PDA

View Full Version : Puppie Wanted

Roisin
09-May-10, 18:09
Hey we are looking for a puppie preferably a small dog but will consider all breeds.

we have been to balmore but they have none, they did have a dog we were interested in but the owner took him back sadly.

Thanks in advance

Liam & Roisin

Roisin
18-May-10, 23:25
bump to the top.

teenybash
19-May-10, 16:10
Hope a puppy turns up for you soon....have you contacted the Dog Warden, she might be able to help.:)

Roisin
22-May-10, 21:32
may have now found a puppie :D

Bobbin
22-May-10, 21:33
Yay!! Delighted for you, I hope youre able to post a photo. :)

teenybash
22-May-10, 21:45
Fingers crossed for you....keep us updated.....:D

Roisin
22-May-10, 21:53
This is the puppie we shall hopefully be getting

Bobbin
22-May-10, 21:56
awww so cute, what kind of puppy is it?

Roisin
22-May-10, 21:59
shes a baby staffie i cant think of a name so sugestions are welcome

tombulla
22-May-10, 22:53
what a sweetheart, think you should call her ICE. good luck with your new baby.

teenybash
22-May-10, 23:01
Awe, what a precious little darling, she needs such a lovely cuddly name as I am sure you will give her loads and a great life.

Snuggles, Nanny, Blossom, Candy, Bella, Melody, Safi, ;)

Roisin
22-May-10, 23:03
ooo thank u i like it

Bobbin
22-May-10, 23:05
I like real peoples names for pets like maybe pippa, tessa, eilidh, or molly', something like that. she's lovely, no matter what you call her.

richard1976
08-Oct-10, 21:04
hi i have just got a message from someone saying that ice is in a dog rescue is this true as i will get her back if this is the case thanks richard

unicorn
08-Oct-10, 21:09
is it possibly this one? very similar http://www.kwk9.org/index.asp?pageid=243528

teenybash
08-Oct-10, 22:03
is it possibly this one? very similar http://www.kwk9.org/index.asp?pageid=243528

I think it is little Ice as she is very distinctive......so sad that this wee soul has ended up unwanted.....Hope Richard1976 takes her home and gives her the security and love she deserves....poor little:( mite.

Roisin
08-Oct-10, 22:15
i also hope richard gets her back and unicorn please stop doing what your doing everytime i post something about an animal

thank u

Liz
08-Oct-10, 22:19
Okay I'm confused!

If Ice (now I take it called Sugar) belonged to Roisin then why she is in the care of KWK9?

AliciaMackinnon
08-Oct-10, 22:20
Okay I'm confused!

If Ice (now I take it called Sugar) belonged to Roisin then why she is in the care of KWK9?

Yes explain please also confused!!

Roisin
08-Oct-10, 22:25
ice wasnt my dog she was the ex other halfs and we split and i he left me with her and dont get me wrong i do love her but i already had my own animals to look after and eventualy it got too much and he couldnt take her

Liz
08-Oct-10, 22:30
ice wasnt my dog she was the ex other halfs and we split and i he left me with her and dont get me wrong i do love her but i already had my own animals to look after and eventualy it got too much and he couldnt take her

So if the dog belonged to Richard1976 wouldn't it have been better to have contacted him to see if he could take her back?

Roisin
08-Oct-10, 22:33
yes it would have been a very good idea but i didnt think about it at the time as iv had alot to think about and get sorted out since he now knows shes there and hes going to go see if he can get her tomorrow

unicorn
08-Oct-10, 22:35
Excuse me, what exactly am I doing??? I pointed out the dog I had seen, is it a problem, at least the breeder is responsible enough to want to take the dog back.

Dadie
08-Oct-10, 22:39
If a puppy, even though it was the exes got too much, and you had her for a while and she was good (for a puppy) and you had to get her rehomed....what has changed that you can go about the whole puppy training thing again?
Its a small question but may have big answers.
Or did Ice remind you so much about a failed relationship you couldnt look at her?

Roisin
08-Oct-10, 22:41
she wasnt mine

End Off Please

AliciaMackinnon
08-Oct-10, 22:43

awww wot a shame!!! i think u did the rite thing in e situation u wer left in!!!!

Liz
08-Oct-10, 22:44
Excuse me, what exactly am I doing??? I pointed out the dog I had seen, is it a problem, at least the breeder is responsible enough to want to take the dog back.

Yes I can't see what you are being accused of when all you did was give Richard1976 a link?:confused

Roisin
08-Oct-10, 22:47
please everyone just leave this subject its a tender one and i thought i did wat was right at the time sorry i dissapointed everyone and i know i dissapointed ice.

Please let this be the last post

Liz
08-Oct-10, 22:47
she wasnt mine

End Off Please

Roisin I do feel for you as you have obviously been through a lot and for that I am sorry. However, you had a duty of care to Ice and all it would have taken would have been one quick phone call to Richard1976.

Anyway it's good that he is taking her back.:D

Liz
08-Oct-10, 22:52
please everyone just leave this subject its a tender one and i thought i did wat was right at the time sorry i dissapointed everyone and i know i dissapointed ice.

Please let this be the last post

Roisin you can close the post if you like.

Roisin
08-Oct-10, 22:54
i dnt know how to
please could you help me

All boxed up
08-Oct-10, 22:54
Roisin if you dont want any more negative comments just lock the thread hun :)
We all could do things differently but when faced with a problem it isnt always the most sensible or correct choice we make at the time and really not up to us to sit in judgement.

Liz
08-Oct-10, 22:55
Just make a reply and underneath you will have the option if you close the thread.

Really sorry you've had such a hard time and hope things improve for you.:D

Moira
08-Oct-10, 22:56
Enough said.

I've locked this thread.