PDA

View Full Version : New Rehearsal Studio Opening In Thurso

Sound Design
08-May-10, 20:54
A brand new rehearsal studio is opening in Thurso in the next couple of weeks.
Filled with state of the art equipment, this facility will be available for use by the end of May. More details and price lists will be available on the website which will be online towards the end of this week. A link to the site will be posted on this board as soon as its available.

I look forward to seeing (and hearing) some of the fine caithness talent rehearsing there soon.

Jeid
08-May-10, 21:01
Aye... look forward to seeing what setup you've got and where it is.

(what I did there, do you see it?)

babybeenie2801
09-May-10, 12:26
i think this is a great idea for local bands as there isn't much rehearsal space around caithness i usually have to set up my own pa in my living room lol which isn't good with neighbours lol although i've never had a complaint yet .... lol

loganbiffy
09-May-10, 12:36
This is good news. Where is the studio going to be?

BigKev
10-May-10, 12:54
Aye, Come on now, nothing like half a story eh.

Where abouts is it? What rates? What equipment.

Its almost teasing!! Is the website available yet?

Whos running it?

Jeid
12-May-10, 16:45
Well, this is informative eh?

The Pepsi Challenge
12-May-10, 17:03
Methinks it's a royal wind-up.

Jeid
12-May-10, 17:12
I'm not inclined to agree with you, but I agree with you.

Sound Design
12-May-10, 17:48
Bear with me guys, it's been a hectic couple of weeks getting everything set up and formalised but there will be a link to the website posted asap.

guitarzan
13-May-10, 09:32
That's cool man. No worries.

But any chance of answering any of the other questions?

Or at least where it is?

BigKev
13-May-10, 18:45
It could be a wind up aye.

Or. . .

It could be Andy Williamson setting up in his garage!!

Caithness Girl
14-May-10, 07:33
I think this sounds like a fantastic idea and it's badly needed in the town, I'm sure a lot of the neighbours of some of the local bands will be grateful! ;)

Best of luck in your new venture, I'm sure it will be a success! :D

buddyrich
15-May-10, 19:12
Wonderful timing. Spent years rehearsing in unlikely places, then I get myself a place and then one opens in town. It it's genuine.

Jeid
17-May-10, 15:53
http://cyber-soup.com/emoticons/wave.gif

Some sort of hoax?

BigKev
18-May-10, 17:25
Whats the crack then?

Anybody?

Somebody must know something. . . . . .

Jeid
18-May-10, 17:29
http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/4905/original/Get_20to_20the_20Choppa.JPG?1247000312

buddyrich
20-May-10, 14:27
How To Alienate People And Lose Business By Starting A Pointless Teaser Campaign. IF it's genuine.

Sound Design
20-May-10, 17:46
Apologies guys, it was never my intention to appear misleading. In all honesty, I never for one minute thought that anyone would assume this to be a hoax, I was merely keen for all those musicians out there to hear about what I believe to be an exciting new venture.

I can assure you that this is a genuine business and I am in the process of going through the legalities at the moment. I hope you can appreciate there is a lot of work to be done, bureaucracy has been holding things up somewhat and I really don’t want to jinx things by releasing details until every i has been dotted and every t crossed. At the moment, the intention is to be operational at the beginning of June, and everything appears to be on schedule for me to do so.

Please bear with me guys, I will be back on very shortly with more information, looking forward to seeing you all in June!

Jeid
20-May-10, 17:46
it could be andy williamson

ding ding ding ding!

We have a winner!

zebedy
20-May-10, 17:54
Apologies guys, it was never my intention to appear misleading. In all honesty, I never for one minute thought that anyone would assume this to be a hoax, I was merely keen for all those musicians out there to hear about what I believe to be an exciting new venture.

I can assure you that this is a genuine business and I am in the process of going through the legalities at the moment. I hope you can appreciate there is a lot of work to be done, bureaucracy has been holding things up somewhat and I really don’t want to jinx things by releasing details until every i has been dotted and every t crossed. At the moment, the intention is to be operational at the beginning of June, and everything appears to be on schedule for me to do so.

Please bear with me guys, I will be back on very shortly with more information, looking forward to seeing you all in June!

Best of luck with your latest endeavour pal.

buddyrich
26-May-10, 19:14
Anything happening?

loganbiffy
27-May-10, 16:37
I don't know why whoever it is running this venture won't reveal themselves. It's a bit strange to be honest.

babybeenie2801
01-Jul-10, 20:39
any more news on this ?

Crackeday
28-Jul-10, 18:08
doesnt seem to be happening????:roll:

davem
28-Jul-10, 18:32
The planning application was in the paper last week - Pay Attention!