PDA

View Full Version : Caithness Music Festival 2006

trinkie
07-Jun-06, 12:20
Has anyone got any news on the Music Festival?

There appears to be no mention of it at all !

I'd love to know what's happening,
Trinkie

Big G
07-Jun-06, 16:29
Has anyone got any news on the Music Festival?

There appears to be no mention of it at all !

I'd love to know what's happening,
Trinkie

I have been going to the festival with the school that i work in! It has been very good the things i have seen.

Yesterday (Tuesday) i seen music making and it was BRILLIANT!! Mount Pleasant won that -they did 'The Big Ship Sails on the Elly Ally oh' (Spelling prob) and it was excellent with all their props and great singing and playing! VERY well done! Also there was a flinstones act and it was great too!

The choirs p4-7 were on today (Wednesday) and they were very good too. Miller Academy was brilliant! One of the Wick schools i thought was fabulous!

There was also a Gaelic choir there from Wick High - teacher Mrs Smith - and they were really really good!

Well done to Mrs Ferguson, Mrs Mackay, Mrs Rodgers and Mrs Smith - the music teachers, the pupils and the school staff!

A BIG WELL DONE!!:D

obiron
07-Jun-06, 19:45
i saw the big ship one too it was funny especially when up popped a large iceberg you knew what was coming.
we went to watch our kid 10am he said they would be on, an hour and a half later his group started.was sittin on the wooden seats too as it was busy. took ages to get the feeling back in my rear end.

trinkie
07-Jun-06, 19:45
Thank you for that Big G.

Now I really feel something has been going on.
It's so good that the youngsters are doing well with their music, they will remember such an occasion for many a year
Like you, I send thanks to the teachers for their hard work and dedication and hope the young folk will continue making music for a very long time.

Trinkie.