PDA

View Full Version : inverness

mufasa
29-Apr-10, 22:18
http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy176/mufasa-015/IMG_2021.jpg

wifie
29-Apr-10, 22:25
Am I seeing right? Is there now a walkway effort instead of the risky steps at the end of that bridge? I felt a right bampot there once as I slipped on the ice and landed on my rear at the bottom of steps just as the lights changed! :o

Glad you got posting tho mufasa! :D

Rictina
29-Apr-10, 22:32
I have never walked over that bridge & I live in Inverness [lol]. I'm told that you can feel it moving, how very odd that must be. ;)

Fab shot, I like it.

Billy Boy
29-Apr-10, 22:35
Am I seeing right? Is there now a walkway effort instead of the risky steps at the end of that bridge? I felt a right bampot there once as I slipped on the ice and landed on my rear at the bottom of steps just as the lights changed!

Glad you got posting tho mufasa! :D

Maybe you damaged the steps hence the walkway ;) Just a thought.

Nice pic, mufasa :D

wifie
29-Apr-10, 22:36
I have never walked over that bridge & I live in Inverness . I'm told that you can feel it moving, how very odd that must be.

Fab shot, I like it.

Aye, Rictina, it is fairly bouncy - there is another one near the islands too that is fun :confused to walk over! :D

wifie
29-Apr-10, 22:37
Maybe you damaged the steps hence the walkway ;) Just a thought.

Hmmmm, do I dignify this with an answer . . . . . . . . . . . . (watches the tumbleweed) :Razz

but well done at least you also commented on the OP's photograph - unlike yer usual off topic ramblings!

Rictina
29-Apr-10, 23:34
Aye, Rictina, it is fairly bouncy - there is another one near the islands too that is fun :confused to walk over! :D

Oh I'm going to have to go & try these wee bridges out, sounds like fun [lol].

wifie
30-Apr-10, 00:09
Oh I'm going to have to go & try these wee bridges out, sounds like fun [lol].

Go for it! You can even do the Greig St one in heels now - used to be a wooden slat affair you had to watch you didn't get stuck in! I must have looked pure boss goin to my work! :lol:

dragonfly
30-Apr-10, 10:20
I love that view, sort of symbolises Inverness for me, maybe because I hate the movement in that bridge too ;)

great photo Mufasa, if you get chance do the same view at night, its beautiful when lit up