PDA

View Full Version : Billy Connollys Tour of Scotland tonight

golach
16-May-10, 19:41
Billy Connelly's World tour of Scotland is on Dave tonight Sky channel 111 for 2100, the episode from Wick is on at 2300

Aaldtimer
16-May-10, 19:44
It can also be picked up on Freeview CH19 (Dave).:)

fred
16-May-10, 19:52
Billy Connelly's World tour of Scotland is on Dave tonight Sky channel 111 for 2100, the episode from Wick is on at 2300

I do hope there won't be any swearing.

Blarney
16-May-10, 20:03
Well that would be a f..f...ff....first! ;)

fred
16-May-10, 20:10
Well that would be a f..f...ff....first! ;)

What is the world coming to, recommendations for television programs full of swearing on the org, whatever next.

golach
16-May-10, 20:23
What is the world coming to, recommendations for television programs full of swearing on the org, whatever next.

Jings, Crivvens, Help ma Boab ? Is there swearing on this television show, well I never!!!

im behind you
16-May-10, 22:30
was there not a thread on this before. when it was on about 3 weeks ago.

wifie
16-May-10, 22:46

Nice one fred!!! :lol:

pegasus
17-May-10, 00:13
Should be in the bad language thread?

horseman
17-May-10, 06:06
Damm an blast-I missed it-any chance of it being repeated anywhere.?An people of a nervous disposion -fred-should stick with the cooking an gardening programmes.

fred
17-May-10, 07:39
Damm an blast-I missed it-any chance of it being repeated anywhere.?An people of a nervous disposion -fred-should stick with the cooking an gardening programmes.

I don't watch TV.

But I agree, anyone concerned about swearing in mixed company, anyone concerned about swearing by Britain's youth, anyone concerned about swearing in the media should be watching cooking and gardening programs instead.

ducati
17-May-10, 07:40
There was swearing........and nakedness :eek:

ducati
17-May-10, 07:42
I don't watch TV.

But I agree, anyone concerned about swearing in mixed company, anyone concerned about swearing by Britain's youth, anyone concerned about swearing in the media should be watching cooking and gardening programs instead.

Have you seen any of Monty Don's outtakes? :eek: