PDA

View Full Version : chip shop

Tam 2000
03-May-10, 18:03
has anyone else been dissappointed with the quality of fish they got served at wick fish shop at henriettas

Kodiak
03-May-10, 18:17
If you are not happy with the quality of food from Henriettas then what you shold do, is to advise them of this and your reasons why. They can not rectify anything unless they know about the problem. Simples.

Tighsonas4
03-May-10, 21:54
i think that most fishshops its a hit and a miss at that particular time tony

purplelady
03-May-10, 22:19
i think that most fishshops its a hit and a miss at that particular time tony
I work in a wick fish and chip shop and you cannot say it is hit and miss i wud a agree at different times the chips may vary due to the tatties if you are not happy tell them or tey somewhere else xx

buggyracer
03-May-10, 22:48
has anyone else been dissappointed with the quality of fish they got served at wick fish shop at henriettas

what was wrong with it? alway had a good meal there myself?

caithnesslad
03-May-10, 22:53
My auntie actually mentioned the poor quality of the fish a few weeks ago suprisingly enough.

Bartlett Boy
03-May-10, 22:55
i cant comment on chips rarely eat em but have never i have always had great service in henriettas and the fish is lovely

superceltic
09-May-10, 21:38
i have found on the last few occasions that the henrietta chipper aint as good as it used to be....started going to the harbour chipper at its the best by far!

MR_A
10-May-10, 16:53
I must admit I'm a fan of Henriettas cannot complain at all always good good food.

My O/H does prefer the chips from the harbour chippy not that I can understand why as they always seem to be cold and very over cooked.

Amy-Winehouse
10-May-10, 17:22
I like Henriettas as the service is quick, food is hot, cooked well & not over the odds price wise. All I ask for tbh.

But what I will say is never buy a fish supper on a monday because there is no market on the sunday , so that fish is either A. frozen or B. In & out the chiller since Friday.

Today Im having fish & chips, but unlike most of you, I was given a fry from my pal on Thursday night & my fish is to die for :Razz & free (ok I swapped him some work gear for it but hey!!)

Henriettas is still number 1 in Wick imo

sjr014
10-May-10, 18:32
If your no happy we what u got u should say to them im sure they would b happy to sort it out. We always go to Henrietta and they are always friendly and helpful and ive never had cause for complaints!

givemecandy
13-May-10, 21:30
hi, tried henriettas fish shop tonight for the first time, got large fish supper and two bags of chips. I can only say the fish portion for a large fish was small my 8 year old finnished it off and was still hungry, all the chips were really pale and seemed undercooked. For just over £8 quid I was not too impressed. The next time I am in the area I will call in and express my opinions. But then again nothings perfect is it.

northener
15-May-10, 22:35
Go in once a week on average for fish and chips.

Always been good.

Crackeday
16-May-10, 11:45
I wonder if its Haddie your gettin?
As the menu in chippies just say "fish" it may not be Haddie that your getting?
I know of a chippie in Inverness who buys 35 boxes of frozen fish from a frozen company every friday and sells the lot in 2 days!!!
Maybe it is haddie but the frozen variety?? (cheaper)