PDA

View Full Version : Please could anyone help?

aurora32
15-May-10, 13:58
Hi i was wondering if anyone could help at all, we have recently moved to the area (Castletown) and was wondering if anyone had a horse/pony to loan or one that myself and daughter could ride for them, i have over 20 years experience in all aspects as i had my own stud, land and horses etc but had to sell up all a few years back due to a divorce :( and my daughter is novice loves riding and willing to learn. But now i havnt got the facility to have one on my own land etc as i did before, so it would be rented land could anyone, suggest who i could ask for this and prices as with never renting ground am usure of what is a good price etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as have never lost the bug and itching to get back into it :) xx

patsy1
15-May-10, 16:56
oh l love horses to and used to ride all the time and my son really wants to learn so if you here let me know please, l was even thinking about finding some grazing and hoping to get one.

froal
15-May-10, 22:12
There a riding stables not far from you in Lyth - Horsin around :)
They do lessons etc sorry but donn't know there number ! :roll:
If that helps !

froal
15-May-10, 22:26
Yeh just looked it's on the Business page of the org phone number etc of the Lyth riding school:D

louise511
02-Jun-10, 13:09
Have sent you pm