PDA

View Full Version : I am DI Alex Drake...

crayola
01-May-10, 00:49
...who should be my Gene Hunt?

I can't pick one Orger with all the right qualities. :confused

davlaurjen
01-May-10, 00:57
I take it it's a sparring partner you want.In spite of their obvious sexual chemistry,they spend most of their time arguing with one another.If that turns you on,good luck.Me,I prefer the quiet life.:)

crayola
01-May-10, 01:18
I didn't choose to be here with DCI Hunt. Or if I did choose I can't or won't admit it.

Anfield
01-May-10, 01:27
I prefer Shaz, her voice is sexier

Boozeburglar
01-May-10, 01:32
Oh Crayola you are so sweet.

crayola
01-May-10, 01:41
I prefer Shaz, her voice is sexierYou can be PC Shaz then. A perfect fit. :)

I'm still mulling over who will be Gene.

Anfield
01-May-10, 02:06
You can be PC Shaz then. A perfect fit. :)

I'm still mulling over who will be Gene.

Er hang about, I said that Shaz had a sexy voice, that is all. full stop.

John Little
01-May-10, 07:50
Gotta be Fred! He'd make a great Gene Hunt.

ducati
01-May-10, 08:54
Er What are you lot on about? :confused

golach
01-May-10, 09:20
Crayola, a wee question.
Where do you get these daft ideas from ? Do you plagiarize them from other web sites, and if so do you tell the original authors ?:confused

Boozeburglar
01-May-10, 12:28
Hilarious coming from someone who uses swathes of text from other places without referencing.

joxville
01-May-10, 12:32
...who should be my Gene Hunt?

I can't pick one Orger with all the right qualities. :confused
Alright saggy boobs, you've had your 15 minutes of fame, now sod off and leave this forum to the real people. ;)

Is that good enough? [lol]

crayola
01-May-10, 13:07
Er hang about, I said that Shaz had a sexy voice, that is all. full stop.I am your superior officer and I do not take subordination lightly. Do as you're told and quit moaning!

Alright saggy boobs, you've had your 15 minutes of fame, now sod off and leave this forum to the real people. ;)

Is that good enough? [lol]
You've passed the first test but you need to show me you can fire up your quattro before I give you the job.

The Drunken Duck
01-May-10, 14:43
Er hang about, I said that Shaz had a sexy voice, that is all. full stop.

Did you see last nights episode ?? .. Her backside looks pretty good in a tight pair of leggings too.

Not a pretty face though, bet she had to wear a pork chop around her neck as a kid to get the dog to play with her.

crayola
22-May-10, 16:48
I watched the final episode last night. It was way weirder than I expected and I understood not much more than half of it.

Luckily, a nice man in the Guardian explained it all to me.

Ashes to Ashes: co-creator Matthew Graham says goodbye to Gene Hunt (http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2010/may/21/ashes-to-ashes-final-episode)

I'm not sure anyone on Planet Earth has the qualities required to play the real Gene Hunt. :eek:

The Drunken Duck
22-May-10, 17:14
I thought the ending was brilliant, the bit that really made me sit up though was Chris describing his nightmare of Viv sitting all alone surrounded by fire. Keats got him for sure. Watch it a couple of times more and it does all click together.

NOT happy they killed the Quattro though .. :eek:

scorrie
22-May-10, 22:53
I'm not sure anyone on Planet Earth has the qualities required to play the real Gene Hunt. :eek:

The producers/director must have thought Philip Glenister was qualified!! Or is there something about Mr Glenister's origin we mortals don't know about?

He even has his own website and range of Gene Hunt T-shirts, some of which are too controversial for the org.

The "Total Hunt" one is OK to link to though:-

http://www.philip-glenister.com/shop_tshirts_totalhunt.html

I Hope!!

crayola
23-May-10, 17:28
I thought the ending was brilliant, the bit that really made me sit up though was Chris describing his nightmare of Viv sitting all alone surrounded by fire. Keats got him for sure. Watch it a couple of times more and it does all click together.Now I understand Keats' weird behaviour when he was with Viv as he died several episodes ago. Thank you for the reminder.

The Drunken Duck
23-May-10, 18:06
Now I understand Keats' weird behaviour when he was with Viv as he died several episodes ago. Thank you for the reminder.

And didn't Gene go up to Viv's coffin at his funeral in Episode 7 and say "sorry" ??, maybe that was because he felt he let him down by not getting to him first. Daniel May's was brilliant playing Keats though wasn't he ??, genuinely unsettling.

Have you dropped by the Railway Arms yet ??, cracking little Life on Mars / Ashes to Ashes site that has the thumbs up from the shows creators, I've picked up loads of little bits I have missed from both series from there .. http://domeofstars.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=7e6d93acf6fec6bbcf7bf3e8fb0cd0 b9&