PDA

View Full Version : becoming a seller on ebay

kitty kat
02-May-10, 18:43
can anyone help with a few problems

i know you dont get charged for anything with a starting bid of 99p but what about over that ?

does the payment go straight to your bank i have a paypal account but do i accept payment first i havwe onlt ever bought from the site before ?

are there any other fees that might pop up i thought i would ask before selling :)

have you ever had problems with selling ?

Gronnuck
02-May-10, 19:07
I’ve been selling on eBay for a number of years, feedback 2432 and 100%. You might find this (http://www.ebaycalculator.co.uk/) site helpful to work out your costs against your profit.
You will pay a Listing Fee when you put your item up for sale; the fee is dependent upon the start value of the item and the type of listing you use. Unless of course you manage to insert your item on one of eBay’s free listing days.
Any item you sell will involve a Final Valuation Fee, a percentage of the sale price which eBay will charge automatically. If someone pays you using PayPal (also owned by eBay) you will be charged a small fee for that too. PayPal will hold your payments in your account until such times as you request the transfer of a sum of money to your bank account.
If you click on ‘Community’ at the top right side of your My eBay page you will find a wealth of help and advice on the discussion boards.

kitty kat
02-May-10, 19:10
thank you so much i am checking the calculator site now :D

Kodiak
02-May-10, 20:33
I have sent you a PM Kitty Kat :D