PDA

View Full Version : hubbys birthday!

Dadie
18-May-10, 21:38
Is my hubby the only one to have this really annoying habit!
When its his birthday or Christmas looming he goes out and buys himself the things he wants (and I know he wants)before the day leaving me stumped as to what to get him.....
Just about to get him a new GPS for the car for his birthday.....he bought one last night on ebay:(
And he wonders why he gets naff pressies of pants and socks:lol:

georgegwf
18-May-10, 21:43
By him anti paint coverings for the car HO HO

Dadie
18-May-10, 21:46
No need im not allowed paint, playdough, glitter or felt tip pens in the car.....thats just me never mind the kids:lol:

ShelleyCowie
18-May-10, 21:58
buy him pants and socks. Get a picture of the present you was gonna buy him and put it inside with the pants and socks. Tell him to stop doin it til ya and he would get something more than pants and socks! [lol]

I cant keep secrets from my OH! I have to tell him what im buying him because anything he hints at that he wants he buys it anyways!

So for Fathers day i have told him already he is getting a game for his Xbox-360. Lucky i told him because he was going to order it the next day! :roll:

Dadie
18-May-10, 22:02
Every birthday and christmas....he has done this...:roll:
Every time I gurn...does he listen....no!
his excuse this time ...he wanted the GPS before we go away on the 11th June, I pointed out his birthday was on the 8th!

georgegwf
18-May-10, 22:08
Bloody men only ever thinking of themselves eh ! Just start buying him weird stuff like plant fertilizer or a toilet brush and then tell him why I'm sure he will get the message. You still running around under the shower to get wet ?

Dadie
18-May-10, 22:12
Only another 7lbs to go and I will fit back in that dress!
(that big white one I have only worn once ....)
Bring on food poisoning....it will be worth it!:lol:

georgegwf
18-May-10, 22:15
Hey dont go to far now, Be sensible ;)

Bazeye
18-May-10, 23:00
I got my wife a matching belt and bag for her birthday. It was cheaper than buying a new hoover.

Dadie
24-May-10, 20:13
*sigh*
His pressie has been shipped!
(the one he ordered for himself)
Bet you it will arrive when im out:lol:
Still dont know what to get him from the kids
(Lauren is sure he would like pink playdoh)
His slippers are ok.... and Poppy dog usually gets him pants or socks!
Any good DVDs .... ?
Or gadgets?
(he likes gadgets...multimeters...fancy remotes for telly..laserlines..etc)