PDA

View Full Version : eye candy

lildj
09-May-10, 13:00
I went in to the shop yesterday and was absolutely delighted with it.
:grin: I thought it was fantastic, got my sell some ear rings and some other bits and bobs, but a could of bought the whole shop!!! :Razz
did any body else go in? and what did you think?

Turquoise
09-May-10, 13:12
I completely forgot about it! What is in the shop then??

telfordstar
09-May-10, 14:46
Wheres this shop?

upolian
09-May-10, 15:40
It is just down the road from the taxi rank in thurso,almost opposite the comm pub.Not sure of the exact address,sorry.

lildj
09-May-10, 17:28
they have jewellery,handbags, homeware , funky gifts and hair accessories. there number 8 princes street a couple of doors down from hair @21, its got fair trade products

jings00
10-May-10, 10:57
it was shut when i was going past the other morning,,,,but i did have a looky in the window, some very nice enamelled bits there.....
(just as well it was shut!!)

lildj
10-May-10, 14:34
there open monday to saturday 10 to 5 i think

Turquoise
13-May-10, 18:04
It's a lovely shop - really nice stuff :D well worth a look!!

Hoida
13-May-10, 22:22
Tried to go for a look on Wednesday morning at the back of 10 but they were closed had to go elsewhere but plan on having alook tomorrow all being well. They seem to have some lovely stuff from what you can see through the window.:roll:

Rictina
13-May-10, 22:25
I will be up there next week so I will have a looky.

Dadie
13-May-10, 23:31
CanI get in the shop with the buggy?
I dont get to shop without the kids.
And would it be well scary in there with them!

Eyecandy
29-May-10, 10:32
Thank you for adding us to the Recommendations and thank you to all who have visited the shop.

Buggies and children are most welcome and we look forward to seeing you.

www.eyecandyboutique.co.uk (http://www.eyecandyboutique.co.uk)

pixie
01-Jun-10, 14:52
great little shop! i got some lovelly jewellery and things for pressies out if it! Well worth a visit!!!

edayhouse
07-Jul-10, 16:18
Was in this shop for the 1st time today and i thought it was great -like another person said i could have easily bought the whole shop. They have got some gorgeous costume jewellery.
Also some bits and pieces for the kids.
Well worth a look and great service too.

Thumper
07-Jul-10, 17:32
Havent been in yet....BUT did get some gorgeous goodies from it for my birthday-well chuffed!x

unicorn
07-Jul-10, 17:43
I bought some gorgeous stuff out of there as gifts and absolutely agree, beautiful things at great prices and service with a smile.
Well worth a look :D

unicorn
08-Sep-10, 09:56
I was in the other day and bought my daughter a beautiful gift set of necklace and earings.
I love the selection in this shop, Very appealing and very affordable.

Sage
09-Sep-10, 16:41
Love the shop and will be going in there for my Xmas pressies....problem is, like everyone else, I could buy everything for ME :lol:

merlamber
12-Sep-10, 23:45
Prices fantastic - I am not from the area but visit Thurso regularly, lovely young woman owns the shop very helpful and welcoming. They also make goody bags for childrens parties with small treats in. They have loads of little stocking treats for children and really good quality, sewing kits and making things. Dont walk by have a look inside there is never a pressure to buy. Town end of Princes Street

Torvaig
06-Nov-10, 02:11
After all the recommendations I just had to try EYE CANDY in Princes Street in Thurso and I thoroughly agree with all the compliments paid on here!

What a wealth of goodies! Came out with more than I intended but then the prices are very reasonable and I like the fact that many of the items are FairTrade; something I thoroughly approve of....

The owner is a lovely lady who knows her subject and is attentive without being pushy. It is obvious she loves selling her beautiful wares....

I will be back! :lol:

braalterr903
06-Nov-10, 18:15
great shop but cheaper in shop than on that website that has been put on here

spaceddaisy
06-Nov-10, 18:33
Eye candy is a great wee shop, lady who runs it is friendly and ever so helpful. I'm just annoyed that in my stupidity I thought it was an opticians for about the first month and a half it had opened...

Ash
06-Nov-10, 23:19
Was in again today, lovely shop owner and lovely items

Torvaig
07-Nov-10, 00:49
Eye Candy now has loyalty cards; I'm well on my way to another treat. She also has a wish list..... ;)

Eyecandy
08-Nov-10, 15:16
great shop but cheaper in shop than on that website that has been put on here
Hi braalter903
I was wondering if you could tell me what it was you found more expensive on the website. It must be an error I have made!! It should all be the same price.
Thanks

braalterr903
08-Nov-10, 19:48
hi ye its the big bags you have i only payed 4.95 in your shop, great bags holds lots.

happy1
10-Nov-10, 18:09
Love this shop and cant resist popping in a look!Have got some lovely bits of jewellery and have a list for xmas ;) Very friendly & helpful too

Blarney
17-Nov-10, 00:35
Great for guys to shop in too because the lassie gives good advice and recommendations ;)

Torvaig
04-Feb-11, 13:42
After all the recommendations I just had to try EYE CANDY in Princes Street in Thurso and I thoroughly agree with all the compliments paid on here!

What a wealth of goodies! Came out with more than I intended but then the prices are very reasonable and I like the fact that many of the items are FairTrade; something I thoroughly approve of....

The owner is a lovely lady who knows her subject and is attentive without being pushy. It is obvious she loves selling her beautiful wares....

I will be back! :lol:

Well I went back yesterday and came out with some beautiful Cavendish French jewellry for my daughter's birthday which I am well pleased with. Beautifully boxed and comes in a lovely wee bag!

Thank you "Eye Candy", you are a joy to do business with.

mummieslilgirl
04-Feb-11, 17:45
They certainly are and the kiddies are welcomed and chatted to as well and I got a fantastic little canvas for my babies hand and foot print :D

Thank you for adding us to the Recommendations and thank you to all who have visited the shop.

Buggies and children are most welcome and we look forward to seeing you.

www.eyecandyboutique.co.uk (http://www.eyecandyboutique.co.uk)

Dadie
04-Feb-11, 22:52
Im avoiding going with the girls....
I have noticed the hello kitty stuff on the website...and if Lauren sees it, she will badger me for the items relentlessly!
(Daddy will give in)