PDA

View Full Version : Wearing my hair curly...

sweetpea
05-May-10, 23:58
I decided not to straighten my hair today and instead wore it curly:eek: and going to from now on. What major changes have you made lately?

joxville
06-May-10, 00:05
I tried growing some. :roll:

sweetpea
06-May-10, 00:07
Aw have some of mine if your follicly challenged.:cry:

wifie
06-May-10, 00:08
I got mine razor cut recently - is probs a kinda old fashioned method but really suits my hair type! Hairdresser was pleased wi the result too! I was just delighted to find someone to do it for me!

sweetpea
06-May-10, 00:11
I got mine razor cut recently - is probs a kinda old fashioned method but really suits my hair type! Hairdresser was pleased wi the result too! I was just delighted to find someone to do it for me!

I tried that before but it didn't suit me. I have very thick curls:cry: I straightened it for years but today I left it natural and got quite a few lovely comment so I'm going to stop using straighteners.

wifie
06-May-10, 00:23
I tried that before but it didn't suit me. I have very thick curls:cry: I straightened it for years but today I left it natural and got quite a few lovely comment so I'm going to stop using straighteners.

That's a shame about the cut as for me it removes the weight without leaving blunt ends. Good about gettin the compliments tho! Good for yer hair to to get a rest from the straighteners! :)

Tinkerbell09
06-May-10, 00:36
I get my hair done with the razor blade sometimes too, it left a nice job of my hair too! Although it does tug alot!

wifie
06-May-10, 00:38
I get my hair done with the razor blade sometimes too, it left a nice job of my hair too! Although it does tug alot!

LOL - no tugging but it is a kinda scrapey feeling hehe!

Boozeburglar
06-May-10, 00:40
I changed my pants.

Well, turned them inside out.

sweetpea
06-May-10, 00:42
I changed my pants.

Well, turned them inside out.

Is that cause you can't get them to fit and have to make the most of the ones you got?

Boozeburglar
06-May-10, 00:45
No, it is my effort to save the planet.

wifie
06-May-10, 00:48

From what?

Boozeburglar
06-May-10, 00:49
Martians :)

wifie
06-May-10, 00:52
What colour are yer martian repelants? :Razz

Boozeburglar
06-May-10, 00:59
OK.

I did not want to go down the obvious route.

But it really is Klingons.

sweetpea
06-May-10, 01:02

Found these for ya:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MENS-3-WHITE-Y-FRONTS-UNDERPANTS-100-COTTON-SIZE-LARGE-/220590140815?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Men_s_Clothes&hash=item335c326d8f

wifie
06-May-10, 01:02
I am so glad yer saving us by rooting out Klingons, BB :Razz

Boozeburglar
06-May-10, 01:08
Found these for ya:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MENS-3-WHITE-Y-FRONTS-UNDERPANTS-100-COTTON-SIZE-LARGE-/220590140815?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Men_s_Clothes&hash=item335c326d8f

I was quite taken with these . . .

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-RED-SEXY-MENS-COTTON-SPORT-FITNESS-BOXER-BRIEF-XXL-/380227954582?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Men_s_Clothes&hash=item58875a2796

sweetpea
06-May-10, 01:23
Unfortunately they are what Ronaldo wears:~(

Boozeburglar
06-May-10, 01:28
He copies all my style.

sweetpea
06-May-10, 01:33
And you can score like him?:)

Boozeburglar
06-May-10, 01:35
Sure.

But I chose to leave professional football to devote more time to message boards.

sweetpea
06-May-10, 01:38
Thought that:roll: Vanity Fair out tommorrow:eek:

Boozeburglar
06-May-10, 01:40
He has really let himself go.

He should have got a pair of socks to go with those panties.

wicker8
06-May-10, 08:04
it sounds nice i used to like my hair curly but its not my natural curls it was a perm i dont use straighteners my hair is very fine so it stays straight anyway

ducati
06-May-10, 08:18
Mine's completely grey unless I do a number 2 clip all over, then it is brown but 1/2 inch long :eek:

jings00
06-May-10, 10:29
"rooting out"........"klingons"......

<shudder>

crayola
06-May-10, 11:06
I decided not to straighten my hair today and instead wore it curly:eek: and going to from now on. What major changes have you made lately?
I stopped using straighteners a year or two ago and my hair has somehow stayed fairly straight. It's also shinier and doesn't dry out the way it used to and I've never looked back.

topotheuk
06-May-10, 11:25
"I have very thick curls I straightened it for years but today I left it natural and got quite a few lovely comment so I'm going to stop using straighteners. "

Snap, me too. I did the same a fortnight ago. Couldn't be bothered straightening it, so put loads of mousse in it and left it curly. A few people said it was nice, although it is now needing cut, so I will start to look more like Chrystal tips if I don't get to the hairdressers quick smart!

Invisible
06-May-10, 12:58
See below lol

lynne duncan
06-May-10, 19:36
sweetpea
i'm the total opposite for the last 38 years i've been really curly but in january i got my hair chemically straightened and i wish i'd had it done years ago, now its only 5 minutes with the straighteners instead of 35 lol and even after washing there is only a slight kink.
so that's my favourite change this year

Vistravi
06-May-10, 21:55

I used to blowdry my hair and sometimes straighten it every morning. I couldn't be bothered with it after about 6 months and just leave it be. I wouldn't dare let it dry naturally at the moment though as it has got alot thicker during my pregnancy and i'm looking forward to it returning to its natural thickness instead of the wild wild thickness ;) I sometimes let it do its natural thing as my partner likes my wild curls. I usually plait it untill it dries now as it makes it easy to handle and its out of the way quickly. I'm getting bored of doing this everyday now so will have to come up with another way of taming my bush lol.

Invisible
06-May-10, 22:23
What major changes have you made lately?

I decided to get my hair cut last week, but I can't bring myself to do it.
I changed the way I write music
Changed the layout of my bedroom and after 3 hours of shifting decided I wanted it back the way it was
I decided to make some of my own jokes instead of stealing other peoples e.g "I saw a sign saying "Free Church" and thought hmmm that's cheap.