PDA

View Full Version : New Fosterer

mop top
15-May-10, 22:55
Would just like to thank one of my newest fosterers on here for helping me out of spot last Wednesday with a very big boy. Wont give any more details just now but sure she will be enlightening you all soon with her news update:Razz

Dadie
15-May-10, 23:07
Glad you got another doggie out of a sticky situation!
would love to help but with having 3 very small kids in the house and my ability to adopt sad animal cases would make me a pathetic fosterer as I would want to keep all of them make me say no!

Tugmistress
15-May-10, 23:33
The 'Big Boy' has the name of Sumo now :D
He is doing great and is such a big gentle giant, he's fitting in well with storm and billy the puff. Off to the vet on monday to try and sort out a skin condition (though going to try goats milk on advice from tomorrow) and an eye inflamation. Will post some pics when i have some good ones.
Moptop - come up anytime and see him, he's settled really well :D

Liz
16-May-10, 00:28
Aw well done Paula for taking Sumo in.:D

Looking forward to seeing some photos as intrigued as what breed he is?

teenybash
16-May-10, 00:56
Happy to hear another needy soul has found sanctuary........Sumo, a big boy....what could he be???? Looking forward to pics.:)

carasmam
16-May-10, 07:56
Very mysterious :lol: Cant wait to see him. He's landed on his paws at your house Tugmistress :D

ShelleyCowie
16-May-10, 10:52
Well done Tuggs for becoming a fosterer! :) Glad the big lad is settling in well too.

Wish i could foster. But im in a similar situation as Dadie, kids to think about and i would want them all! Plus Fintan just got used to being on his own again so cant disrupt "his majesty" :lol:

Tugmistress
17-May-10, 14:57
Meet Sumo, he's the slightly larger one of the two white monsters lol

American Bulldog (maybe cross) and a big lovable soft boy

Pair of them sunbathing with Sumo on the left facing the rear end of Storm lol (not wise when she 'let's off') :Razz

teenybash
17-May-10, 15:57
What a beautiful pair.......Sumo looks very much at home........;)

Liz
17-May-10, 18:15
Aw Sumo is lovely and how wonderful of your dog to make him so welcome.

Well done again Tuggs!:D

GruesomeTwosome
18-May-10, 11:51
What a star you are Paula, Sumo looks like a lovely boy and glad he is fitting in so well x

Leanne
18-May-10, 17:08
Sumo looks lovely and very happy! Are you going to become a failed fosterer and keep him? x

unicorn
18-May-10, 17:38
They actually look like they have known each other forever, well done Paula :D

Tugmistress
18-May-10, 22:15
Sumo looks lovely and very happy! Are you going to become a failed fosterer and keep him? x

haha, will happily foster other dogs - but the way storm took to him the minute he walked in the gate i couldn't send him away!

been to vets today for check on skin and eye, two lots of eye drops, a course of antibiotics and a course of antihistamines, due to go back next tuesday to see if it's surgery on his eye :confused

Leanne
19-May-10, 09:37
haha, will happily foster other dogs - but the way storm took to him the minute he walked in the gate i couldn't send him away!

been to vets today for check on skin and eye, two lots of eye drops, a course of antibiotics and a course of antihistamines, due to go back next tuesday to see if it's surgery on his eye :confused

He's landed on his feet :) Glad he's getting sorted now after such a bad start to life :)

golach
19-May-10, 10:15
Tuggs, can you please adopt me? I am house trained, and have all my inoculations [lol]

Tugmistress
19-May-10, 11:12
Tuggs, can you please adopt me? I am house trained, and have all my inoculations [lol]

haha most certainly G would be pleased to have you :Razz

mop top
20-May-10, 12:02
Well delighted to say that Tug is now an officially failed fosterer:lol: Summo has won her Billy and Storm over! and has his 4 rather large paws officially in the door. It was great to see all 3 dogs running around so happily yesterday as if they had always been together. A match made in heaven:)

Thanks Tug

Dadie
20-May-10, 20:07
Hope you have lots more fosterers.... ready to fail:lol:
Its nice to see a dog get a forever home!

teenybash
20-May-10, 20:13
Such good news to hear of a nice Failed fosterer..............:)