PDA

View Full Version : Stunt cars etc. return

Fran
06-Jun-06, 02:09
The stunt cars and lorries etc show is returning to wick riverside this month, should be good. I enjoyed it last time. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_2_110.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000)

Mr P Cannop
06-Jun-06, 06:38
what day/s and times ??

Chillie
06-Jun-06, 20:41
Tuesday 13th June at 7.30pm, Riverside Park Wick, Adults £8,Child £5

engiebenjy
06-Jun-06, 23:30
Is it the same group that were here last year? The poster I saw today didn't have the leader's name (can't remember what it is!!) all over it like I seem to remember it having last time. The pic of the human cannonball on the poster makes me think it probably is I suppose? They were good fun to watch though - and the kids loved it.

scorrie
07-Jun-06, 17:12
Is it the same group that were here last year? The poster I saw today didn't have the leader's name (can't remember what it is!!) all over it like I seem to remember it having last time. The pic of the human cannonball on the poster makes me think it probably is I suppose? They were good fun to watch though - and the kids loved it.

It was Scott May last year but I don't think it matters too much who it is, the formula is pretty much the same. I saw Helldrivers at Wick Airport in the 70's and the fodder served up last year was near indentical, right down to the same gags and the clown character. All right for about 10 minutes but it gets pretty tedious seeing how many different ways you can knock down a flaming barrier.

"Hold your applause ladies and gentlemen till we see if our hero is OK, oh yes, he's hot but he's not bothered" etc etc

More ham than Danepak and Tulip put together!! Enjoy.

bodster
07-Jun-06, 18:21

Says clearly on post, "never visited before"

Looks like it will be swamped as normal

obiron
07-Jun-06, 19:56
its a bit expensive for a family night out especially when you take into account the food they just have to have there cos theyre starving.

engiebenjy
07-Jun-06, 21:33
its a bit expensive for a family night out especially when you take into account the food they just have to have there cos theyre starving.

You're not wrong there - i think we were as much on food as tickets last year

krieve
07-Jun-06, 22:23
We went to it last year i'm sure it cost us £26.00 for the 4 of us to go.
My youngest was 2 at the time he hated it, i spent most of the time trying to comfort him.

angela5
07-Jun-06, 22:31

It's only once a year, a treat.:D Starving.....obiron fed the kid's before ye take them there.;)