PDA

View Full Version : Lucy Wins the X Factor

mccaugm
05-Jun-06, 22:12
Never has anyone won the X factor so deservedly....thought she was wonderfully self deprecating...and now she is just a star.....GO LUCY!:Razz

neepnipper
06-Jun-06, 07:47
I voted for Lucy!! Thought she really deserved to win as she seemed to amaze herself after every performance, nice to see a famous face being so humble.

RandomHero
06-Jun-06, 12:33
Matt should have one. Lucy should have gone out at an earlier stage. I think she was acting it. I knew she would win from the moment she started saying, "I want to go home!" then saying "I want to stay!". Matt was the best singer out of all of them.

pultneytooner
06-Jun-06, 13:05
Never has anyone won the X factor so deservedly....thought she was wonderfully self deprecating...and now she is just a star.....GO LUCY!:Razz
I dunno about that, did you not see shane ward last night, what a voice and surely he was just as deserving if not more so than someone like lucy benjamin who is already a rich woman in her own right.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
06-Jun-06, 14:57
Lucy was good.Matt was good......but oor Moylsey was better.:lol:

coastown
06-Jun-06, 15:18
iwas behind matt all the way ,then saw lucy"s performance last night knew then she was going to win

jay
06-Jun-06, 15:52
I couldn't believe it when they said Matt was in the 16-24 group - was that stone? thought he was brilliant tho' but not necessarily a popular choice of music which probably didn't help him

obiron
06-Jun-06, 19:19
my fave was chris moyles. was gutted when he left. wasnt a big fan of matt played it too safe every night.

Lucy
07-Jun-06, 21:19
Thank you everyone for saying such nice things about me:lol: . I must lead a double life because i can't remember being on TV. All iv'e done recently is work in an office. work at home and sleep. No wonder my other life is so exciting.

mccaugm
07-Jun-06, 21:25
Thank you everyone for saying such nice things about me:lol: . I must lead a double life because i can't remember being on TV. All iv'e done recently is work in an office. work at home and sleep. No wonder my other life is so exciting.

So thats what actors do between jobs....always wondered what life was like after appearing in Eastenders....:lol: