PDA

View Full Version : Photographer :D

upolian
07-May-10, 22:31
Id like to recommend julie fraser (dragonfly) on here,i requested photos of a car i detailed for my portfolio,being impressed with julie's landscape photos i contacted her,top quality photo's,excellent to deal with,the owner of the car has seen the photos and is also very impressed! I will be using julie again for more photos very soon,10 out of 10,Thank you so much,im over the moon with your service. :D

EDIT: here is 1 of the photos,quality is reduced due to me copying from flicker,the full picture is obviously alot better quality.

Julie's website is.... www.julie-fraser.co.uk (http://www.julie-fraser.co.uk) :)

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz105/MREVO7/4586862859_b42ba91019.jpg

*Martin*
07-May-10, 23:06
Bloody lovely!!!

Would look amazing with an RS Spoiler!!

mrlennie
07-May-10, 23:09
Very smart one of the few nice new cars. Quality job too upolian.

S&LHEN
07-May-10, 23:20
Gorgeous car and gorgeous job and photo Well done Upolion 10/10 all round:)

upolian
08-May-10, 07:27
Bloody lovely!!!

Would look amazing with an RS Spoiler!!

It is a luvvly car :D We had a debate yesterday about the rs spoiler lol

Very smart one of the few nice new cars. Quality job too upolian.

Ill agree there it looks spot on with its subtle mod's,red shows up well when its not gone pink or orange,this is a perfect example of ST colorado red:D

Gorgeous car and gorgeous job and photo Well done Upolion 10/10 all round:)

Thank you,Credit to julie for the photos though,what an amazing set of pictures!!

If anybody would like to see more photos pm me,i dont want to fill this thread with pictures,the 1 picture i have posted does speak for itself,thank you again julie

Thumper
08-May-10, 09:03
Wow!amazing work by both you and Julie-second to none! x

upolian
08-May-10, 10:23
Wow!amazing work by both you and Julie-second to none! x

Cheers,the set of pictures are amazing very happy with them :D

Liz
09-May-10, 14:11
Julie's great photography really shows the brilliant work you do.

Well done both!:D

upolian
12-May-10, 22:31
Julie's great photography really shows the brilliant work you do.

Well done both!:D

Cheers liz :D

I would like to take this opportunity to thank julie once again,your photos have attracted an over-whelming amount of attention,not long before i have you booked for the next car! Thank you so much :D