PDA

View Full Version : Dog free to good home

hails4
03-May-10, 20:20
Due to a change in personal circumstances i can no longer keep my beloved collie/spanial. He is black and white and also chipped. He's 13/14 years old and was adopted from Balmore 12 years ago. He's been known all his life as Crosby and i hope to get pictures up here in a few days. He's always been good around children and lives with two cats. He's also been in the company of other dogs but reacts differently to every dog?!. If anyone would consider adopting him please pm me. As previously mentioned i will try and get pics up here as soon as possible.

dbooth82
03-May-10, 21:11
hi this poor dog seems quite old and would be a shame for him to be seperated from u at such a old age as he will be so attached to you. wat a shame!

hails4
03-May-10, 21:18
you would never think he is old! i understand where your coming from but sometimes circumstances dictate things.

purplelady
03-May-10, 21:57
I know it is not easy but i too considered rehoming my two dogs when things changed in my life but in the end kept them and am so glad i did so do not rush into anything.Think at your wee doggies age he may finnd it hard to adjust x

teenybash
04-May-10, 00:30
It is so sad that you need to part with your old friend. I sincerely hope there is a solution to your situation .......

hails4
10-May-10, 18:47
Still looking for a home for this lovely dog!!

bustergirl
10-May-10, 19:17
aww a shame yous have to part but i understand how:(i would of took the poor doggie but my dog isnt used to other dogs so he might react i hope u find a lovely for him
xx