PDA

View Full Version : 9 May Quiz

laguna2
10-May-10, 09:30
How did the quiz go last night?

wifie
10-May-10, 09:50
:o Forgot to put up the scores!!! (they were so badly behaved I was glad it was over and ran to a darkened room to lie down) (You - you know who you are!!!)

1st - Invisible!!!
2nd - Venture!!
3rd - Morganria!

Well done all and it was a laugh as usual! Really good to see some new faces taking part! I hope we didn't put you off :roll:

PS Thank you to Mr L ;)

Oh bloomin heck I have tried to post an item using FOUR smilies! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! (Please insert - using yer own mind - the paranoia smiley, the rolly eyed smiley and the gurny angry devil face!!!)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Hahaha as yet there are no exclamation mark police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShelleyCowie
10-May-10, 14:41
:o Forgot to put up the scores!!! (they were so badly behaved I was glad it was over and ran to a darkened room to lie down) (You - you know who you are!!!)

1st - Invisible!!!
2nd - Venture!!
3rd - Morganria!

Well done all and it was a laugh as usual! Really good to see some new faces taking part! I hope we didn't put you off :roll:

PS Thank you to Mr L ;)

Oh bloomin heck I have tried to post an item using FOUR smilies! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! (Please insert - using yer own mind - the paranoia smiley, the rolly eyed smiley and the gurny angry devil face!!!)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Hahaha as yet there are no exclamation mark police!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCLAMATION MARK POLICE HERE!

How dare you use more exclamations than i use!!!! Its against the law i will have you know!!! lol!

Sorry i missed most of it! The night never went the way i planned!

over and out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wifie
10-May-10, 16:04
LOL Shelley - thanks for dropping by anyhow!

CANARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

joxville
10-May-10, 18:14
Yet again I missed a good night because I got called in to work at short notice; I'm not complaining though, the boss said he'd give me double the overtime rate. :D

laguna2
10-May-10, 20:19
Glad things went well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Mr L took ages working out what Mr L meant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

I can't believe that anyone was misbehaving, usually everyone is so well behaved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Might as well stop now as I have used up my share of smilies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

wifie
10-May-10, 21:39
Yet again I missed a good night because I got called in to work at short notice; I'm not complaining though, the boss said he'd give me double the overtime rate.

Moneybags! :Razz

Glad things went well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr L took ages working out what Mr L meant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe that anyone was misbehaving, usually everyone is so well behaved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Might as well stop now as I have used up my share of smilies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye at least there was one less troublemaker! :Razz

I have removed both yer smilies so that I can add mine! :roll:

laguna2
12-May-10, 11:02
I have removed both yer smilies so that I can add mine!

:evil Not to be outdone, I have removed your smilies [smirk] so that I can use mine ;)