PDA

View Full Version : Broody Hen wanted

windynook
27-Apr-10, 11:05
Does anyone have a broody hen or bantam they no longer want ?

Please send me a pm
Thanks

horsegirl
27-Apr-10, 19:03
i have eggs hatchin oot on thursday and my incubator free then if u have eggs i would hatch them for you as long as u can take them after. PM if i can help. Only have small incubator though

Leanne
27-Apr-10, 19:13
I have a broody hen that gets bullied by my lot. She's a silkie and is currently missing feathers from her bum area (mean chucks!). She has sat eggs to 4 days from incubations until a murderous mean chuck stole them. You can have her if you don't mind one that looks a bit bedraggled. She is tame and will let you lift her off the eggs to check them :)

windynook
27-Apr-10, 20:34
Leanne I have sent you a pm

chaz
28-Apr-10, 09:07
I have a broody hen that gets bullied by my lot. She's a silkie and is currently missing feathers from her bum area (mean chucks!). She has sat eggs to 4 days from incubations until a murderous mean chuck stole them. You can have her if you don't mind one that looks a bit bedraggled. She is tame and will let you lift her off the eggs to check them :)

I have a few broodys, which i move to a little broody house of thier own to stop any mean chooks disturbing them.Not all of mine are as tame when on eggs tho:lol: