PDA

View Full Version : so how was your day ?

coastown
06-Jun-06, 19:50
either at home or work, rest or play.
hows your day been today.:)

connieb19
06-Jun-06, 20:17
hows your day been today.:)Today was fine but I've never ever had a day like yesterday for things going wrong, I've no idea why though.:~(

Chillie
06-Jun-06, 20:26
hows your day been today.:)

Mine's was fine, but I sure are'nt eating a darned English Mars Bar.:mad:

cuddlepop
06-Jun-06, 21:18
My poor feet are so sore.I'd fogotten the pressure you put on them when your standing all day!.
First night on my own in charge of evening meals and I go and lose a patients menu sheet What made it worse is that no one noticed till we started to clear up.There not allowed fresh eggs anymore ,they've got some discusting liquid egg tat you've to use.Scrambled egg was the best we could do in a hurry.Yeach is all that'll say.
Oh and the rain decided to start and foolish me thought it was going to stay nice and didn't take a jacket to work.
Oh well tomorrow's another day.... :eek:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
06-Jun-06, 21:24
Sunny,sunny,sunny.......I can see clearly now the rain has gone:cool: :cool:

Alice in Blunderland
06-Jun-06, 23:19
Great day it was one of my monsters birthday today she was five...Work was the usual tablets tablets and more tablets.:)

Bingobabe
06-Jun-06, 23:51
Really annoying it,s my day off and i still had to take my work home and do it today what a thrilling day.

dunderheed
07-Jun-06, 08:55
same old , same old!!

lassieinfife
07-Jun-06, 08:57
Awwwwww come on the sun is shining ....makes you feel its great to be alive:D

phoenix
07-Jun-06, 10:33
The last two days have been brilliant, loads of laughter..........must be something in the air, especially in Wick! :Razz

willowbankbear
07-Jun-06, 10:48
Apart from the toothache(which was x rated sore) everything was fine, well until 10.30 last night[lol]

squidge
07-Jun-06, 10:51
yesterday was great - not sick, not too tired, kids washed up without a fuss,no bills through the door, sun shone and i got taken out for lunch.

Great day

Chillie
08-Jun-06, 02:01
Apart from the toothache(which was x rated sore) everything was fine, well until 10.30 last night[lol]

Tell all, what happened at 10.30:roll: