PDA

View Full Version : euro millons

im behind you
17-May-10, 17:17
thats me just of the phone to camalot should have £84million in the bank tommorow and pictures in paper on wednesday. should really of done it sooner.

charlie
17-May-10, 17:22
Wouldn't you be better phoning CamElot the lottery people??

riggerboy
17-May-10, 17:28
folk who pick on spelling should ensure that the spelling is correct in their own statement

you see if you are to be part of the correct spelling brigade "im behind you " then make sure the house in which you live is not made of glass

charlie
17-May-10, 17:35
LOL i wouldn't dare to pick on folk's spelling RB.

I was simply hoping to get in the OP's good books by saving him time searching for the wrong organisation.

A wee bit of help at this stage might be remembered when the big cheque arrives:D:D

riggerboy
17-May-10, 18:02
LOL i wouldn't dare to pick on folk's spelling RB.

I was simply hoping to get in the OP's good books by saving him time searching for the wrong organisation.

A wee bit of help at this stage might be remembered when the big cheque arrives:D:D

i dont pick up on spelling or grammer as i have life, this is a forum for all thick and bored alike and sometimes i`m both of them

no reply required

ducati
17-May-10, 20:45
thats me just of the phone to camalot should have £84million in the bank tommorow and pictures in paper on wednesday. should really of done it sooner.

What about the begging letters? "Keep sending them" :lol:

Now, I need to speak to you urgently about a unique business opportunity.........

pegasus
17-May-10, 23:08

Mines a Skoda.

thanks