PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant

StacNKel
17-May-10, 23:13
Everyone seems to be having babies of late just wondering who on the org is pregnant (or partners) an when you due? Just out of curiosity, an to see if anyone due about the same time i am, was told there is 30 babies due in Caithness in July by the husband o a midwife. I am due on the 30th of July.

pegasus
17-May-10, 23:16
Everyone seems to be having babies of late just wondering who on the org is pregnant (or partners) an when you due? Just out of curiosity, an to see if anyone due about the same time i am, was told there is 30 babies due in Caithness in July by the husband o a midwife. I am due on the 30th of July.

He has been busy. :)

StacNKel
17-May-10, 23:27
lol hope they not all his then mine aint anyway haha

ShelleyCowie
17-May-10, 23:28
i am! :D but you knew that lol.

Due September 4th. Fingers crossed for a section though, so far they have said no to my elective section [disgust] Not impressed!

Really must of been a cold winter. Folks have been busy! :eek:

Blarney
18-May-10, 00:21
He's probably just trying to make sure that he keeps his wife in work. Let's face it he's probably too knackered to go to work himself ! ;)

Tubthumper
18-May-10, 00:21
November 5th. There will be fireworks...

celtic1888
18-May-10, 00:38
ma sister is due on teh 24th july :)

slinky
18-May-10, 04:58
november 1st due date:)

riggerboy
18-May-10, 07:38
the most upto date fashion accessory in caithness is a

pram

BRIE
18-May-10, 12:38
I have 3 friends that are all due in August & another whos due twins in October.:D

macbreeza
18-May-10, 12:58
1 cousin and a friend in September and another cousin in October :)

Invisible
18-May-10, 13:32
Im not...........

StacNKel
18-May-10, 14:43
a lot o new babies comin this year then. aw shelley do you think u need a c section like? i thought if u had a section previously u would have to have one? i may have to have one as i have a low lying placenta but get it checked month b4 am due to see if its cleared the exit lol. i dont want one like.

ShelleyCowie
18-May-10, 15:04
a lot o new babies comin this year then. aw shelley do you think u need a c section like? i thought if u had a section previously u would have to have one? i may have to have one as i have a low lying placenta but get it checked month b4 am due to see if its cleared the exit lol. i dont want one like.

Well i dont have to have one, can have a VBAC. But thats inverness and i dont want that :(

I had a low lying placenta with athrun, but it moved a few weeks before i was due so was good to go for natural but he was bein stubborn and didna want til be born lol. So i had a section.

They aint that bad, yes rather sore after for quite a while. but still not as bad as people make out!

StacNKel
18-May-10, 16:36
suppose gonna hurt either way anyway lol!

superceltic
18-May-10, 17:12
im due the 13th october! (and no its not a friday) lol u already know that stacey! lol xxx

Tubthumper
18-May-10, 17:21
suppose gonna hurt either way anyway lol!
Nah, delivery is just a breeze
Just shut your eyes real tight and squeeze
Remember to unclench your knees
You'll find it's like a great big sneeze

A moment of discomfort till
Your belly's no more like a hill
And in your arms a tiny chiel
Be glad you have came off the pill

Then in a day or so you'll find
That you can cope with daily grind
Your bod jumps back, as does your mind
It's time for fun, the Mummy kind!

AliciaMackinnon
19-Sep-10, 16:29
[quote=celtic1888;708109]ma sister is due on teh 24th july :)[/quote/]

Actually I was due on the 21st.... But eilidh went over due so I got taken to inverness to be induced on the 1st o august, although eilidh wasnt born until the 3rd after 22 and a half hours in labour and a section at the end of all that!!! She weighed 9lbs.11oz!!!!!

Julia
19-Sep-10, 19:31
[quote=celtic1888;708109]ma sister is due on teh 24th july :)[/quote/]

Actually I was due on the 21st.... But eilidh went over due so I got taken to inverness to be induced on the 1st o august, although eilidh wasnt born until the 3rd after 22 and a half hours in labour and a section at the end of all that!!! She weighed 9lbs.11oz!!!!!

My son was 9lb 12.5oz, here's hoping my next one (due January) is a wee bit smaller ;)

telfordstar
19-Sep-10, 20:33
My oldest son was 10lb 9oz and other two after him were all smaller. Thankfully.

transit
19-Sep-10, 21:10
yep xmas eve and its another girl im told

b3n
19-Sep-10, 21:23
So its the curse of caithness!!!! That's the reason i'm pregnant. Due early March.

ShelleyCowie
19-Sep-10, 21:30
My oldest son was 10lb 9oz and other two after him were all smaller. Thankfully.

*cringe* 10lbs 9oz?! That just sends a shiver down my spine! :lol:

I just read a story in a magazine where a woman gave birth and her boy was 12lbs 2oz. :eek:

Luckily Athrun was 7lbs 12oz and Jay-D was 7lbs 4oz. even after during both pregnancys people predicted that they would both be very large (between 8-10lbs.) They were wrong :cool:

Glad my pregnancy is over, good luck to the next lot of ladies tho! xx

telfordstar
19-Sep-10, 22:21
*cringe* 10lbs 9oz?! That just sends a shiver down my spine! :lol:

I just read a story in a magazine where a woman gave birth and her boy was 12lbs 2oz. :eek:

Luckily Athrun was 7lbs 12oz and Jay-D was 7lbs 4oz. even after during both pregnancys people predicted that they would both be very large (between 8-10lbs.) They were wrong :cool:

Glad my pregnancy is over, good luck to the next lot of ladies tho! xx

Lol he was the easiest one to have 2 hours in labour no pain relief and no stitches!! Other two were longer and alot harder!

AliciaMackinnon
19-Sep-10, 23:24
[quote=AliciaMackinnon;762726]

My son was 9lb 12.5oz, here's hoping my next one (due January) is a wee bit smaller ;)

Good luck!!! Il tell you something im going for a section next time!!!

BRIE
20-Sep-10, 15:19
[quote=AliciaMackinnon;762726]

Congratulations Julia didnt know you were expecting again! :D xx

borris
20-Sep-10, 16:26
I would def not recommend a c-section my daughters scar has been infected for about a year now and that's after having a further two operations on it! So in reply to whoever said they are not so bad I think not! But everyone is different!

AliciaMackinnon
20-Sep-10, 17:51
I would def not recommend a c-section my daughters scar has been infected for about a year now and that's after having a further two operations on it! So in reply to whoever said they are not so bad I think not! But everyone is different!

My scar has opened again :( not liking that so much!!!!!!!!!!

rs 2k
20-Sep-10, 18:03

It depends on the situation really, i had 4 sections, all emergency and i have never had any trouble with my scar :D

My daughter is due in 10 days getting all excited now, she has been down in Kyle court for over a month now tho, not so good, i have only been down once to visit, it is just so far away, next trip will be when she is in labour i think :~(