PDA

View Full Version : Norseman Hotel - Food

Gizmo
04-May-10, 16:38
I have been there for lunch a couple of times over the last few weeks, and both times the food and service has been top notch, and their lunch time menu prices are pretty competitive as well. The staff are as customer focused as possible, nothing seems to be too much trouble for them. So I can highly recommend The Norseman Hotel as a great place to eat, it's certainly a geat alternative to Wetherspoons.

Check it out, you wont be disappointed.

http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/business.php?id=895

Giz

ashaw1
04-May-10, 18:13
I was in there too a couple of weeks ago and the food was beautiful. Hand made chips (not frozen like everywhere else) and huge portions. Would definately recommend them!

Dynamic Sounds
04-May-10, 19:01
Was there on Saturday for lunch with some mates. Even though there were 15 of us, and they had a wedding on, the food was great, service could not be faulted and was a nice wee day out.

And as said above the hand made chips were loverly

lybsterlad
13-May-10, 12:33
was at norseman for dinner wasnt over impressed will be going back to queens much better meals, all freshly made with homemade chips,felt sweets in norseman were frozen, queens are homemade sweets to die for and always summit different.

Baconbuttie
21-May-10, 16:31
Its a shame when you are served an excellent starter and main course which are then followed by a sweet straight out of Brake Bros catalogue and charged a fiver for it. We had an excellent meal at the Castletown Hotel followed by a lemon meringue pie that might have had Sarah Lee written on it.