PDA

View Full Version : I know Im sad

Dadie
13-May-10, 23:54
Im missing my daily fix of the medical drama House since it has finished on 5usa does anyone know if the ones I havent watched so far are on dvd or if a new series is coming on freeview?
I dont have sky:(
I got hooked as Euan would look for a feed at 3pm and I liked medical drama kind of things anyway.....:eek:

shazzap
13-May-10, 23:59
Im missing my daily fix of the medical drama House since it has finished on 5usa does anyone know if the ones I havent watched so far are on dvd or if a new series is coming on freeview?
I dont have sky:(
I got hooked as Euan would look for a feed at 3pm and I liked medical drama kind of things anyway.....:eek:

I love this too.
Just watched seaon 5, can't wait for season 6 to come out in September.

ShelleyCowie
14-May-10, 00:37
I have seasons 1-5 on DVD. Watching the latest series on Sky1 but you dont have sky so cant watch it! :(

I absolutely love House! This series is done next week and im dreading it! My Sunday nights wont be the same without it!

But i have seen every episode of season 1-4 at least 4 times and season 5 twice! :Razz Never get sick o them!

shazzap
14-May-10, 09:50
I have seasons 1-5 on DVD. Watching the latest series on Sky1 but you dont have sky so cant watch it! :(

I absolutely love House! This series is done next week and im dreading it! My Sunday nights wont be the same without it!

But i have seen every episode of season 1-4 at least 4 times and season 5 twice! :Razz Never get sick o them!

I can't watch anything again once i have watched it.

mrlennie
14-May-10, 09:55
http://tvshack.net/tv/House/

if you get desperate;)

Kodiak
14-May-10, 12:00
Try OnLine Bingo and every time you win shout, HOUSEY HOUSEY !! [lol]

Dadie
14-May-10, 22:35
Might buy the boxset of seasons 1-5 and season 6 from play.com!
Might be better than watching the timmy time dvd for the umteenth time (Ionas fave)
But scared that when I start watching I wont limit myself to 1 episode and end up watching them all :lol:

ShelleyCowie
14-May-10, 22:44
Might buy the boxset of seasons 1-5 and season 6 from play.com!
Might be better than watching the timmy time dvd for the umteenth time (Ionas fave)
But scared that when I start watching I wont limit myself to 1 episode and end up watching them all :lol:

It is very addictive! But i limited myself to only watching them when the OH was on night shift. so i would watch 2 episodes in bed a night. Cos if not i wouldna look away from the tv all day! [lol]