PDA

View Full Version : house swap

cezzy1234
06-Jun-06, 09:36
hi i am in a 2 bedroom council house and i am keen in doing a house swap with some one eather a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom house.I dont mind the location with good size garden to the front and rear We have a good size living ara and kitten and bathroom has just ben renavated last year the reasaon is i only moved up hear 5 years ago and not seen moast of caithness yet and would to see it. if you would like more info pleae pm me thanks.

Chillie
06-Jun-06, 14:59
hi i am in a 2 bedroom council house and i am keen in doing a house swap with some one eather a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom house.I dont mind the location with good size garden to the front and rear We have a good size living ara and kitten and bathroom has just ben renavated last year the reasaon is i only moved up hear 5 years ago and not seen moast of caithness yet and would to see it. if you would like more info pleae pm me thanks.

:confused: ??? house swap so you can see more of caithness???

You would be better swapping your house for a caravan then. That would save you all the upheaval of swapping houses after you have seen one part of caithness.:confused

coastown
06-Jun-06, 15:09
local council offices have a list of people looking for house swaps

Chillie
07-Jun-06, 14:14
local council offices have a list of people looking for house swaps
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/tpa0279l.jpg
They do, but if all else fails then it's caravan hunting.
You could'nt get a better view than this.[lol]

davem
07-Jun-06, 22:53
Hi Cezzy,
It's stella, give me a phone or I will ring you Thursday about 4.00. Tried to phone earlier in week but you were out, hope i can help,

Take care,
speak soon