PDA

View Full Version : Julian Cope

MusicWicker
05-May-10, 14:06
Hi

Trying to scale what interest would be in bringing Julian Cope up north?

Any Fans?

Gleber2
06-May-10, 15:11
Hi

Any Fans?
I was offered Julian and asked a number of people if they were familiar with his name and music and I got a negative in every case. He is on his way to Hoy and would really like to play in Caithness. Hope it happens.

webmannie
06-May-10, 23:44
Ach if he's that keen i'm sure if he turned up on a Wed night in e Comm he'd get a shottie

Bazeye
07-May-10, 11:02
Well worth watching.

rob murray
10-May-10, 16:24
Hi

Any Fans?

He played the weigh inn many years ago as a solo gig. Its been years since Cope has been sorta main stream ( mid 80's was his last crack at it ) If he was going to do a solo gig then with enough publiciity you'd get a crowd...with a band I dunno....saw him with a band at Belladrum 2 years ago....total garbage...he was going through his post modern take on the MC5 lol lol lol. Solo would be interesting as he has large back catalogue of music to draw from and Id imagine be more affordable. Cope at the Ligthouse...would lead to a very interesting night

rob murray
10-May-10, 16:30
I was offered Julian and asked a number of people if they were familiar with his name and music and I got a negative in every case. He is on his way to Hoy and would really like to play in Caithness. Hope it happens.

Cope solo would be good.....having read his biography, and knowing yourself, I can see that you and he have lots of shared and mutual interests which would make for an interesting evening, here have a lookie http://www.headheritage.co.uk/headtohead/

stan770
10-May-10, 18:09
shut your mouth:D

Gleber2
10-May-10, 18:42
shut your mouth:D
Whom are you addressing?

stan770
10-May-10, 18:54
www.headheritage.co.uk/julian_cope/discography/saintjulian:lol:

Boozeburglar
11-May-10, 12:50
Can you cope?

MusicWicker
14-May-10, 10:40
Hi

Solo Show with Julian Cope has been confirmed for Sat June 26th

Tickets available here

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user?query=search&region=xxx&category=misc&search=julian+cope&x=0&y=0

luskentyre
09-Jun-10, 18:37
Unfortunately the Julian Cope gig on the 26th has been cancelled.

Hope it gets rescheduled - was really looking forward to it.

MusicWicker
10-Jun-10, 16:10
Hi All

I'm afraid that for reasons outwith my control I have had to cancel the Julian Cope show. It will not be rescheduled.

Apologies

patrick_boo
10-Jun-10, 16:34
D'oh. That's a great pity.