PDA

View Full Version : hello hello

honey
15-May-10, 20:06
hi everyone, it has been soooooo long since i was last on here, i bet it has changed at least 50 times :lol:

well, my baby is now 6 months old. Im still officially on maternity leave, but i have taken voluntary redundancy so i dont need to go back to work in july, so it gives me a bit of extra time with my babies :D

hope you are all doing well!!

xx

Venture
15-May-10, 21:14
hi everyone, it has been soooooo long since i was last on here, i bet it has changed at least 50 times :lol:

well, my baby is now 6 months old. Im still officially on maternity leave, but i have taken voluntary redundancy so i dont need to go back to work in july, so it gives me a bit of extra time with my babies :D

hope you are all doing well!!

xx

Hi honey welcome back to the org. Make the most of the time with your family they grow up all too quick.:)

Dadie
15-May-10, 21:36
hi honey
I cant believe that Iona is now 2 as of yesterday!
Lauren will be 4 on the 14th june.... and Euan is 18/19 weeks old....
Time flies and they are only little for a short while it only seems like yesterday that Lauren was a baby:lol:
I am taking the AML so im not due back until the 1st of Jan as it is too difficult to leave Euan as im breastfeeding.

horseman
16-May-10, 00:08
Good for you honey, I have G-children much older than that.- an it is a lovely place to be.:)