PDA

View Full Version : some dog owners mentality

donnick
04-May-10, 18:36
I have lived in Dunnet most of my life and feel privileged to live there golden sand and a beautiful forest to walk my dogs .i took the dogs a walk to the forest this morning and was yet AGAIN angered by the mentality of dog owner that go to the effort of bagging up there dogs mess and then hanging it from the trees we are lucky enough to be let in to use the forest [evil] WHY WHY WHY go to the bother of bagging it and then not taking to the bin provided.if any one could enlighten me please do ?????? oh and by the way yes i did pick them up and take them to the bin :mad:

Sage
04-May-10, 18:43
They think there's a Poo Fairy! :eek:

When I take our boys into the forest i always make sure that I either carry the bag around or go back to the bin before continuing. It's really annoying ...some people must obviously think the ranger goes around tidying up the forest for them[evil]

changilass
04-May-10, 18:45
The problem is, that its very likely that the poo fairy will build a bliddy beeg gate and stop us ALL using the forest, thanks to the numpties.

froal
04-May-10, 19:30
l always take mine back to the car pop it in the car then forget to take it out when i get home.........!!!! :confused
But it is quite silly what others do with there's :roll:

Rictina
04-May-10, 19:51
I'm totally with you on this donnick, I dont know which is worst TBH leaving it on the ground, or hanging it on a tree ! Strange idea IMHO..

I always pick it up in a nappy bag, & carry it until I find one of the red bins.

brandy
04-May-10, 20:28
we always pick up the poo and take it back to the bin, not a big deal.. However.. we were wondering if there are rangers that go and collect lost balls!
we can not go to the forest without loosing tennis balls! i really think there is something that takes them! really! i will throw the ball.. see where it lands spot goes tearing after it.. then poof its gone!
i dont know if spot has a secret place he is storing them.. and one day someone will come across this mountain of green balls, but if there is a ball fairy.. im sorry i dont mean to leave the green chewed balls over the forest!! i cant find them to bring them home!
back to the poo though.. why do people hang poo bags in the trees? what is the point? i never saw any sense in it at all..

Sarah
05-May-10, 00:22
Can't say I have seen that here, being so few trees, but I have heard about it. Seems very pointless, would be better leaving it on the ground in my opinion than hanging it from a tree!