PDA

View Full Version : Magnetic collars.

cuddlepop
02-May-10, 16:28
If I hadnt off seen it with my own eyes I'd have never believed the transformation in our wee Delious.

March, the poor wee thing walked with a permanent limb,this the vet decided was spinal arthritis and gave us tablets for her.
Liz very kindly sent a bright pink magnetic collar,not really a "boy" colour.:lol:
Tablets ran out and I thought I'd give the collar a few weeks to see what happened before we went back to the vet.

She's like a new born lamb,full of the joys and is giving her wee brother whose only two a hard time keeping up.:D

They are brilliant and would recommend them to anyone.

The horse boss at the sanctuary in Aboyne swears by them too.
Oh's daughter saw an almost crippled horse walk again and all because of a magnetic blanket.

Thanks again Liz,maybe you shold think about a girdle thats magnetic ,that might free you from some of your bad back pain.:D

evelyn
02-May-10, 16:55
I used one for my old greyhound and noticed a remarkable difference after just a few days. I was a bit sceptical at first but thought it was worth a try. I'm glad I did.
evelyn

cuddlepop
02-May-10, 17:27
I used one for my old greyhound and noticed a remarkable difference after just a few days. I was a bit sceptical at first but thought it was worth a try. I'm glad I did.
evelyn

They truely are amazing,well worth a try before expensive medication.
We have increased her fresh fish intake to at least twice a week but even so we're impressed.:D

Liz
02-May-10, 17:49
Oh I am soooooo chuffed that the collar has given Delious a new lease of life!:D

Both Benjy my dog and Charly my cat wear one and it's made a real difference to their quality of their life.

Cuddlepop I have tried magnetic products myself but,sadly, they haven't helped me for some reason.:~(

Glad the collar helped your dog as well Evelyn.

I try to use natural remedies etc as much as I can.

dawncw
02-May-10, 22:08
Can anyone tell me where i can buy one of these collars? think i might give it a try with my dog after reading this.

Liz
02-May-10, 23:00
This is where I got the last collars I bought Dawn. http://www.magnetic.uk.com/animal.shtml

For anyone who has cats I can highly recommend these collars as they are much smaller and lighter than others I tried.:D

evelyn
03-May-10, 10:54
I found the catch on the collar to be a bit flimsy. It would open if the dog pulled suddenly on the lead. So for going out Andie wore both the magnetic one and a his sturdier leather collar which we attached the lead to.
Evelyn

dawncw
04-May-10, 21:19
Thanks for that Liz, will take a look at the website and hopefully will get something that will help my dog.

Liz
04-May-10, 22:32
You are very welcome Dawn.:)

cuddlepop
05-May-10, 08:14
I mentioned using the collar to a lady I know whose old dog has this condition too and she's very keen to try it as she read somewhere that these Norocap ? ...might be spelt wrong had serious side effects.:eek: