PDA

View Full Version : Twiggy

Twiggy
29-Apr-10, 22:21
I thought their could only be one Twiggy on the org,how come there is two,as I have been Twiggy for quite a while.[evil]

ducati
29-Apr-10, 22:23
I thought their could only be one Twiggy on the org,how come there is two,as I have been Twiggy for quite a while.[evil]

Brilliant! Twiggy fight! :mad:

Invisible
29-Apr-10, 22:24
who's the twiggy in the middle?

wifie
29-Apr-10, 22:28
How do you think there are two, Twiggy? Were you drinkin wi that Kevin Milkins at the curry night? ;)

Dog-eared
29-Apr-10, 22:37
You've got a capital T the other one is lower case.

Get involved in each others posts. Should be interesting !

Hmm.. just picked this up from the headings on threads in "general ".

Blarney
29-Apr-10, 22:43
As far as I'm concerned there can only be one Twiggy! Why do you think there's another?

wifie
29-Apr-10, 22:47
Twiggy yer confusion may be coming from the fact that fran has opened yer original thread on here imaginatively entitled "twiggy" http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=71225 and you have now started this one wi a great title too! ;)

Venture
29-Apr-10, 22:50

Poor Twiggy I shall try and explain it for you. You started a thread when you joined entitled "twiggy". Thats Twiggy with a little t but your username has a capital T. Then today Fran reserected your original thread from a year ago and some folk thought it was a new thread and started to post on it again. So Im afraid you are the one responsible for the two Twiggy's . Seems like one of your twigs dosen't know what the other twig is doing.[lol]

Dog-eared
29-Apr-10, 22:51
Yep, only one Twiglet and one Twiggy in the user list.:D

Blarney
29-Apr-10, 22:54
Glad that some of you have twigged on to the problem and that our one and only Twiggy is feeling unique again!

Venture
29-Apr-10, 22:55
Glad that some of you have twigged on to the problem and that our one and only Twiggy is feeling unique again!

Simples.;):lol:

Twiggy
29-Apr-10, 23:17
Thank-you for explaining it ,to this poor old stupid woman.:lol:[lol]:D

Blarney
29-Apr-10, 23:50
Thank-you for explaining it ,to this poor old stupid woman.
You're telling us that Twiggy but I saw you advertising Marks and Spencers clothes a wee while back and you looked FANTASTIC for someone who's been around as long as you have! Pull the other one;)

Twiggy
29-Apr-10, 23:56
:roll::lol:
You're telling us that Twiggy but I saw you advertising Marks and Spencers clothes a wee while back and you looked FANTASTIC for someone who's been around as long as you have! Pull the other one

You should see me in my Bikini---just a sweet young chick.:lol:

Twiggy
30-Apr-10, 00:03
Fran you must think I aaam a complete idiot---Thank-you for your kind words.:cool:

Fran
30-Apr-10, 00:09
Poor Twiggy I shall try and explain it for you. You started a thread when you joined entitled "twiggy". Thats Twiggy with a little t but your username has a capital T. Then today Fran reserected your original thread from a year ago and some folk thought it was a new thread and started to post on it again. So Im afraid you are the one responsible for the two Twiggy's . Seems like one of your twigs dosen't know what the other twig is doing.[lol]

FRan here....sorry about that..didn't mean to cause confusion. there is only one twiggy and i met her today, a really nice person.

horseman
30-Apr-10, 00:11
My daughter has a cat called twiggy---an he is a tom!!!!:)

laguna2
30-Apr-10, 16:22
Thank-you for explaining it ,to this poor old stupid woman.

who said you were old? That wasn't nice! :lol: