PDA

View Full Version : I'm sooo happy

chocolatechip
07-May-10, 18:54
I'm so happy as I'm going to see Westlife in Inverness and this is my first live concert. And I'm going with 3 of my best friends can't wait!!!;););)

trinkie
07-May-10, 19:03
Have a great time and enjoy yourself !
Come home safely and tell us all about it.

Trinkie

rainbow
07-May-10, 20:30
Can't wait either for the concert - should be good due to a smaller crowd - at least we should be able to see the band. Got my tickets in the post yesterday - yipee.

chocolatechip
07-May-10, 20:33
I bought my tickets off ticketmaster! Where did you get yours? They said that mine should arrive within 7 days of the concert. But hoping they should come earlier

Brodar
07-May-10, 20:51
Seen Westlife live 3 times and must say they are excellent.

Doreen
08-May-10, 23:07
Went to see westlife in glasgow they were brilliant live .

purplelady
08-May-10, 23:19
my daugthers are going westlife are very good would have gone if i knew they were going x

Bazeye
09-May-10, 02:21
[quote=chocolatechip;703164]I'm so happy as I'm going to see Westlife in Inverness and this is my first live concert. And I'm going with 3 of my best friends can't wait!!!/quote]

Bet im happier than you.just got back from Wembley. Stevenage 1 2 Barrow AFC:D:):Razz

chocolatechip
09-May-10, 13:23
my daugthers are going westlife are very good would have gone if i knew they were going x

You can get tickets off ticketmaster if you want to go thats where I got mine from! They haven't arrived yet. Should be here days before the concert:D:D

wicker8
09-May-10, 15:57
hope you have the time of your life

chocolatechip
11-May-10, 14:40
My TICKETS HAVE ARRIVED!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I'm already counting the weeks and the days!! DON'T WORRY WICKER8 I WILL HAVE THE TIME OF MY LIFE!! :D:D