PDA

View Full Version : Getting the Cabinet up to speed

ducati
15-May-10, 06:27
Now, by my count, the UK government is actively involved in about 35 major global conspiracies. Some home grown, some involving the Americans, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, North Korea, The Vatican, Aliens and many, many more.

Do you think everyone was already involved? Or do you (like me) think they must have a massive briefing by the outgoing administration, the Americans, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq,Israel, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, North Korea, The Vatican, Aliens.........? :confused

When do you think they had this briefing? They seem to have been pretty busy. :eek:

And what if, they don't want to be involved ?

John Little
15-May-10, 09:13
LOLOLOL!!!

Ducati steers into shoal waters!

You don't understand anyway. The Cabinet is not the real government. It's really the Civil Service who are doing the conspiracies. Faceless cruel and emotionless mandarins, sipping Pekoe from bone china cups, tonelessly issuing impassive orders for global mayham to faceless agents who carry out their bidding......

MWAH_HAH_HAH!!!!

northener
15-May-10, 09:48
It's 'them' y'know.......

At one time we had strange apparitions in the skies, Satan, faeries and hobgoblins to do all the plotting and execution of evil and tricking of mankind.
Unfortunately, we don't believe in all that now, so we have to find something else to blame for things outside our comprehension or willingness to analyse from an impartial viewpoint.

Kenn
15-May-10, 09:50
I'm disapointed I thought The Cabinet was going to be a rare motor cycle that was in need of tuning.
I suspect that the one you are referring to will strike more than one discord,cough and splutter,need a few injections of common sense and generally have the speed required to catch a tortoise on a bad day.

John Little
15-May-10, 10:41
I suspect Cameron is very relieved actually. Historically there is not a lot of difference between a right wing Liberal and a left wing Tory.

A Tory cabinet would be under constant fire from Hague and his cronies.
But a coalition gives Cameron armour against his right wing, for they know that Clegg can pull the plug on them.

It also has the merit of acting as a brake on Tory extremism.

It has a lot going for it - and we really could refrain from prejudging things.

A large part of the problem is that a large part of our so called and unmandated 4th estate has no experience of coalition and is uncomfortable with it. So they snipe.

"The power of the Harlot down through the ages - power without responsibility" as Baldwin put it when he slapped them down.

Only their power is waning -thank goodness, thanks to telly and the internet. People these days, it seems to me, generally think more than previous generations because they are better informed....

ducati
15-May-10, 20:35
No really, when do they learn about all the conspiracies? They have to know or how can they deny them :eek:

Phill
15-May-10, 22:11
They get the details bit by bit and it increases on rank. The Houses of Parliament are like a Masonic Lodge, once you enter (become an MP) you are effectively on the 1st degree.

As 'THEY' or 'THEM' gain rank and privilege via the privy council or moving to the front benches etc. they will then move up through the 3rd degree and so on.
Once in government and / or being a cabinet member they will have passed to the 33rd degree and naturally emanate to the illuminate.

Upon entry to the 33rd degree they will have, by then, learnt about all the various conspiracies except for a few that are only known by a handful of man / alien kind. (i.e. Portgower).

So there you have it, all quite simple and straight forward. Like their expenses.

'tis true an'all, it's on the tinterweb and everyfink........

......well it will be once I've posted it on an obscure conspiracy theory website.

John Little
15-May-10, 22:26
What I want to know is how do the conspiracy theorists know all about the conspiracies?

Phill
15-May-10, 22:36
What I want to know is how do the conspiracy theorists know all about the conspiracies?

Don't go there, just don't do it. That is a ripe old can of worms.

Just DON'T!!

:eek:

J C Denton
15-May-10, 22:38

David Icke tells them.

Phill
15-May-10, 22:40
Whatever you do don't mention David Ic.........................

oh no!

Anfield
15-May-10, 23:38

Despite what people might say, I would not consider myself to be a conspiracy theorist. I would prefer to class myself as a freethinker, a person who does not take as gospel, all the crap that we are continually being fed by the government, media and other vessels of communication

If I read an observation about some aspect of the society that we live in, and I think "hang on this does not ring true" then alarm bells start ringing and I will do some background checks to form my own opinion.

I remember a few weeks ago a thread about so called conspiracy theories where I posted a number of so called "conspiracy theories" which in time have been proven to be true.

Despite proven facts that these events did happen, the thread attracted the usual "Defenders of the Establishment" who preferred to accept the version of events before the real truth emerged,

We have heard a lot lately about “transparency” in Government but again we are being treated like mushrooms.
Take a look at any MP’s expenses (http://mpsallowances.parliament.uk/ ) and you will see that most of the details have been deleted by a felt tip pen, e.g. why can’t we see which post office a Mp buys stamps from?, hardly a matter of national security is it.

It is this kind of action which allows conspiracy theories to flourish and breed

ducati
16-May-10, 07:45
TBH Anfield I was really thinking about the bigger ones :eek:

Anfield
16-May-10, 11:47
TBH Anfield I was really thinking about the bigger ones :eek:

I used this trivial matter to show that if we are not allowed to find out where A.N. Other MP buys his stamps from, then what chance do we have of finding out the truth in other matters, such as the Hollie Greig/ Sheriff Buchanan accusation, or why the Clan Sinclair trust is being investigated by the Office of the Scotttish Charity Regulator

From small acorns................

ducati
16-May-10, 17:07
I appreciate where you are coming from re. the small things, but I am much more interested in things like the twin towers being felled by CIA laser satellites and the Pentagon being attacked with an American missile or Aliens building the Pyramids for the Illuminate and all that kind of stuff :eek:

Anfield
16-May-10, 22:41
I appreciate where you are coming from re. the small things, but I am much more interested in things like the twin towers being felled by CIA laser satellites and the Pentagon being attacked with an American missile or Aliens building the Pyramids for the Illuminate and all that kind of stuff :eek:

try this one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

ducati
16-May-10, 23:43
Thanks, very er illuminating :lol:

northener
16-May-10, 23:50
Somebody shoot me......

ducati
16-May-10, 23:53
Looking at your new avatar, I'm suprised someone hasn't already :eek:

Aaldtimer
17-May-10, 03:18
[quote=Anfield;707150]I used this trivial matter to show that if we are not allowed to find out where A.N. Other MP buys his stamps from, then what chance do we have of finding out the truth in other matters, ...

I think this would be witheld on a matter of personal security.
There's a lot of violent people out there...just witness the latest case of the MP stabbed by a 21 yr old woman at his constituency consultancy.:eek:

Anfield
17-May-10, 11:18
I think this would be witheld on a matter of personal security.
There's a lot of violent people out there...just witness the latest case of the MP stabbed by a 21 yr old woman at his constituency consultancy.:eek:

Personal Security?
Every local paper have ads (all paid by us) telling us where our local MP's are holding their next "constituency consultancy" are going to be held at.

Phill
17-May-10, 12:51
I used this trivial matter to show that if we are not allowed to find out where A.N. Other MP buys his stamps from

It's not a trivial matter for the secret sect of the sub-postmasters, they've been administering this conspiracy for years!:eek:

The Secret Sect of Sub-postmaster's is directly linked to the Bilderberg Group.

it's true, it's on www.fictiopedia.com (http://www.davidicke.com/)

bekisman
17-May-10, 13:39

why can’t we see which post office a Mp buys stamps from?, hardly a matter of national security is it.

I seem to remember you were rather shy in giving even your general location in case of "bricks through your windows" - more like glasshouses I think..;)

Invisible
17-May-10, 13:39
Did you hear the result of the first cabinet meeting? They went for IKEA:lol:

ducati
17-May-10, 14:01
Did you hear the result of the first cabinet meeting? They went for IKEA:lol:

They are expecting to get it together anytime now [lol]

bekisman
17-May-10, 14:59
They are expecting to get it together anytime now [lol]

Seems they were very Liberal with the nuts and bolts..