PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Julia.

Kevin Milkins
29-Apr-10, 22:48
I have just got back from yet another pleasant orger curry night at Spoons, thanks everyone for your company.:Razz

It is today the first anniversary of our fellow orger, Julia, embarking on a bit of a serious diet and she has now lost seven and half stone.:eek:

Well done Julia, you are looking great and from what you tell us, it seems the weight loss has been a transformation in the way you feel as well.
Keep it up and look forward to seeing you next month.(Even if your portions are very small now).

We are all looking forward to some before and after pictures.;)

ShelleyCowie
29-Apr-10, 22:56
Glad you enjoyed your night, i was out for lunch with Julia about a month ago (i cant remember really because i suck at remembering) but she looked fantastic!

Well Done Julia! :D

Venture
29-Apr-10, 23:02
Julia I was thinking I hadn't seen you around. You probably have been, but I haven't recognised you. Well done to you with the weight loss, that's excellent. (Just PM me your secret.;))

Dadie
29-Apr-10, 23:32
I was 11st after I had Euan.
I am now 9st4lb.
I dont get out at night time for obvious reasons (3 kids under 4)
So I would like to congratulate Julia with her weight loss!
It ,must have taken a lot of determination and willpower to lose that much weight and it wouldnt have been easy (I know kids leftovers and all that)
xxxx
I was a size 18 after Lauren though and refused too be weighed!

horseman
29-Apr-10, 23:55
Super well done for you julia xx wish you could talk to my youngest-amanda-----

Fran
30-Apr-10, 00:13
Yes, julia looks stunning, well done. thanks all for your company tonight, we had a great evening

Liz
01-May-10, 12:45
Well done Julia! :D

porshiepoo
01-May-10, 15:45
I have just got back from yet another pleasant orger curry night at Spoons, thanks everyone for your company.:Razz

It is today the first anniversary of our fellow orger, Julia, embarking on a bit of a serious diet and she has now lost seven and half stone.:eek:

Well done Julia, you are looking great and from what you tell us, it seems the weight loss has been a transformation in the way you feel as well.
Keep it up and look forward to seeing you next month.(Even if your portions are very small now).

We are all looking forward to some before and after pictures.;)

Blimey that's a hell of a weight loss. Well done Julia.

Swear I'm gonna have to make it to one of these curry nights one day, sounds like a good night.

jac1791
01-May-10, 16:05
well done Julia, seen you the other day and could not believe the difference --keep up the good work. x

dragonfly
01-May-10, 17:12
well done Julia and doesn't matter how you lost it you will be healthier without carrying the extra weight around (tho I didn't think you had that much to lose!) and I bet you are brimming with confidence in your new found body

ducati
01-May-10, 17:17
and I bet you are brimming with confidence in your new found body

:eek: Have I strayed onto the Portgower thread?

dragonfly
01-May-10, 17:36
:eek: Have I strayed onto the Portgower thread?

LOL, change that to new found figure then!

Allsorts
01-May-10, 18:41
Julia I just want to say a huge congratulations and well done on the weight loss. You should be very proud of yourself as that is a huge amount to lose. You do look great as saw you in the street the other day and thought you looked amazing.

catran
01-May-10, 18:58
Well done Julia, I bet you are so proud after all the hard work involved. Good show and I bet you feel great.

trix
01-May-10, 18:58
yeah, thought i hedna seen ye, eh....roond for a while julia - hee hee...choost a little joke [lol]

seen ye in tesco's short ago an thot til masel, "ayres wur julia, an' oh, ma great goddess.....'at lassie is lookin weel fine, no a bad lookin erse on her either" ;)

Margaret M.
01-May-10, 19:05
I bet you look fabulous and I'm sure you must feel so much better. It's been several months since I have seen you and you were looking really good then but that was a few stones ago. Well done, Julia, and just ignore the unnecessary, catty comments.

Julia
01-May-10, 19:15
Thanks everybody for you good wishes, I'm really chuffed with myself albeit a little embarrassed about just how much weight I had to lose.

trix
01-May-10, 19:19
ah ayie thot ye wis prity ;)

porshiepoo
01-May-10, 20:10
Thanks everybody for you good wishes, I'm really chuffed with myself albeit a little embarrassed about just how much weight I had to lose.

Doesn't matter how you did it as far as I'm concerned. What matters is that you decided enough was enough and chose to do something about it.
You've managed to lose a decent amount of extra poundage and I imagine you are feeling a million percent better for it.
Doesn't matter what tool you used to get there, you still had to put in a lot of hard work to make that tool work.
Good for you. :)

Liz
01-May-10, 22:57

Don't be silly Julia! You are to be commended for doing something about it and losing all the weight.

As I said you have to be very disciplined and you have done so well!
You were always bonny but now you are fit as well. In both ways!:lol: