

Can't be bothered. Prove I am wrong.

I don't give a damn who I am talking to, I respond to what people say not to who they are.

Walks like a robot. Talks like a robot.

Probably is a robot.

fred
21-May-10, 11:23
Sigh.

I thought I'd quote my words back at you since you do not seem to understand them.

I'm asking Pegasus if he is Stavro.

Is that clear now?

I am not attacking Stavro- simply asking Pegasus if he is Stavro.

I am sure that Pegasus is capable of answering for himself.

Yes, it was clear what you were doing all along.

It makes no difference who Pegasus is, it is irrelevant, all that is relevant is what someone says not who they are.

fred
21-May-10, 11:26
Can't be bothered. Prove I am wrong.

Then you can't substantiate your libellous accusations.

Walks like a robot. Talks like a robot.

Probably is a robot.

Can't substantiate anything else either, just sling the mud and hope some of it sticks.

ducati
21-May-10, 11:26

It makes no difference who Pegasus is, it is irrelevant, all that is relevant is what someone says not who they are.

Actually, it does, I'm quite fussy whom I engage with. :Razz

The Drunken Duck
21-May-10, 11:34
Actually, it does, I'm quite fussy whom I engage with. :Razz

I'm not. Any port in a storm.

But I wont TALK to just anyone .. ;)

Boozeburglar
21-May-10, 11:35
Then you can't substantiate your libellous accusations.

So sue me!

Can't substantiate anything else either

Not can't. Can't be bothered. Can't you read?

just sling the mud and hope some of it sticks.

If only it was possible pal. How about Tiger Feet?

John Little
21-May-10, 11:39

However my motivation was curiousity, not relevance.

You are strangely defensive of this person Fred - when I have not attacked........

Tubthumper
21-May-10, 12:24
My humble appologies. alsa, i cant remember the name of my history books from 15-20 years ago.
By the way. I never read the artical. it is blocked on my computer!
Chill, manny!:lol:
Anyway you weren't missing much. Plenty of drool and outrage, not much of substance. The usual claptrap.

Tubthumper
21-May-10, 12:30
I think that when Fred talks of 'the clique' he means 'everyone in the world'.
I know who Stavro is. It's better he's not here.

Tubthumper
21-May-10, 12:33
... I respond to what people say not to who they are.
No Fred, you respond to whetever bizarre interpretation you place on things which are written (and sometimes not) here. Then you get all irate. Then you start accusing everyone of bullying you.

Don't deny it, this is the fourth time I've seen you work this ploy.

fred
21-May-10, 12:34
I think that when Fred talks of 'the clique' he means 'everyone in the world'.
I know who Stavro is. It's better he's not here.

Do you? Do you actually know who Stavro is?

Or do you just think you do?

Tubthumper
21-May-10, 12:37
I actually do know.
Please don't speak directly to me, I feel threatened.

fred
21-May-10, 12:41
I actually do know.
Please don't speak directly to me, I feel threatened.

Ok then, what is his first name.

Boozeburglar
21-May-10, 12:44
Homer?

Do I get a prize?

Boozeburglar
21-May-10, 12:49
Ok then, what is his first name.

Okay.

What is his first name.

But how about his second name?

Tubthumper
21-May-10, 12:52
Hey paranoid deluded loser-type person, I asked you not to speak to me directly.
You want me to prove something?? You, who rants and raves, blusters and prevaricates, accuses others of harrassment while doing it himself, always denies ever doing any wrong, who cries and shouts 'bully' when the argument goes against him, who considers anyone who doesn't agree implicitly with his bizarre beliefs & ramblings as part of a clique, believes any old clag that's posted on the internet as long as he can get outrraged about it, who says he stands up for the voiceless but who freely indulges in online libel (but claims it doesn't matter as he has nothing for the suer to take) who lives in our country but hates it and considers it as a terrible place full of molesters, abusers, murderers, conspirers, masons, who indulged in mutual online rubbing sessions with a pretty weird individual with eminently odd (at least) beliefs, who is anti-Israel but also anti anyone who shows a hint of anti-semitism (while defending an anti-semite) .... you are having a larf, surely!

I know who you are as well. I've seen photos.

fred
21-May-10, 13:00
Hey paranoid deluded loser-type person, I asked you not to speak to me directly.
You want me to prove something?? You, who rants and raves, blusters and prevaricates, accuses others of harrassment while doing it himself, always denies ever doing any wrong, who cries and shouts 'bully' when the argument goes against him, who considers anyone who doesn't agree implicitly with his bizarre beliefs & ramblings as part of a clique, believes any old clag that's posted on the internet as long as he can get outrraged about it, who says he stands up for the voiceless but who freely indulges in online libel (but claims it doesn't matter as he has nothing for the suer to take) who lives in our country but hates it and considers it as a terrible place full of molesters, abusers, murderers, conspirers, masons, who indulged in mutual online rubbing sessions with a pretty weird individual with eminently odd (at least) beliefs, who is anti-Israel but also anti anyone who shows a hint of anti-semitism (while defending an anti-semite) .... you are having a larf, surely!

I know who you are as well. I've seen photos.

I'll take that as a "don't know" then.

Bazeye
21-May-10, 13:02
Over to you Fred. :lol:

Tubthumper
21-May-10, 13:05
No Fred, that's just you bending things again.

Boozeburglar
21-May-10, 13:05

Lol.

You should let that sense of humour out more often Fred.

Tubs, you went a bit off on one there, don't you think?

I am all for spirited debate, but I like to think we would all have a laugh if we were in the pub.

At Fred, of course.

J-O-K-E.

;)

Tubthumper
21-May-10, 13:07
I agree, I like Fred's SOH when it comes out. More often please.

You're right, I should be more calm. If we'd been in the pub, I could have said that whole thing without breathing as well. I could, honest!

Bazeye
21-May-10, 13:10
If we'd been in the pub, I could have said that whole thing without breathing as well. I could, honest!

I wouldnt have done. Not with my accent anyway.

fred
21-May-10, 13:12
No Fred, that's just you bending things again.

Well there was nothing in your barrage of personal abuse and insults to suggest to me you do know so I must conclude you don't.

The Drunken Duck
21-May-10, 13:30
I agree, I like Fred's SOH when it comes out. More often please

I said exactly that before too, I look forward to the infrequent glimpses of humour we get from him. If Fred just eased back on the act a bit maybe that could get room to show itself a bit more.

People don't have it in for you Fred, I don't no matter what you say. If you injected a bit of humour into your posts it would go a long way, you obviously have a good sense of humour .. let it out.

Right, I'm off for a shower now to get this post off me .. ;)

fred
21-May-10, 13:41
I said exactly that before too, I look forward to the infrequent glimpses of humour we get from him. If Fred just eased back on the act a bit maybe that could get room to show itself a bit more.

People don't have it in for you Fred, I don't no matter what you say. If you injected a bit of humour into your posts it would go a long way, you obviously have a good sense of humour .. let it out.

Right, I'm off for a shower now to get this post off me .. ;)

Quite frankly I don't need your approval to post here and I couldn't give a damn if my posting style doesn't meet your requirements.

I know you think that because you are one of the clique you can dictate to everyone else what they can or can't say but it won't work with me.

Boozeburglar
21-May-10, 13:44
Fred, enuff with all the clique pish.

You are as much one of the whatever it is as anyone else.

Get a bleedin grip.

Why bother posting here at all if you are not interested in being part of something?

The Drunken Duck
21-May-10, 14:45
Quite frankly I don't need your approval to post here and I couldn't give a damn if my posting style doesn't meet your requirements.

I know you think that because you are one of the clique you can dictate to everyone else what they can or can't say but it won't work with me.

Did I say that you needed my approval ?? .. I just complimented you on your humour and suggested that it might be nice to see it more often.

If you think I devote one atom of my life to attempting to dictate to you your flattering yourself.

Boozeburglar
21-May-10, 14:58
Did I say that you needed my approval ?? .. I just complimented you on your humour and suggested that it might be nice to see it more often.

If you think I devote one atom of my life to attempting to dictate to you your flattering yourself.

No chance of a quark then?

Bazeye
21-May-10, 15:48
No chance of a quark then?

Ive got the Strangeness and Charm.

northener
21-May-10, 17:31
Hmmmm...think I'll go for a dump.

It'll produce as much materiel of note as Pegasus' original link.

George Brims
21-May-10, 20:18
"hounded out"? Wasn't he the one linked to Holocaust denial web sites and such?

George Brims
21-May-10, 20:22
you dont think much of Pat Buchanan i see
Neither do I. Pat buchanan is a nutcase. He frequently claims the US would have been better joining in with the Nazis rather than with Britain and the Allies. He has also minimized, if not outright denied, the Holocaust.
The only good thing he has ever done is give a speech at a Republican Party convention that was so awful in its extremism that it helped ensure Bill Clinton's re-election. Dennis Miller (a *conservative* comedian) said of that speech that it "Did sound better in the original German".

pegasus
21-May-10, 21:14
I find the fact that someone who is so obviously anti war chose the cherished symbol of the Parachute Regiment as their username a bit strange.

perhaps you are overlooking something?

pegasus
21-May-10, 21:18
this port certainly created a stir and not to many votes for Buchanan :lol:

(some surpriseingly nasty comments coming out and some inhouse refs)

fred
22-May-10, 00:47
"hounded out"? Wasn't he the one linked to Holocaust denial web sites and such?

You believed that???

Metalattakk
22-May-10, 01:25
you believed that???

roflmfao!!

ducati
22-May-10, 07:46
You believed that???

What was the real reason? :eek:

fred
22-May-10, 08:58
What was the real reason? :eek:

I wouldn't know, the rules here are so confusing.

Just earlier in this thread there was a post full of personal abuse aimed at me, the one that starts "Hey paranoid deluded loser...", this is the sort of prejudice I have to put up with for not agreeing with the clique. If I want to read these forums I have to tolerate personal insults and unfounded accusations, not for anything I have done, just because the clique don't like me posting here.

pegasus
22-May-10, 12:31
And "truth is on the internet" [lol]

Regarding Churchill and Hitler, there is some speculation about them both beiong Rothchilds. For those who wish to see the truth, it can be found on the internet. It's a double-edged sword! Whether or not we use the internet, we still have to evaluate and select thoughout our entire lives.

John Little
22-May-10, 12:32
Nonsense!

Hitler and Churchill were both little green men from Mars.

It is a widely known fact!

In fact if you ask them I bet there would be quite a few people on this org who know this and will assure you that it is true.

The Drunken Duck
22-May-10, 12:50
Regarding Churchill and Hitler, there is some speculation about them both beiong Rothchilds. For those who wish to see the truth, it can be found on the internet. It's a double-edged sword! Whether or not we use the internet, we still have to evaluate and select thoughout our entire lives.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8104/tinfoilhatareag.jpg

Andfield
22-May-10, 12:53
Wots a Rothchild ?:~(

I suppose the simple answer is that the childs parents were Roths :roll:

pegasus
22-May-10, 12:54
Nonsense!

Hitler and Churchill were both little green men from Mars.

It is a widely known fact!

Have you been reading misinformation and propaganda sites again![lol]?

John Little
22-May-10, 13:02
Oh I believe evrything I read - it must be true because it's on the net.

And anyway the alien space bats were on Hitler's side. It says so here.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-7488.html

John Little
22-May-10, 13:14
So logically, what David Icke says about Hitler on Wikipedia MUST be true;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

A Rothschild!

Well well.

northener
22-May-10, 15:24

Well, Stav...er, sorry, Pegasus.

You don't get out much, do you?

pegasus
22-May-10, 16:06
Well, Stav...er, sorry, Pegasus.

You don't get out much, do you?
Another strange post. since the second world war is a popular topic and even the Mail has just ran free DVDs on it for a couple of weeks, I was of the opinion that there would be some views and debate on this forum. On all the other forums i am on there certainly would be but not here by the seems of it. One ot 2 have tried to make a commment or state there view but the rest, like this one above, make no sense to me. Am i missing something?

Peggy

John Little
22-May-10, 16:41
Have you been reading misinformation and propaganda sites again![lol]?

You mean like this one?

Warning to all Orgers!!! - Red Alert!

This is reality Jim- but not as we know it. Do not, repeat, do not enter this site without a tinfoil hat on. You are now entering the twilight zone.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Site erased due to malware etc- not surprising really cos it had rabies itself.

Unfortunately yes. It's twisted me a bit - but I think I managed it without permanent damage.

Funny how Rothschild figures plum in the centre ain't it?

Gee I wish I was a Rothschild.

I might have managed to live in a house like this;

http://www.waddesdon.org.uk/

I reckon they had it sorted!

Beam me up Spotty!!

The Drunken Duck
22-May-10, 16:54
DO NOT click on that geocentric link, its riddled with viruses, spam and malware. I have just had it try to plant all sorts on my machine, Threatfire went nuts !!

John .. run a security scan on your machine.

John Little
22-May-10, 17:02
Will do - shall I erase the link??

The Drunken Duck
22-May-10, 17:09
Will do - shall I erase the link??

I would John just to save others getting caught, Threatfire alerted me as soon as it started loading and then it "killed" the page along with the other tab I had open on the Org.

I'm running Google Chrome and both tabs were killed and I was given a warning message. I had to shut down my machine and re-boot.

John Little
22-May-10, 17:12
OK - I have done it - sounds like THEY have designs on us too.

Pity people can't risk seeing it really - absolutely barking nuts.

I'm running a scan now.

The Drunken Duck
22-May-10, 17:18

I'm running a scan now.

I can well imagine, I saw a couple of sites along that line a few days ago that a friend of my other half sent her. Brought tears of laughter to my eyes they did.

fred
22-May-10, 18:10

I'm running a scan now.

You can check the link you posted with AVG online virus scanner:

http://www.avg.com.au/resources/web-page-scanner/

And with the google website malware check:

http://www.googletutor.com/2008/06/25/check-a-website-for-malware-with-google-safe-browsing-tool/

Please do let us know the result.

John Little
22-May-10, 18:17
Thankyou Fred - I don't need it now because my scan has completed and all is well. I assume my anti-virus stopped what DD experienced.

Anyway I am happy to pm anyone the link to the site if they want to see it- but they had better run it through what you have provided.

Most helpful of you.

The Drunken Duck
22-May-10, 18:48
Just checked that link out John, ran it through Spybot with no snags. Its hilarious, as Edmund Blackadder would say ..

WIBBLE !!

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/900/blackadder.jpg

:D

fred
22-May-10, 19:19
Thankyou Fred - I don't need it now because my scan has completed and all is well. I assume my anti-virus stopped what DD experienced.

Anyway I am happy to pm anyone the link to the site if they want to see it- but they had better run it through what you have provided.

Most helpful of you.

Always better safe than sorry but it is always possible DD was...for want of a better word...mistaken.

fred
22-May-10, 19:34
Another strange post. since the second world war is a popular topic and even the Mail has just ran free DVDs on it for a couple of weeks, I was of the opinion that there would be some views and debate on this forum. On all the other forums i am on there certainly would be but not here by the seems of it. One ot 2 have tried to make a commment or state there view but the rest, like this one above, make no sense to me. Am i missing something?

Peggy

The clique are doing a hatchet job on you Peggy.

I take it from what you said in the racism thread about the Bible being partly responsible for the slave trade you aren't too religious and don't take everything the Bible says literally.

John Little
22-May-10, 20:06
I don't think I'm pretty enough to join - even in a frock :(

http://www.jointheclique.com/

northener
22-May-10, 20:11

I take it from what you said in the racism thread about the Bible being partly responsible for the slave trade you aren't too religious and don't take everything the Bible says literally.

Looks like I'm in the clique, then.

Never been in one before, do I get a special hat or summat?

John Little
22-May-10, 20:12
Are you pretty enough then? :eek:

northener
22-May-10, 20:25
Are you pretty enough then? :eek:

You betcha;)

gleeber
22-May-10, 22:34
This is another one of those lets change history to suit my prejudices thread. :roll:
I was talking with an old guy last night. Hes pretty much housebound but keeps up with the news. He was telling me he is thinking that there may be something in the twin tower conspiracy theory and the the government are in it to the neck and when I asked him if President kennedy was shot by more than one gunman he said dont be daft. :lol:

pegasus
23-May-10, 00:53

Thats very astute of you fred. You are correct.

i watched the European Cup Final tonite with some friends and I must say that the posts of what you call the clique are much more entertaining than the game was. Is this clique always like this?

The Drunken Duck
23-May-10, 08:18
Always better safe than sorry but it is always possible DD was...for want of a better word...mistaken.

Blimey. Even my Acer Laptop and Threatfire anti virus protection are apparently now conspiring against you Fred.

You be careful out there, and stay away from Vending Machines, Internet Cafe's and Cashpoints.

*whispers*

I hear that they are good friends with the "laptop clique" and log your location for "them" .. ;)

John Little
23-May-10, 08:37
This is another one of those lets change history to suit my prejudices thread. :roll:
I was talking with an old guy last night. Hes pretty much housebound but keeps up with the news. He was telling me he is thinking that there may be something in the twin tower conspiracy theory and the the government are in it to the neck and when I asked him if President kennedy was shot by more than one gunman he said dont be daft. :lol:

Ah - but did you ask him about the moon landings?

And aliens?

Oh I almost forgot - The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the Holocaust was faked and it was British Intelligence who did the London bombings in 2007.

How did he feel about those?

fred
23-May-10, 10:13
Thats very astute of you fred. You are correct.

i watched the European Cup Final tonite with some friends and I must say that the posts of what you call the clique are much more entertaining than the game was. Is this clique always like this?

Oh yes, they're a typical gang no different to the gangs you will find in any playground or city street. They use their numbers to bully and control, no one is allowed an opinion here unless it's their opinion. They don't use logic to attack what someone says, they just attack the person and try to discredit them as they have with you.

It isn't so entertaining when you know the damage they do, when Stavro, the person they are now telling everyone is you, was banned I know of at least two of the more sensible and fair minded users who left in protest.

John Little
23-May-10, 10:25
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/900/blackadder.jpg[/IMG]

pegasus
23-May-10, 13:23
Oh yes, they're a typical gang no different to the gangs you will find in any playground or city street. They use their numbers to bully and control, no one is allowed an opinion here unless it's their opinion. They don't use logic to attack what someone says, they just attack the person and try to discredit them as they have with you.

It isn't so entertaining when you know the damage they do, when Stavro, the person they are now telling everyone is you, was banned I know of at least two of the more sensible and fair minded users who left in protest.
The city streets i am familiar with is not somewhere that these clique members would last 5 minutes in.
I am new here and have not done a search on Stavros posts but my guess is that he put these clowns in there place and they just looked for some excuse to remove him before they were showed up even more. only cowards boot somebody off andb then ridicule them when they cant reply.

I copied the 1st line of my original postr
"To think that so many were sacrificed needlessly by these mad monsters is horrific!"

The total numbver of members on this forum is quite large but only these clowns have made there silly comments (little john,Andfield, northern, joxvill, tubthumper ,D Duck). Brims called Buchanan a nutcase which is at least an opinion I suppose!

Perhaps i should suggest that little john is actually Friar tuck, or that D Duck is actually Donald?

Peggy (not Stavro)

pegasus
23-May-10, 13:27
Is it not possible to discus something here without intruders who contribute nothing except crudity,insults and stupidity?

Is there a way of blocking them from a serious post?
Peggy

ducati
23-May-10, 13:47
Is it not possible to discus something here without intruders who contribute nothing except crudity,insults and stupidity?

Is there a way of blocking them from a serious post?
Peggy

You can ignore them, like I ignore nutters like you :roll:

pegasus
23-May-10, 13:53
You can ignore them, like I ignore nutters like you :roll:
youre statement contradicts itself.
Do you wish to comment on the 2nd world war or just show yourself up as being a fool?

fred
23-May-10, 13:56
I copied the 1st line of my original postr
"To think that so many were sacrificed needlessly by these mad monsters is horrific!"

I don't think Churchill had any particular affection for the Jewish race, or anyone else for that matter. I think he was a psychopath hence not capable of real affection.

As with most things he was contradictory on the subject.

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution, by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews, it is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd) or of Krassin or Radek -- all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing.

Winston Churchill

Andfield
23-May-10, 13:59

And that is my considered opinion.

When pretty Peggy is posting is no other allowed a contrary opinion ? [disgust]

ducati
23-May-10, 14:00
Peggy, if you think I am a fool for thinking you are a nutter, you must think you know something I don't.

pegasus
23-May-10, 14:07
I don't think Churchill had any particular affection for the Jewish race, or anyone else for that matter. I think he was a psychopath hence not capable of real affection.

As with most things he was contradictory on the subject.
At last an intelligent discussion is underway. Do you think that Churchil really wrote that? My understanding is that he never even made the speacjes that were supposed to be him.
Where did you get the quote from?

Pretty Peggy

fred
23-May-10, 14:42
At last an intelligent discussion is underway. Do you think that Churchil really wrote that? My understanding is that he never even made the speacjes that were supposed to be him.
Where did you get the quote from?

Pretty Peggy

There is no doubt it is authentic, it is part of an article he published in the Sunday Herald on the 8th February 1920.

Churchill didn't have loyalty or allegiance to anyone, he swapped his political beliefs to whichever party would better further his career, then swapped back again when it suited him, he was a psychopath.

John Little
23-May-10, 14:50
youre statement contradicts itself.
Do you wish to comment on the 2nd world war or just show yourself up as being a fool?

Seems to me there is more than one round here doing just that.

And that P word again!

The Drunken Duck
23-May-10, 14:56
Seems to me there is more than one round here doing just that.

And that P word again!

Shhhhhh John

The Crazy Off was just getting good .. :D

John Little
23-May-10, 15:05
Actually I have had a brilliant idea and I might bring it to the attention of the mods.

How about a 'sticky' called 'Alternative world views'?

You'd have to sign up to it. Fred, Pegasus, and whoever else wanted to join could put their names down and no-one who did not join would be allowed to post on that thread - or would even be able to read it.

That way they could discuss what they want to discuss to their heart's content and we would be totally out of the picture.

Of course the pay-off would be that anti-Zionism, Holocaust denial, conspiracy theories and so on would not be discussed on open forum.

And a lot of angst on their parts - and ours, would be avoided./

What do you think?

pegasus
23-May-10, 15:39
There is no doubt it is authentic, it is part of an article he published in the Sunday Herald on the 8th February 1920.

Churchill didn't have loyalty or allegiance to anyone, he swapped his political beliefs to whichever party would better further his career, then swapped back again when it suited him, he was a psychopath.
There was also talk of him being blackmailed i think?

fred
23-May-10, 15:45
Actually I have had a brilliant idea and I might bring it to the attention of the mods.

How about a 'sticky' called 'Alternative world views'?

You'd have to sign up to it. Fred, Pegasus, and whoever else wanted to join could put their names down and no-one who did not join would be allowed to post on that thread - or would even be able to read it.

That way they could discuss what they want to discuss to their heart's content and we would be totally out of the picture.

Of course the pay-off would be that anti-Zionism, Holocaust denial, conspiracy theories and so on would not be discussed on open forum.

And a lot of angst on their parts - and ours, would be avoided./

What do you think?

I think you've been on this forum three months and already you think you own it.

fred
23-May-10, 15:48
There was also talk of him being blackmailed i think?

I don't know about that but I'm sure there was plenty he could be blackmailed for.

I've seen it said that he believed he was part African on his American mother's side.

pegasus
23-May-10, 15:59
I don't know about that but I'm sure there was plenty he could be blackmailed for.

I've seen it said that he believed he was part African on his American mother's side.
whats youre opinion on pat Buchanan? shoild I put any store by his article? Churchil hitler stalin fdr and eisenhower did seem to be following a script i think?

John Little
23-May-10, 16:13
No Fred. I know I don't own it.

You do.

I am usually content on forums to state my point of view and leave it at that. I have done it many times in my replies. Politically I differ quite greatly from Duck, Ducati, Northerner, Bekisman, Boozeburglar, Tubthumper etc. I know that and I don't mind.
And I like them because I respect their opinions; they have reasons and are grounded in the world.

In a pluralistic democracy we have different views and I am not going to try to bludgeon anyone with mine because they are rational, reasonable people and of this world.

You and Pegasus however have made me see that there are exceptions to this rule. Your world view and your perceptions of history are so far removed from the mainstream of societal belief as to be perverse. It is an alternate reality which I do not recognise.

In some instances, such as the site I linked to this morning, I read with a rising sense of disbelief that anyone could be so twisted and outrageously offensive, especially in what it says about Jews. I think, in short, that the people who peddle this trash are insane.

There's a number of them who seem intent in peddling their strange view of the world by airing their opinions on the general forum of this community. And get outraged if people oppose them.

Of course it will be opposed and of course it will be ridiculed - as you must know very well. If people say nothing then they will take it as acceptance and confirmation of what they believe.

But in your case it's worse.

You see I do not think you are insane.

You know what you are doing

You have a particular world view. You also seem to be engaged on using this forum as a battlefield to wage your lonely crusade to enlighten us, but drawing our attention to what you perceive as injustice and evil. A bit like the Caped Crusader. Only you seem to think that you and those who agree with you are the only right thinking people here.
But you seem to convince few, and I do not think you have made any conversions.

If I get a sense that most of the people on this forum share your view then believe me I shall leave this forum upon that instant - and I shall never come near Caithness again, much as I love it.

That is an absolute promise- moreover if I get 10 people replying to this thread who agree with you then I shall leave this forum for ever.

Cool?

I'd be quite happy to chat away to good and pleasant people on here about holidays, taxes, etc - and I am quite a chatty person. I post a lot and I say a lot because that is how I am.

Then somebody puts up a post about Hitler and Churchill being Rothschilds.................
It's like Marvel Comics.

And I will not- absolutely not- say nothing whilst harmful and poisonous drivel is passed off as gospel truth on an open community forum. And I will ridicule it - because it is ridiculous'

But if you had a thread of your own where you could exchange your views with people who are on your wavelength then I would not come anywhere near it.

And - like a rubber ball you always bounce back.

You must have cerebral cortex like Chobham armour.

gleeber
23-May-10, 16:40

And I will not- absolutely not- say nothing whilst harmful and poisonous drivel is passed off as gospel truth on an open community forum. And I will ridicule it - because it is ridiculous'
It's important to challenge the alternative reality some people offer on here but alternatively I think Fred revels in the challenge because it gives his perverse world view some authority.
I was amazed when my old friend appeared to accept the idea that the American governemnt blew up the twin towers. He is normally a very reasoned man however he does not like the American government and he got wind of the conspiracy theory Fred offered to the org and now he is not sure because the conspiracy theorists can be very convincing. He even thinks the buildings may have been blown up by carefully set explosives. Thats the danger of leaving people to their own personal fantasies on the internet. Others more vulnerable will get sooked in and before you know it everythings an illusion and anything goes.

Tubthumper
23-May-10, 17:18
I agree.:cool:

fred
23-May-10, 17:19
whats youre opinion on pat Buchanan? shoild I put any store by his article? Churchil hitler stalin fdr and eisenhower did seem to be following a script i think?

The Zionists did have a lot of political power and did play their part in altering the course of history but there were many other political powers all playing their part too. When the goals of two factions were the same, such as with Hitler and the Zionists, they worked together as allies. When their aims opposed they worked against each other as enemies. There were no loyal allegiances.

John Little
23-May-10, 17:20
If you agree with Fred he needs 9 more! :eek:

Tubthumper
23-May-10, 17:21
I don't agree.:cool:

John Little
23-May-10, 17:22
You may have to be more specific or he may claim you as an ally....

Tubthumper
23-May-10, 17:22
You may have to be more specific or he may claim you as an ally....
Really?:eek:

John Little
23-May-10, 17:23
We are speaking of alternative versions of reality are we not?

fred
23-May-10, 17:25
No Fred. I know I don't own it.

Great, we managed fine without segregation till now.

Now there are plenty of threads on this forum I don't much want to read so I just don't read them. I don't go in there insulting the people who start them, I don't try to bully them into silence and I don't start telling them they should be off in a forum of their own. I just don't read them.

Give it a try.

Tubthumper
23-May-10, 17:28
OK - I can categorically state that I do NOT subscribe to the Fred/ Stavros/ Pegasus clique's world view, and consider the various internet personae presented here by these individuals (whoever they may be) to be heretical, bonkers and a threat to the stability of the world.

Also, after observing the remarkable 'separated at birth' melding of minds that has taken place on this thread, I'm beginning to think that Pegasus IS Stavros!

John Little
23-May-10, 17:34
Great, we managed fine without segregation till now.

Now there are plenty of threads on this forum I don't much want to read so I just don't read them. I don't go in there insulting the people who start them, I don't try to bully them into silence and I don't start telling them they should be off in a forum of their own. I just don't read them.

Give it a try.

a I'm not sure everyone would agree with the managed fine bit. Or even the 'we'.

b You seem to call people psychopaths quite a lot, and have even been known to refer to Orgers as militaristic or Bullies....

c I have not suggested silence; merely that if your alternate views had their own thread then people would know what to avoid or join, that there would be less angst and you would not feel bullied.

d You may not read things - but I do, and if they are ridiculous then I reserve the right to say so.

On the other hand if they were on a thread that I knew I actively disagreed with, then I would stay well away from it - no ridicule - in fact, nothing.

But I get the idea this would not be the same to you? You need the oxygen of other peoples' attention?

There are other sections for Biodiversity, humour etc - what's wrong with having a section for alternate world views?

Do you need the General forum so much?

ducati
23-May-10, 18:21
what's wrong with having a section for alternate world views?

What would you call it?

John Little
23-May-10, 18:33
Now there's a deep deep discussion in that......;)

pegasus
23-May-10, 18:43
The Zionists did have a lot of political power and did play their part in altering the course of history but there were many other political powers all playing their part too. When the goals of two factions were the same, such as with Hitler and the Zionists, they worked together as allies. When their aims opposed they worked against each other as enemies. There were no loyal allegiances.
Hitler did work with the zionists yes! That is where the term nazi comes from, NAtional socialists + ZIonists. NA + ZI
and hitler had a transfer agreement, I was reading about it the other day to transfer jews to Palestine. this was news to me. There is even a book about it wreitten by a Jewish man.
jews were going to Paelstine with all there wealth thro-out the 30s with the NAZI party approval.
Not many people know this

gleeber
23-May-10, 18:53
Oh dear. Churchill was a psychopath and the Nazis were nice to the jews.

Metalattakk
23-May-10, 19:13
Hitler did work with the zionists yes! That is where the term nazi comes from, NAtional socialists + ZIonists. NA + ZI

Piffle. Not only piffle, but a dangerous lie.

Nazi Party (from the Ger. pronunciation of Nationalsozialist

Tubthumper
23-May-10, 19:14
There’s need for a Caithness Org forum
For Fred and the types who adore ‘im
Like Peg and Stavros
To find in the dross
Conspiracy theories and store ‘em

Tubthumper
23-May-10, 19:25
Now Peggy considers Nazi
Was a fine Zionist charity
With Hitler as chair
Sending Jews over there
To bathe in the Palestine sea

Tubthumper
23-May-10, 19:29
And read about Winston Churchill
As the stories have started to spill
He was a Goth’s child
‘Oh really,’ I smiled
And also psycho-pathical

Tubthumper
23-May-10, 19:33
How privileged are we this week
That stories like these will out-leak
As the new age doth dawn
Put your tinfoil hats on
Join the looney, the nut and the freak

ducati
23-May-10, 19:40
If you really want to know, lots of real people's stories.

http://www.auschwitz.dk/

fred
23-May-10, 19:44
and hitler had a transfer agreement, I was reading about it the other day to transfer jews to Palestine. this was news to me. There is even a book about it wreitten by a Jewish man.
jews were going to Paelstine with all there wealth thro-out the 30s with the NAZI party approval.
Not many people know this

I don't think that is where the word Nazi comes from.

The aims of Hitler and the Zionists were very much the same up until WWII, they both wanted large numbers of Jews to leave Germany and go to Palestine. Then in WWII Hitler needed the help of the Arab countries more than he needed the Zionists and he switched allies.

Tubthumper
23-May-10, 19:46
In case you think I’ve been unkind
Away in the background we find
The real human tales
When humanity fails
Oh, how easy to push far from mind

If you seek world peace to inspire
Want mankind to rise so much higher
Please think for a while
Lose Roth and reptile
Your conspiracy theories are dire!

The Drunken Duck
23-May-10, 20:15
I post this for information only. I don't judge. I just think that some people could do with this information, I implore them to make use of it.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

fred
23-May-10, 20:16
Oh dear. Churchill was a psychopath and the Nazis were nice to the jews.

Well yes, Churchill was a psychopath.

But no, Nazis were not nice to the Jews, they wanted them to leave Germany and go to Palestine so they were decidedly not nice to them.

We have a far right party in Britain today, the BNP, their leader claims they are the only British political party to support Israel.

http://www.thejc.com/blogpost/bnp-leader-nick-griffin-friend-israel

pegasus
23-May-10, 20:19
I don't think that is where the word Nazi comes from.

The aims of Hitler and the Zionists were very much the same up until WWII, they both wanted large numbers of Jews to leave Germany and go to Palestine. Then in WWII Hitler needed the help of the Arab countries more than he needed the Zionists and he switched allies.
I got a book out of the library called "Secrets Of The Federal Reserve" because i had seen in many places that this was a fraud. what a great book. Explains so much. writtne by Eustace Mullins. You have heard of him i expect. anyway i was on youtube and did a search on his name. on one of the videos he explains the origin of NAZI as NAtional Socialist + Zion. made sense to me and he seemed pretty sure of it. he knew Ezra Pound a vbery clever man. i could find the video if you want?
as for hitler changing after the war started yes but in many respects.some of his actions became strange. Like his attack on russia

Tubthumper
23-May-10, 20:29
The truth, we hear, is right out there
On Internet, trust me, that’s where
Says he knew Ezra Pound
But on YouTube it's found
Find its provenance out, if you dare

Tubthumper
23-May-10, 20:33
...as for hitler changing after the war started yes but in many respects.some of his actions became strange. Like his attack on russia
Hitler's actions 'became strange'???
Are you suggesting that his actions before the war (e.g. setting up the largest conflagration mankind has so far encountered) were rational?:eek: Are you trying to justify the actions of him and his clique????
This thread is getting beyond the pale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred, I think you should step away from this guy.

fred
23-May-10, 20:48
I got a book out of the library called "Secrets Of The Federal Reserve" because i had seen in many places that this was a fraud. what a great book. Explains so much. writtne by Eustace Mullins. You have heard of him i expect. anyway i was on youtube and did a search on his name. on one of the videos he explains the origin of NAZI as NAtional Socialist + Zion. made sense to me and he seemed pretty sure of it. he knew Ezra Pound a vbery clever man. i could find the video if you want?
as for hitler changing after the war started yes but in many respects.some of his actions became strange. Like his attack on russia

I'm pretty certain Nazi is just an abbreviation of the German for National Socialist.

There is nothing strange about the German invasion of Russia, Germany desperately needed a supply of oil, the Baku oil fields had oil.

Tubthumper
23-May-10, 20:57
...There is nothing strange about the German invasion of Russia
:eek: Really?? :eek:

John Little
23-May-10, 20:59
Is that despite the 20 year pact of friendship signed in August 1939? in return for which the oil and grain flowed in unlimited quantities right up to the launch of Barbarossa. Just interested.......

pegasus
23-May-10, 21:05
I'm pretty certain Nazi is just an abbreviation of the German for National Socialist.

There is nothing strange about the German invasion of Russia, Germany desperately needed a supply of oil, the Baku oil fields had oil.
no. the baku oil fields were in the south. hitler did not go south untiul he was bogged down in the north and east. hitler also stopped within sight of Moscow when he could have taken it easily. instead he waits for the winter to start killing his men while stalin regrouped from siberia and built masses of biger and better tanks. Germany also had britain and america beaten in the desert under rommel but then hitler decides to cut the supply to rommel. strange i think

Tubthumper
23-May-10, 21:09
This is great! We're seeing the development of an alternative history right before our eyes!! No basis in reality, ignoring all the history books... you'd have to pay a fortune for drugs to do this stuff for you!
And an extra bonus - they've put us all on 'ignore' so as long as we don't quote anyone, they have no idea what we're saying!!
Yippee!:cool:

John Little
23-May-10, 21:29
Oh is that it?! Now I understand. This stuff is just plain cuckoo. It's like they've taken a jigsaw apart and jammed all the pieces back together in a picture with no sense or logic to it.

It actually worries me from the point of view of people not getting misinformation - reading it and thinking it's true.

Everything they say - and I mean everything - is twisted into a form that bears no resemblance at all to reality.

But I'm glad we are on ignore now.

Tubthumper
23-May-10, 22:02
Not to our reality anyway. Theirs? :confused

Metalattakk
23-May-10, 22:18
Oh is that it?! Now I understand. This stuff is just plain cuckoo. It's like they've taken a jigsaw apart and jammed all the pieces back together in a picture with no sense or logic to it.

It actually worries me from the point of view of people not getting misinformation - reading it and thinking it's true.

Everything they say - and I mean everything - is twisted into a form that bears no resemblance at all to reality.

That's why it's important for us - members of this so-called 'clique' - to continue to oppose their twisted views.

There very well may be people out there who could fall into their trap if the idiocy is allowed to pass uncontested.

fred
23-May-10, 22:25
no. the baku oil fields were in the south. hitler did not go south untiul he was bogged down in the north and east. hitler also stopped within sight of Moscow when he could have taken it easily. instead he waits for the winter to start killing his men while stalin regrouped from siberia and built masses of biger and better tanks. Germany also had britain and america beaten in the desert under rommel but then hitler decides to cut the supply to rommel. strange i think

I don't know that Hitler was too bothered about Moscow, it was Stalingrad he wanted, if he took Stalingrad he could advance into the Caucasus and get the oil. If he had taken Stalingrad Moscow would have fallen easily, Russia would have no oil, their main supply route would be cut off. If he had wasted resources taking Moscow Stalingrad would have been no easier.

I don't know that he deliberately cut off supplies to Rommel either, keeping an army supplied is a huge logistical nightmare especially if they are tanks moving fast across a desert, they can easily outrun their supply lines. Plus when you are fighting a war on as many fronts as Germany was resources are bound to be stretched, they have to be sent where they are most needed.

Tubthumper
23-May-10, 22:31
Golly cliquers, for an anti-war (and many other things), type Fred sure has the strategy & tactics of Hitler and his generals all tied up. Must have spent a long time reading up on WW2. But he's come to different conclusions, obviously.
I don't see a lot of condemnation, other than for the more bizarre moves the fuhrer made.
Much strangeness :eek:

pegasus
23-May-10, 22:54
I don't know that Hitler was too bothered about Moscow, it was Stalingrad he wanted, if he took Stalingrad he could advance into the Caucasus and get the oil. If he had taken Stalingrad Moscow would have fallen easily, Russia would have no oil, their main supply route would be cut off. If he had wasted resources taking Moscow Stalingrad would have been no easier.

I don't know that he deliberately cut off supplies to Rommel either, keeping an army supplied is a huge logistical nightmare especially if they are tanks moving fast across a desert, they can easily outrun their supply lines. Plus when you are fighting a war on as many fronts as Germany was resources are bound to be stretched, they have to be sent where they are most needed.
hitler seemed only to be interested in stalingrad leter on after he aborted the march toward Moscow. if anything it seemed that he left his men cut off or in great danger of being cut off whiklst he ordered them back and forth across russia. he did many things like this. Dunkirk is one. the british and french were finished at Dunkirk and hitler just let them leave.

Germanys generals and admitals were winning all over the place and hitler then suddenly stops and charges off somewhere else.

fred
24-May-10, 09:11
hitler seemed only to be interested in stalingrad leter on after he aborted the march toward Moscow. if anything it seemed that he left his men cut off or in great danger of being cut off whiklst he ordered them back and forth across russia. he did many things like this. Dunkirk is one. the british and french were finished at Dunkirk and hitler just let them leave.

Germanys generals and admitals were winning all over the place and hitler then suddenly stops and charges off somewhere else.

Hitler was always going after the oil, he had to, his only supply was Romania and they could only produce 45% of Germany's needs. The rest had to be manufactured from coal which was an expensive inefficient process.

Take Stalingrad and he could keep Rommel's tanks moving across Africa, without Stalingrad he couldn't.

John Little
24-May-10, 09:53
Fred's not so hot on Geography either. Hitler had sent most of his tanks south to the Caucasus where the oil is, but ordered 6th army 150 miles Eastwards to Stalingrad without most of its tanks. The city was of no strategic value - he wanted it because it was named after Stalin - his showpiece.

It's all twisted out of shape - not just history but the shape of the world.

fred
24-May-10, 10:05
Fred's not so hot on Geography either. Hitler had sent most of his tanks south to the Caucasus where the oil is, but ordered 6th army 150 miles Eastwards to Stalingrad without most of its tanks. The city was of no strategic value - he wanted it because it was named after Stalin - his showpiece.

Rubbish.

I'm not wasting my time with you, you just argue for argument's sake.

John Little
24-May-10, 10:18
Oh Freddie I thought you'd put me on ignore.

It's really very simple. Rostov was the key to the Caucasus. You may have to save and magnify this map but as you may see the main Wehrmacht thrust is to the south - where the oil is.

Volgagrad, which was then called Stalingrad, is 150 miles off to the east. (sorry -150 Kilometres- never could get my head round metric)

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/johnlittle21/germanoffensive2.jpg

John Little
24-May-10, 10:21
PS - Rommel did not need the Russian oil. (There's rather a lot of it in Libya.....)

fred
24-May-10, 10:24
Oh Freddie I thought you'd put me on ignore.

I don't need to put you on ignore.

Now people can believe that Hitler wanted to take Stalingrad to secure his eastern flank and to control Russia's main supply route the Volga River or they can believe your theory that he did it because he liked the name. I couldn't give a damn either way.

Like I said, I'm not wasting time with someone who just picks petty arguments to disrupt threads.

John Little
24-May-10, 10:28
If he wanted to secure his eastern flank then he should not have extended his line 150 k eastwards along browntop roads at the end of a precarious supply route, but stuck to the OKW plan which was to leave 6th army holding the original flank. As it was he over-ruled OKW and shuffled the commanders who opposed the eastwards plan, saying that National socialist ardour was needed, not military caution.

But he could not resist the propaganda coup of capturing STALIN- grad.

Tubthumper
24-May-10, 12:08
... saying that National socialist ardour was needed, not military caution.
Shouldn't that be 'Nationalist - Zionist'

pegasus
24-May-10, 12:54
hitler had Poland and could hace held it easily. there was no need to break with russia and invade them. when he did invade he went all over the place changine plans just before success was his. this seems to show a plan to kill his owm men or to drag the war out for some reason or both? churchil was doingt similar things ignoring his militry and causing greast disasters vand loss of life. stalin was killing his own to. dont know abourt fdr. eisenhower was murdering germans in death camps after the war was over until the british army was on the verge of revolt and he was forced to stop after killing millions of helpless germans

John Little
24-May-10, 13:01
hitler had Poland and could hace held it easily. there was no need to break with russia and invade them. when he did invade he went all over the place changine plans just before success was his. this seems to show a plan to kill his owm men or to drag the war out for some reason or both? churchil was doingt similar things ignoring his militry and causing greast disasters vand loss of life. stalin was killing his own to. dont know abourt fdr. eisenhower was murdering germans in death camps after the war was over until the british army was on the verge of revolt and he was forced to stop after killing millions of helpless germans

I cannot recall reading or seeing such an absolute parody outside of a Monty Python sketch.

I recommend very seriously that you see a doctor; your perceptions of reality are..... not in focus.

davie
24-May-10, 13:02
eisenhower was murdering germans in death camps after the war was over until the british army was on the verge of revolt and he was forced to stop after killing millions of helpless germans

Have I missed a mass escape from Broadmoor in the past few weeks :eek:.
The .org gets stranger & yet stranger :eek:

pegasus
24-May-10, 13:39
Have I missed a mass escape from Broadmoor in the past few weeks :eek:.
The .org gets stranger & yet stranger :eek:
were you not taught about this in school? nor me!

http://www.whale.to/b/bacque1.html

The Drunken Duck
24-May-10, 14:04
were you not taught about this in school? nor me!

http://www.whale.to/b/bacque1.html

That's because it was written by James Bacque, a mainstream FICTION writer.

The hint is in bold there for you in case you missed it.

davie
24-May-10, 14:10

Do you mean its a story thing - kind of like Coronation Street [lol]

btw, I never open websites quoted by others, apart from the fact that some of them can knacker one's puter they may refer to lunatic theories and frighten the children :eek:.

Anfield
24-May-10, 14:47

btw, I never open websites quoted by others, apart from the fact that some of them can knacker one's puter they may refer to lunatic theories and frighten the children :eek:.

You mean that you are allowed to breed?

pegasus
24-May-10, 15:10

James Bacque's second book, entitled Crimes and Mercies, which provides new and hair-raising info (over and above that provided in his 'Other Losses') on the very little known massacres perpetrated by the victorious Allies against the prostrate German nation, after the latter's surrender in 1945.

pegasus
24-May-10, 15:13

youre avatar is racist.

ducati
24-May-10, 15:21
Here is a train wreck for you

http://serendipity.li/hr/bacque_on_wikipedia.htm

davie
24-May-10, 15:21
youre avatar is racist.

Hows that then, o' great guardian of my morals :confused

I notice your avatar is balls

pegasus
24-May-10, 15:24
Here is a train wreck for you

http://serendipity.li/hr/bacque_on_wikipedia.htm
are you claiming the photos on http://www.whale.to/b/bacque1.html are fake?

pegasus
24-May-10, 15:26
Hows that then, o' great guardian of my morals :confused

I notice your avatar is balls
at least im not a racist

ducati
24-May-10, 15:28
are you claiming the photos on http://www.whale.to/b/bacque1.html are fake?

I was just linking to an article I found ironic; Bacque in dispute with WIKI over 'Truth'

pegasus
24-May-10, 15:32
I was just linking to an article I found ironic; Bacque in dispute with WIKI over 'Truth'
thats fine but are the photos fake?

John Little
24-May-10, 16:08
at least im not a racist

LOL! No - you just have this wee thing about Jews.....

They're all Rothschilds you know.

Tubthumper
24-May-10, 16:57
I can't help feeling that Peggy either has massive fingers or he's Stavros doing a handstand while typing. Either that or he's his father.

Tubthumper
24-May-10, 17:08
I had a look at those photos. No provenance, I note.
The German POWs don't look particularly unhappy, they have fags, they're lean but not emaciated, a bit glum but hardly surprising as they had just lost a war.
If you can track down some photos of German POWs post-Stalingrad, that would make a good reference comparison. Or some photos of Allied POWs in the far east. Maybe even some pictures of the inmates of Auschwitz-Birkenau or Bergen-Belsen post-liberation.

pegasus
24-May-10, 17:37
LOL! No - you just have this wee thing about Jews.....

They're all Rothschilds you know.
you make 2 claims here and are you going to produce any evidence for either claim?

pegasus
24-May-10, 17:45
I had a look at those photos. No provenance, I note.
The German POWs don't look particularly unhappy, they have fags, they're lean but not emaciated, a bit glum but hardly surprising as they had just lost a war.
If you can track down some photos of German POWs post-Stalingrad, that would make a good reference comparison. Or some photos of Allied POWs in the far east. Maybe even some pictures of the inmates of Auschwitz-Birkenau or Bergen-Belsen post-liberation.
did you notice that the inmates had no shelter? how long would like to be kept in a mud field with no shelter? I dont know what photos you want me to search for but i was talking about eisenhower since someone with a racist avatar didnt beliebe that over a million of germans who had surrendered and were unarmed were left to die in open fields of mud

Tubthumper
24-May-10, 17:50
did you notice that the inmates had no shelter? how long would like to be kept in a mud field with no shelter? I dont know what photos you want me to search for but i was talking about eisenhower since someone with a racist avatar didnt beliebe that over a million of germans who had surrendered and were unarmed were left to die in open fields of mud
Looks like summer to me. They look healthy enough to me. They have smokes. No-one is shooting them. There is no information on how long they've been there (or are to remain there). You, who demand evidence that things are not as you claim, provide no credible evidence that things are as you claim.
You haven't put pictures of real POW suffering up as I asked for. As usual, you just ignore the things that don't suit your purposes, while raving about the bits that do.
Are you Stavros's Dad?

John Little
24-May-10, 18:08
you make 2 claims here and are you going to produce any evidence for either claim?

Could it be something to do with posting a link to a site called the Occidental Observer which had nice little headlines like this you can read?

Kevin MacDonald: Does Jewish financial misbehavior have anything to do with being Jewish?

Or this?

It is really here, in the inordinate hate for Germany as the old heartland of our incomparable Christian-European civilisation, that the roots can be found for the ever intensifying assault on the White Man’s right to exist.

or this rather obsessive section;

Churchill’s family was philo-Semitic and socialized with Jews; he received expensive gifts as a young man from Jewish friends of his father. In Parliament, Churchill was an eloquent spokesman for Jewish immigration, and later he had a long career in support of Zionism. He left a long record of activism for Jewish causes and was rarely deterred from these, even when he found himself in a distinct minority. When overruled by his own Cabinet, he often sought ways around the problem to help Jews and Zionism.

Or this;

apollonian (http://www.gentilealliance.org/) says: April 16, 2010 at 3:32 PM (http://theoccidentalobserver.net/tooblog/?p=1540&cpage=3#comment-6950)
People Need Aesthetic For Leadership, Unity
(Apollonian, 16 Apr 10)
“Geiseric”: “white” is abstraction which requires definition, subject then to subjectivist desires of whoever–esp. Jews who so often want to pretend they’re “white” too, like mestizos and mulattos.
It’s best then to understand a large, general Gentile Alliance, united against Jews IN REASON–versus Jew psychopathology and worship of murder, lies, etc.

Which is a comment on the link you posted.

It seems reasonable to judge someone by the company they keep. They are usually with that crowd for a reason - something to do with discourse groups I believe.

There is a lot lot more on that link you so nicely posted here.

eg
http://theoccidentalobserver.net/tooblog/?p=1547

And you seem to have a liking for Pat Buchanan. Fred likes Wikipedia- here's a link for you-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Pat_Buchanan#Accusations_of _Anti-semitism

As to Rothschilds, this speculation was yours was it not?

"Regarding Churchill and Hitler, there is some speculation about them both beiong Rothchilds. For those who wish to see the truth, it can be found on the internet. It's a double-edged sword! Whether or not we use the internet, we still have to evaluate and select thoughout our entire lives."

Heavens you must be a truly enlightened being - please have pity on us lesser mortals who cannot see the truth.

Rothschilds indeed!

Fiddle-dee-dee!

Tubthumper
24-May-10, 18:11
I don't like these people very much. They scare me.:eek:

John Little
24-May-10, 18:14
Freddie's read 1984.

he thinks he's Winston Smith.

In fact he bears more resemblance to Big Brother.

Tubthumper
24-May-10, 18:38
These mad websites - they all have a certain similarity. They all kind of gaze over your shoulder while you're looking at them. And stand too close to you.
Are they all written by the same person? Or are there millions with the same mindset?
As to who runs the conspiracy theory - they seem to run each other, everyone winds everyone else up, everyone gets a thrill from being (a) part of the cognoscenti and (b) a bit more wise than the others.

Fred - I have a soft spot for you, you're special. As I said before, step away from Pegasus, he's a bad influence! :cool:

John Little
24-May-10, 18:43
I agree.

"since someone with a racist avatar"

Are you assuming something about Davie's ethnic origins?

If Davie is black is it still a racist avatar?

John Little
24-May-10, 19:34
And one more thing.

As the Wehrmacht retreated they stripped Holland, Belgium and Northern France of food. Britain was on tight rationing and U boats were sinking every ship they could trying to make it over the Atlantic.

As the Allied forces advanced they found that they had to assume responsibility for feeding millions who had no food, providing heat and light for the same, dealing with millions of displaced people and somehow beating the Nazis. In remoter parts of Holland they had to parachute scarce food to the civilian population.

The British people went short during the winter of 1944-45 or we could not have done this.

You know something - if the Wehrmacht prisoners had a hard time of it after they surrendered - I couldn't give a dam.

(Oh- and that comes from 'Tinker's dam, deriving from the small coin, usually a halfpenny that people gave to the poor in late 18th century and early 19th century England and nothing to do with 'damn'.)

fred
24-May-10, 19:46
And one more thing.

As the Wehrmacht retreated they stripped Holland, Belgium and Northern France of food. Britain was on tight rationing and U boats were sinking every ship they could trying to make it over the Atlantic.

As the Allied forces advanced they found that they had to assume responsibility for feeding millions who had no food, providing heat and light for the same, dealing with millions of displaced people and somehow beating the Nazis. In remoter parts of Holland they had to parachute scarce food to the civilian population.

The British people went short during the winter of 1944-45 or we could not have done this.

You know something - if the Wehrmacht prisoners had a hard time of it after they surrendered - I couldn't give a dam.

(Oh- and that comes from 'Tinker's dam, deriving from the small coin, usually a halfpenny that people gave to the poor in late 18th century and early 19th century England and nothing to do with 'damn'.)

So what about the ethnic cleansing of German civilians in Europe after the war? The worst ethnic cleansing in human history. Their being put into internment and labour camps. Estimates for the deaths it caused range from half a million to two million souls.

Do you not give a dam about them either?

John Little
24-May-10, 19:55
You are, I think, referring to the half million deaths of German civilians in the winter of 1945-46?

I have no doubt that the ethnic cleansing process which took place as a result of the Yalta agreement caused a few deaths. After all as Poland moved 150k westwards into former German territory a little anger by the Poles as they cleared Germans out is perhaps understandable.

But the bulk of deaths were due to famine and an outbreak of typhus. The famine was caused by the breakdown of the reparations agreed at Potsdam in July 1945 as the US administration realised that in shipping German goods to the Soviet zone, they were in fact paying for it. A failure to agree on this in the Kommandatura led to the Russians cutting off agricultural supplied to western Germany from the East - hence the deaths.

Not a lot we could do about that. Britain was still on rationing and the harvest in western Europe that year was.. disrupted.

I neither condone, condemn or give a dam.

Oh and please stop the hyperbole. It was not by far the worst ethnic cleansing in history. - I can give you a few pointers if you want, but you culd start with Polish Jews in 1941.....

The food was there - but the Russians made it unavailable.

I suppose you could lobby Putin for an apology since you feel so strongly about it....

fred
24-May-10, 20:05
You are, I think, referring to the half million deaths of German civilians in the winter of 1945-46?

I have no doubt that the ethnic cleansing process which took place as a result of the Yalta agreement caused a few deaths. After all as Poland moved 150k westwards into former German territory a little anger by the Poles as they cleared Germans out is perhaps understandable.

But the bulk of deaths were due to famine and an outbreak of typhus. The famine was caused by the breakdown of the reparations agreed at Potsdam in July 1945 as the US administration realised that in shipping German goods to the Soviet zone, they were in fact paying for it. A failure to agree on this in the Kommandatura led to the Russians cutting off agricultural supplied to western Germany from the East - hence the deaths.

Not a lot we could do about that. Britain was still on rationing and the harvest in western Europe that year was.. disrupted.

I neither condone, condemn or give a dam.

Oh and please stop the hyperbole. It was not by far the worst ethnic cleansing in history. - I can give you a few pointers if you want, but you culd start with Polish Jews in 1941.....

The food was there - but the Russians made it unavailable.

I suppose you could lobby Putin for an apology since you feel so strongly about it....

At between twelve and fourteen million people the expulsion of Germans from European countries was the worst case of genocide in human history.

Now what if someone were to use the same excuses you are using to justify atrocities committed against the Germans to try and justify the atrocities committed by the Germans?

I don't see too much difference between you and a Holocaust denier.

John Little
24-May-10, 20:08
Fred - the displacing of Germans is not genocide. There is a difference.

On the one hand you force them to move.

On the other hand you kill them.

About half a million died, but it was mostly due to a forgotten epidemic of typhus. Here's a film clip for you.

http://www.movietone.com/N_search.cfm?ActionFlag=back2ResultsView&start=2&pageStart=1&totalRecords=2&V_DateType=4&V_DECADE=1940&V_FromYear=1945&V_QualifySubject=typhus&V_storyNumber=&V_TermsToOmit=&V_ToYear=1946&V_searchType=1&V_MainSubject=german&V_Year=1945&V_resultsPerPage=30

You join Movietone for nothing - all they need is your email address and a password. They do not bother you and unlike Pathe they do not charge.

Have a look.

John Little
24-May-10, 20:10
And if you've had your dinner you might care to look at this - or maybe not.

http://www.movietone.com/N_search.cfm?ActionFlag=back2ResultsView&start=1&pageStart=1&totalRecords=2&V_DateType=1&V_DECADE=1929&V_FromYear=1928&V_QualifySubject=germany&V_storyNumber=&V_TermsToOmit=&V_ToYear=1980&V_searchType=1&V_MainSubject=typhus&V_Year=1928&V_resultsPerPage=30

Tubthumper
24-May-10, 20:16
What gets me is that there are horrible stories about the war in the far East and before (and after!) but our obsessive colleagues on here choose to ignore any other reports of ethnic cleansing, while now concentrating on the tribulations of the poor Germans post-war.
The Germans, Fred and Peg, were responsible for completely wrecking Europe and bringing about the deaths of millions. It is hardly surprising they had a hard time, such is the fate of the defeated agressor.
However I am now becoming suspicious that your latest obsession with the innocence of the German people is another symptom of something much more sinister.
The links to websites posted by your new bedfellow, while they smell very similar to many of your previous ones, are worryingly mad. And they all have a more horrible undercurrent of... I won't say it but anyone reading your links will figure it out.
You're special, but not in a nice way.[disgust]

John Little
24-May-10, 20:28
Aye Tubs.

But if you want the real answers to Fred and Pegasus I'd have a look at that second clip if I were you. The commentator makes some very valid points and asks some very valid questions.

Which is why, under all this, I feel so sad about this whole thing.

Tubthumper
24-May-10, 20:48
Looked, seen. I've been at Dachau, I've perused the displays alongside parties of German kids. I've walked by the mounds at Belsen and wondered why no birds fly there, and how there can be houses nearby in which German families grew up, who MUST have known what was happening, but did nothing.
I've also seen the camp next door to the main (chiefly Jewish) section, where the Russian and other Slavic POWs were held like animals; the 'Untermensch', some 15million of whom were done in by AH and his stinky mates.
I've been a sodjer. War, death and retribution are things I've considered in the wee small hours, while stagging on in a hole in the ground in the rain. I like the Germans, but if I'd been there after the war, I'd have been highly disinclined to share my last pie or fag with a member of the Wehrmacht. And with rifle in hand? Who knows!
This thread gives me the boak. I might report these losers.

northener
24-May-10, 20:51
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Org:

I salute you.

This has proved to be one of the most ludicrously funny threads I've had the pleasure of reading in a long time.

Please can we have more of the same, it makes such a change from reality. :cool:

Pegasus, you're going to fit in well around here...well, right up until you get the arse with everyone who refuses to share your world view and storm off into the Ether, that is.

John Little
24-May-10, 20:56
There's only one thing I have to say aboot that!!

I'm a teapot!!
I'm a teapot!!

:lol:

Tubthumper
24-May-10, 20:59
did you notice that the inmates had no shelter?
What, apart from the shelter-shaped things they're sitting beside? Idiot.

davie
24-May-10, 21:00
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Org:

I salute you.

This has proved to be one of the most ludicrously funny threads I've had the pleasure of reading in a long time.

Please can we have more of the same, it makes such a change from reality. :cool:

Pegasus, you're going to fit in well around here...well, right up until you get the arse with everyone who refuses to share your world view and storm off into the Ether, that is.

I trust that the poster realises that his/her avatar thing could be considered offensive to animals with big ears or even to people with sad (and funny) views [disgust]:Razz

Tubthumper
24-May-10, 21:02
Here, Pegaserse's avatar could be considered offensive to smiley people with no hair!
Joxville, what's your take on all this? Come on man, you're a member of the clique, don't be shy!

davie
24-May-10, 21:05
Here, Pegaserse's avatar could be considered offensive to smiley people with no hair!
Joxville, what's your take on all this? Come on man, you're a member of the clique, don't be shy!

Had to read it twice - must be getting old [lol]

John Little
24-May-10, 21:08
Is my avatar offensive to lions?
Sorry - I'm a trans- speciesist and as a tranny it is my right to dress as a lion if I like under equal opps and the European Human Rights convention.

I don't do it in public - yet; but next year if you see a lion stalking down Traill Street - it might be me.....

pegasus
24-May-10, 21:54
this topic has had many views and many replys. unfortunate that some replys have been posted by mentally sick people . it is very strange i have not experienced this type of behavior before. Fred how do put up with this cause i notice that you have been here much longer than the clowns?

Tubthumper displays defenate symptoms of paranoid schizo #(cant spell the rest). saying they know im someone called stavro and that they know who stavro is and thus they know me. but Tubthumper could not answer what stavros first name is! now all of a sudden they claim im stavros dad! and that they feel uneasy or something. Tubthumper you need to see a shrink. you have no right asking personmal stuff but just to save you haveing to take an extra pill tonite im not Stavro and im not Stavros dad.

friar tuck you claimed that i dislike Jews cause i rfeerenced Pat Buchanan. you have no idea of logic mate. and youre evidence that "all Jews are rothschilds" was given by you as me questioning whether hitler and churchill were bith rothschilds. are you on the same medication as youre bedfellow tubthumper by any chance?

there is no point in a forum that is ruined by some little gang (who i suspect are incomers rather than locals) but the reason for youre strange behaviour has me flumuxed. why are you so scared of a discussion on this topic? why are you so desperatre and paranoid?

i will close the thread so as not to upset youre strange and delicate natures.