PDA

View Full Version : Re-schooling

ter21wat
17-May-10, 10:12
Hi there,

Does anybody know of anyone who schools / re-schools horses in the caithness area? I have an andalusian x welsh, 11yrs old, who has never really done any schooling and I would like someone to go back to basics with her.

Leanne
17-May-10, 11:17
There's a few people in the area who do. Kathy@watten is one of them. I have my youngster there for a couple of weeks to learn the basics (unridden) and am more than happy with how she handles him.

Loraine
17-May-10, 15:20
Also Sarah and Shane Rodgers at Quoybrae - I've heard they're excellent!! :)

donnick
17-May-10, 23:32
yes i would 2nd that ,Shane and Sarah are excellent and give you great feedback as to how ur horse is getting on and what to do from when ur horse returns to u. very reasonably priced and well looked after .

missmillie
19-May-10, 23:18
I keep my horse at Sarah and Shanes at Quoybrae on livery and can honestly say they are wonderful ! I see the work they do day in and out and each horse gets lots of attention and looked after like their own with as much input from yourself as you wish so I certainly can recommend them

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
20-May-10, 18:11
Yup Sarah and Shane are the way to go - first hand experience of their breaking and schooling - you won't get better!!!

Totally reliable, honest, kind, sensible and knowledgeable hands for any horse!