PDA

View Full Version : womans logic

Billy Boy
10-May-10, 19:50
Mrs BB decided last night she wanted to buy a Treadmill, so i told her i could think of better things to spend the money on, her reply was well it will be cheaper than buying me new clothes when i'm big and fat, so i came home today and low and behold there was the damn thing sitting in the hall.

I just canna win either way!!::roll:

wimin ye canna live way them an ye canna live withoot them[lol]

John Little
10-May-10, 19:53
Do you think she's trying to tell you something? :eek:

Phill
10-May-10, 23:10
But they do become (very quickly) fantastic clothes horses!

Kevin Milkins
10-May-10, 23:43
The thing that I find most frustrating about these "wonder machines" that is going to turn a tub of lard into a skinny chick is, regardless of it's size or intended purpose, they don't seem to fit anywhere out of the way when the novelty has worn off.:confused

RecQuery
11-May-10, 08:33
I'm usually at a disadvantage when arguing with women because my arguments and points have to have some logic and actually make sense.

Receptionist: How do you write women so well?
Melvin Udall: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.
- Jack Nicholson - As Good as It Gets

:D

The Drunken Duck
11-May-10, 08:53
Women just aren't equipped to deal with Logic.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7113/femalebrain.jpg

bekisman
11-May-10, 11:24
Remember this one?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjxY9rZwNGU

The Drunken Duck
11-May-10, 11:37
Remember this one?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjxY9rZwNGU

:D .. Its funny 'cos its true.

Always remember a girl I was seeing coming round my room in the block and saying "Wow, like your funky new TV, make sure you get a licence for it".

The "Tv" was actually my new Microwave Oven.

She still maintains to this day that it was a TV and I was just pulling her leg. That's women for you, they will insist they are right despite all evidence to the contrary.

Vistravi
11-May-10, 15:12
Mrs BB decided last night she wanted to buy a Treadmill, so i told her i could think of better things to spend the money on, her reply was well it will be cheaper than buying me new clothes when i'm big and fat, so i came home today and low and behold there was the damn thing sitting in the hall.

I just canna win either way!!::roll:

wimin ye canna live way them an ye canna live withoot them[lol]

She's right you know;)

Vistravi
11-May-10, 15:15

Lol, this is when he has to say to her "no dear you're not fat. You're lovely."

Just last night i said to my partner i'm a blimp. He just said that if i was that big he would have said already. :lol:

Anfield
11-May-10, 15:23
:D .. Its funny 'cos its true.

Always remember a girl I was seeing coming round my room in the block and saying "Wow, like your funky new TV, make sure you get a licence for it".

The "Tv" was actually my new Microwave Oven.

She still maintains to this day that it was a TV and I was just pulling her leg. That's women for you, they will insist they are right despite all evidence to the contrary.

Was it because of her poor eyesight that she went out with you in first place?

Andfield
11-May-10, 15:25
The title of this thread is one of these oxtymoron things or something.
There is no such thing as wimmins logic :Razz

The Drunken Duck
11-May-10, 17:22
Was it because of her poor eyesight that she went out with you in first place?

No, it my massive manhood and my ability to give her an Orgasm by simply entering the room she was in. Its no wonder the poor dear couldn't see straight the amount of times I made her eyes cross.

How did you get your current other half to go out with you ??, bribe her seeing eye dog with chocolate ??

Anfield
11-May-10, 17:35
No, it my massive manhood and my ability to give her an Orgasm by simply entering the room she was in. Its no wonder the poor dear couldn't see straight the amount of times I made her eyes cross.

How did you get your current other half to go out with you ??, bribe her seeing eye dog with chocolate ??

No. It was a combination of my sparkling wit, intellect and modesty

Billy Boy
11-May-10, 17:38

Do you think she bought it for me :eek: I get enough exercise lifting the sky+ remote without going on that contraption [para]

Vistravi
11-May-10, 19:54
Oh ladies isn't it sweet to watch their fluffy little brains trying to work out "women's logic"? :lol:

If only they knew what we really thought....[lol]

Dadie
11-May-10, 21:17
Yep!
Men just dont get us girls...really!
Hubby still cant understand how getting new curtains for the livingroom ended in him decorating the whole room:lol:

He is lucky .... the kids are still too little and puddles on the floor are going to happen so I decided to stay with the carpet thats already down (I hate it though) as I would have a fit if a new one was to get ruined!

Billy Boy
11-May-10, 21:30
Yep!
Men just dont get us girls...really!
Hubby still cant understand how getting new curtains for the livingroom ended in him decorating the whole room

You sound worse than mrs bb lol
Come to think of it! She just bought new curtains :eek: Here was me thinking they were for hiding the treadmill [lol]

Dadie
11-May-10, 22:00
Whats worse.... he cannot see the difference in colour on the walls ... the top half was putty and now its a lot lighter ...a sort of ivory colour and the bottom was stone now its a mushroom colour... and there is wallpaper now on the top of the wall with the fireplace (which he complained bitterly about as it was difficult to match the pattern on) I chose the paper and he said yes when I got it.....

men!

The Drunken Duck
11-May-10, 22:47
Right Guys, I think I have this female logic sussed. The words in inverted commas is what the woman SAYS and next to it is what she MEANS. The lesson to be learned here is that there is no working out female logic, if they think we are starting to learn it they change the rules just to confuse us. Which probably means by the time you finish reading the list the ones at the top have been changed by the lovely ladies. Still, I reckon its a good guide.

"Yes" = No.

"No" = No.

"Maybe" = No.

"I'm sorry" = Your about to be sorry.

"We need" = I want.

"It's your decision" = You damn well know what I want, do it.

"Do what you want" = You will pay for this later.

"We need to talk" = I need to moan.

"Sure go ahead" = Don't you dare.

"I'm not upset" = I'm upset.

"You're so manly" = You need to shave.

"Be romantic, turn out the lights" = I have put on a bit of weight.

"This kitchen is so inconvenient" = I want a new house.

"I want new curtains" = I want new curtains,wallpaper,carpets and furniture.

"I heard a noise" = I noticed you were almost asleep.

"Do you love me?" = I'm going to ask for something expensive.

"How much do you love me?" = I have crashed the car.

"I'll be ready in a minute" = I'll be three hours.

"You have to learn to communicate" = You have to just agree with me every time.

"Does my bum look big in this ??" = I know it does, lie to me.

"Not tonight" = I am withholding sex for a reason, work it out.

"I have a headache" = I have used the "Not Tonight" excuse too often.

"Its not you, its me" = It's you.

"Do you think she is attractive ??" = I think you fancy her.

"Where do you think this relationship is going ??" = I have given you Sex, now I want a ring.

"Your cuddly" = Your fat.

"You blame me, don't you ??" = I know you don't. I just want to redirect the argument.

horseman
12-May-10, 07:28
One of the funniest posts in ages!
Dare not go further,cos' she will be watching, an I will get a slap!:)