PDA

View Full Version : Charity Masquerade Ball

Hibeechick
06-May-10, 11:18
Morning everyone.

Just thought I'd let you all know about a charity event I am involved in.

Caithness Chamber of commerce group - Women In Business are organising a Masquerade Ball on Sat 15th May in Mackays Hotel.

The money raised is being split between two local charities. ClicSargent and Enable. Both very worthy causes and it all stays in Caithness!

It's going to be a brilliant evening!

We have....

A drinks reception, 3 course meal, table top magician, photographer, Harpist, Russ Murray musician, a dance to Kate Bain and Co, a raffle with some amazing prizes such as flight tickets! An auction with some truely stunning prizes such as weekends away with theatre tickets, uniquely engraved bottle of old Pultney....

Tickets are a snitch at £35 each.... for all of the above!!
And there is sooo much more on top of that!!

Reception from 7pm for a 7.30pm start.

Dress code, as you would imagine is dresses for the ladies and shirt and tie ( or kilts! ;) ) for the gentlemen.

For more info or to order tickets, please either get in touch with myself on 07841755110, Ellie at Mackays hotel on 602323 or Debbi at the Caithness Chamber on 01847 896508.

Thanks for reading and see you there!

Amanda.

jings00
06-May-10, 11:32
i hope you raise hunners and hunners :-)

Hibeechick
06-May-10, 15:06
Thank you Jings! We've sold an amazing amount of tickets but of course we'd always like more ;)

pegasus
06-May-10, 19:09
35s to much for me sorry.

peggy

Blarney
06-May-10, 22:27
Thank you Jings! We've sold an amazing amount of tickets but of course we'd always like more ;)
Is it a masked ball and do you provide the masks??

Hibeechick
07-May-10, 07:48
Is it a masked ball and do you provide the masks??

It is a masked ball. You have to get your own mask. There is a prize for the best mask :)

jings00
07-May-10, 11:37
I'm off to the cup final so canny go

riggerboy
07-May-10, 11:40
what happens if you dont have a ball, can you put the mask on something different ????

best o luck

Hibeechick
08-May-10, 23:05
what happens if you dont have a ball, can you put the mask on something different ????

best o luck

lol Rigger... im pretty sure as long as you pay for your ticket and followed the dress code you could put the mask where ever you wanted :O

Thank you!!

Hibeechick
16-May-10, 21:55
I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who attended last night. Also to everyone who helped organise, donated items, everyone that had any part to play at all.

Haven't received the final tally yet, but we raised £3500. The money will be split, as said earlier, between clicSargent Caithness and ENABLE Caithness.

Thank you, thank you thank you :) xxx