PDA

View Full Version : Scotland Beat World Cup Winners

robby50x
04-Jun-06, 17:18
Get The News of the World Today and you get free cd Of Scotland the first football team to beat the all conquering English at wembley And to all the English commentators forget 1966 1967 was the year it all happened btw did you ever get your goalposts back

pultneytooner
04-Jun-06, 17:24
Get The News of the World Today and you get free cd Of Scotland the first football team to beat the all conquering English at wembley And to all the English commentators forget 1966 1967 was the year it all happened btw did you ever get your goalposts back

Already got it, lol, best story was how bobby moore said to jim baxter years later that in the dressing room, alf ramsay would not refer to jim baxter by name but he referred to him as 'that man destroyed my team'.

landmarker
04-Jun-06, 19:31
Interesting. Was this a c.d. or a dvd.? I was therethat day but couldn't get a ticket

pultneytooner
04-Jun-06, 19:34
Interesting. Was this a c.d. or a dvd.? I was therethat day but couldn't get a ticket This was a dvd, landmarker, released in todays news of the world newspaper.

landmarker
04-Jun-06, 19:37
thanks pultyney. I missed out on it - shame. I got a 'Foreigner' live in Miles Platting (or somewhere) free with the Mail on Sunday. I'd much rather have had the boys of '67. I like your new pic/banner by the way, and the subtle little irony beneath. Splendid!

pultneytooner
04-Jun-06, 20:12
thanks pultyney. I missed out on it - shame. I got a 'Foreigner' live in Miles Platting (or somewhere) free with the Mail on Sunday. I'd much rather have had the boys of '67. I like your new pic/banner by the way, and the subtle little irony beneath. Splendid!
Thanks mate, glad you see the irony rather than any maliciousness on my part.