PDA

View Full Version : Very quiet

unicorn
03-Jun-06, 22:19
It's very quiet in here tonight. Where is everybody?????

SandTiger
03-Jun-06, 22:25
Hope I've not scared them all off :lol:

They may be all recovering from the Scrabster Fayre Bay trips, although it was fairly calm seas ;)

unicorn
03-Jun-06, 22:27
It looks like a good day was had by all :) how many entered and how many finished the raft race?

SandTiger
03-Jun-06, 22:30
It looks like a good day was had by all :) how many entered and how many finished the raft race?

One raft sunk but help was on board - Musta been a tad chilly for our rescue party :lol:

unicorn
03-Jun-06, 22:37
I remember the days when most of them sank lol.

jambo
03-Jun-06, 22:39
did wick fire station win the raft race again.

wavy davy
03-Jun-06, 22:49
Ach well, to start a discussion, I'm amazed how many English, German, Dutch, American people have moved to Caithness and the Islands. I've been in a position to speak to lots of them over the past couple of months. I'm not going to get myself into trouble by repeating their reasons for moving - your guesses are welcome.

Astra
03-Jun-06, 22:51
Some people maybe scared to say anything incase they get there heads bitten off .

unicorn
03-Jun-06, 22:52
hey no head biting in this thread... well not from me anyway :)

unicorn
03-Jun-06, 22:55
Ach well, to start a discussion, I'm amazed how many English, German, Dutch, American people have moved to Caithness and the Islands. I've been in a position to speak to lots of them over the past couple of months. I'm not going to get myself into trouble by repeating their reasons for moving - your guesses are welcome.
I am sure they moved here for the cheap housing, fresh air and Caithness hospitality.

wavy davy
03-Jun-06, 22:55
It is supposed to be a free country, although I often wonder.

unicorn
03-Jun-06, 22:56
The only free things I have seen recently are my rabbits lol!!

krieve
03-Jun-06, 22:56
Sandtiger are you sure you haven't taken a few of the regulars over to Stroma and left them their? [lol]

unicorn
03-Jun-06, 22:59
Sandtiger are you sure you haven't taken a few of the regulars over to Stroma and left them their? [lol]
Maybe he has!!!!!!!!! ok tuggs and sandtiger own up where have you put them :)

Astra
03-Jun-06, 23:01
did wick fire station win the raft race again.
I heard they were up against some top opposition may be they left scrabster with there head in there hands..