PDA

View Full Version : What a doughball i am!!!

Vistravi
08-May-10, 12:11
Went into ease of access on my laptop as i wanted to get my caps lock to make a beep when it was turned on. Ended up yes acheving this but also couldn't use my keyboard! One call to my partner who laughed his head of at me before telling me to restart and change the settings in it again to make it realise when i wanted to use it.

Figured out how to fix it so my keyboard could be used but i feel like a right doughball now :eek:. Never doing that again :lol:

But mission was accomplished and the caps lock does now make a wee beep noise when its turned on :)

riggerboy
08-May-10, 16:13
yup yer a doughnut

ducati
08-May-10, 19:11
Mmm Doughnut......

scotsboy
08-May-10, 19:38
Isn't than an ID ten T problem?

upolian
08-May-10, 22:55
Isn't than an ID ten T problem?

Yup ID10T.....:lol:

Vistravi
09-May-10, 12:45
Yup ID10T.....:lol:

Yep thats got to be a blonde moment :lol:

My brown hair temporailly wernt blonde for that half hour lol.

Vistravi
09-May-10, 12:48
Mmm Doughnut......

Mmmm custard doughnut....

ducati
11-May-10, 16:59
I know you all think I am infallible, but you are wrong!

I've just emptied my inbox :eek:

Spent a happy hour rescuing the stuff I actually still need from my Trash bin :lol:

Vistravi
11-May-10, 19:52
I know you all think I am infallible, but you are wrong!

I've just emptied my inbox :eek:

Spent a happy hour rescuing the stuff I actually still need from my Trash bin :lol:

Oops lol. ;)

bekisman
11-May-10, 20:37
"To free up disk space, Outlook Express can compact messages. This may take up to a few minutes" Ok I think, and click button.. got fed up waiting so, closed down. Opps emails gone, seemed I was not supposed to do that till completed.. I now know..

ducati
11-May-10, 21:52
"To free up disk space, Outlook Express can compact messages. This may take up to a few minutes" Ok I think, and click button.. got fed up waiting so, closed down. Opps emails gone, seemed I was not supposed to do that till completed.. I now know..

You've got to love old Bill's sense of humour :lol: