PDA

View Full Version : Flyers?

NorthernValeting
27-Apr-10, 20:15
Can anyone recommend someone in Wick that can design and print some A3 flyers and some business cards?

Or even if anyone on here can do it?

Not looking for anything too fancy, prefer something bright and eye catching though.

Thanks

windness
27-Apr-10, 20:26
Try the place at the Flower Patch in Wick.

upolian
27-Apr-10, 20:41
If you need a design drawn up gime a shout,also vista print do good stuff ,but the free stuff they provide is a little rubbish,best upgrading and paying!

del 123
27-Apr-10, 20:41
Can anyone recommend someone in Wick that can design and print some A3 flyers and some business cards?

Or even if anyone on here can do it?

Not looking for anything too fancy, prefer something bright and eye catching though.

Thanks

hi,well i know its not in wick.but millers copyshop is great! i just got 100 a5 in gloss with colour for £25.00,does business cards to.hes busy and makes right pro job! very helpfull guy! number is 01847891443

dragonfly
27-Apr-10, 20:52
Can anyone recommend someone in Wick that can design and print some A3 flyers and some business cards? Thanks

Are you sure you want A3 flyers?? thats double A4 :eek: you can get 250 free business cards from Vistaprint for about £4.00 (thats just paying for vat & postage) - I've had them done and no complaints, they are fine for what you want them for.

As for Flyers, anyone with any MS Word skills should be able to make up a flyer for you and then you can either print them off yourself or take them to somewhere like Millers to get them done on a more glossy paper

NorthernValeting
27-Apr-10, 21:25
Thanks for all the replys, yeah sorry I meant A5 nor A3 :lol: oops

Stingray
02-May-10, 09:26
I had the "free" business cards (and other stuff) printed by Vistaprint too. When they arrived I chucked them straight in the bin as the quality was appaling.

Everyone who takes his/her business seriously should start by having quality business cards. What would you think of a business if someone hands you over a lousy made business card?

Even though I only use mine for private issues I prefer to have a quality product rather than "free" quantity rubbish....

Try Millers copyshop, he is very good!

dragonfly
02-May-10, 09:43
I had the "free" business cards (and other stuff) printed by Vistaprint too. When they arrived I chucked them straight in the bin as the quality was appaling.
Even though I only use mine for private issues I prefer to have a quality product rather than "free" quantity rubbish....

Try Millers copyshop, he is very good!

got to disagree, mine were excellent, maybe it depends on the choice of design, mine were plain to which I added my logos and a picture

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4058/4570606544_a4f32ee826.jpg

YummyMummy
02-May-10, 09:52
I get my business cards from MOO design (online). Absolutely fantastic quality - they use your own images, but also have templates if you prefer. Speedy turnaround. Competative rates. Easy to use website, order, etc.

I get my compliment slips from Good Print. Every so often they do a 50% off sale, so good to get them when there is an offer on. Ordered some last week and got them 3 days later.

Colin3
03-May-10, 16:47
Try Caithness Print Solutions, River Street, Wick. Above the Flower Patch.
caithnessprint@aol.com

mrlennie
03-May-10, 18:42
I tried caithness print above the flower patch good service and really fast!

Mr Z
04-May-10, 10:49
You can't fault Caithness Print Solutions, fast, friendly & competitive.
I have had business cards and A3 posters done and they are excellent.

NorthernValeting
04-May-10, 14:23
Thanks for all the replies. Bobonovich on the org as made up an excellent design for me so will hopefully be getting them delivered tomorrow :)

poppett
04-May-10, 22:44
Glad to hear you got sorted out at Rom-Art. Brilliant business venture.

NorthernValeting
06-May-10, 20:57
Thanks to Robin at Rom-Art, got my flyers today and they are fantastic. Excellent quality and much cheaper than the other quotes I got.

Highly recommended

thirsaloon
08-May-10, 10:22
Thanks to Robin at Rom-Art, got my flyers today and they are fantastic. Excellent quality and much cheaper than the other quotes I got.

Highly recommended

Robin did work for a project I did and was very easy going and good to work with. :D

poppett
16-May-10, 15:47
Flyers are just brilliant NV. Got my paws on one yesterday!!

Website up and running yet? Tried google and only found a franchise in Northern Ireland...............Northern .....ok..............Ireland, a bit far to go.

NorthernValeting
16-May-10, 19:22
Well I'm certainly not working from Ireland [lol]

Website is nearly full running, once again Robin at Rom-Art is helping me out so hopefully it will be www.northernvaleting.co.uk (http://www.northernvaleting.co.uk) very soon, as of just now this is the link until the previous is registered www.northern-valeting.auto.officelive.com (http://www.northern-valeting.auto.officelive.com)

Bobinovich
16-May-10, 20:13
Domain already up & running :D. Good luck with the venture NV & don't forget to change your Org signature! Thanks for the thumbs up Poppett & Thirsaloon.

upolian
17-May-10, 09:34
Would somebody like to explain why a post with my website on was deleted but this hasn't?Oh yes hes putting business to robin + robin is a moderator......Valeting recommendations not aloud:lol:You guys are full of it!!!

Bobinovich
17-May-10, 21:24
Would somebody like to explain why a post with my website on was deleted but this hasn't?Oh yes hes putting business to robin + robin is a moderator......Valeting recommendations not aloud:lol:You guys are full of it!!!

Firstly this (http://forum.caithness.org/announcement.php?f=15)

Secondly this was a recommendations thread for someone looking for FLYERS. NV only mentioned his website in response to a query for it's address.

As for your own post you mentioned, IIRC I beleive that was before the relaxed advertising rules were introduced. Since then I see you've been more than busy promoting your own business, something no-one on here can acuse me of (except a simple thank you when a recommendation has been made), so please do not make some lame attempt to link me being a moderator on c.org to my business :roll:.

upolian
18-May-10, 00:36
Firstly this (http://forum.caithness.org/announcement.php?f=15)

Secondly this was a recommendations thread for someone looking for FLYERS. NV only mentioned his website in response to a query for it's address.

As for your own post you mentioned, IIRC I beleive that was before the relaxed advertising rules were introduced. Since then I see you've been more than busy promoting your own business, something no-one on here can acuse me of (except a simple thank you when a recommendation has been made), so please do not make some lame attempt to link me being a moderator on c.org to my business :roll:.

Ok,delete my previous post :) Cheers.