PDA

View Full Version : golspie dental practice

patchy
06-May-10, 11:08
hi there all,

im new on here but wondered if anyone could help.
managed to get registered with golspie dental practice, just wondered if anyone is a client of theirs as im rather nervous about going, not my favourite place to go but would be great to hear of any comforting stories.

thankyou all in advance.

have a good day all.

bekisman
06-May-10, 11:53
hi there all,

managed to get registered with golspie dental practice, just wondered if anyone is a client of theirs as im rather nervous about going, not my favourite place to go but would be great to hear of any comforting stories. thankyou all in advance. have a good day all.
Yep I'm on their books, always scared of Dentists, but were put at ease, you'll have no problems there.

patchy
06-May-10, 13:05
thankyou very much for your kind reply that really does help.

Lavenderblue2
06-May-10, 14:40
Is it still Dr Terry who has the practice in Golspie?

bothyman
06-May-10, 15:41
Is it still Dr Terry who has the practice in Golspie?

I went there once, never again.

A more arrogant man I have yet to meet and his assistants were no better.

Scunner
06-May-10, 16:05
Mr Terry has long gone. Husband goes to Golspie, and has no complaints about the practice.

Lavenderblue2
06-May-10, 18:55
I went there once, never again.

A more arrogant man I have yet to meet and his assistants were no better.

I didn't have a problem with his assistants Bothyman but I really didn't like him. When he was there, (we had so many appointments cancelled with weak excuses), he was, as you say, a very arrogant man [evil] and in my opinion, a rubbish dentist!!
Due to his incompetence I am having terrible trouble with a tooth on which he performed root canal treatment. [disgust]

andyw
06-May-10, 20:14
Hi Mr Terry has gone and there is a Lady dentist there now Very good and has cost me a lot less money as well

ragdollyanna
06-May-10, 21:43
There are two female Polish dentists there now and I have personally found them great (and after a 15 year absence from the dentist - I needed a fair amount of work!!)

The receptionists are lovely and very accommodating too. They also open in the evening - so you can go there after work.

bothyman
06-May-10, 22:13
There are two female Polish dentists there now and I have personally found them great (and after a 15 year absence from the dentist - I needed a fair amount of work!!)

The receptionists are lovely and very accommodating too. They also open in the evening - so you can go there after work.

Is this the one on the Main Street or the one up Fountain Road (I think)

I know there are two Polish dentists in Golspie who do NHS work but are not NHS Dentists ?? not sure what that means but I was told this by the NHS Helpline.

slinky
07-May-10, 02:27
polish they are found her quite rough and i think the annoying receptionist should stop popping in about 5 times a session he did my head think its her husband or bf she had geat difficultley pulling my tooth out even had her ()() on my head suffocating me lol she was trying that hard to get the tooth out :lol:

Bazeye
07-May-10, 02:33
hi there all,

managed to get registered with golspie dental practice, just wondered if anyone is a client of theirs as im rather nervous about going,

Youre not getting Golspie mixed up with Portgower are you?

ragdollyanna
07-May-10, 10:31
The Polish dentists are in Main Street although they are soon to be (or maybe already have) moving to bigger premises. The work I had done was NHS. They always give my husband and I appointments back to back and after 6pm to give us time to travel down after work which suits us just fine. Very accommodating.

bothyman
07-May-10, 13:08
I went to the one in Golspie Main Street before it changed hands I wonder if I'm still on the books.

He stopped doing NHS and went private only, I went to him once when a filling fell out, that was more than enough.

Lavenderblue2
07-May-10, 15:51
I went to the one in Golspie Main Street before it changed hands I wonder if I'm still on the books.

He stopped doing NHS and went private only, I went to him once when a filling fell out, that was more than enough.

That's what he told our family Bothyman but I worked with two folk who were kept on by him as NHS - I wonder how he chose....:confused