PDA

View Full Version : the summer

andrew.bowles30
26-Apr-10, 11:13
well its hear we think in bempton in yorkshire yes summer it is hot now ell for now itis england tell me how is the summer starting in caithness but dont make me too upset if its better we want to enjoy it but up there hope this year will happen at some stage carnt wait for the holidays to come plannig week in lybster to be back in lybster will be great it will be a trip to see if any place needs a cafe or takeaway as we have all the items to start one again so if any one knows of such a place let me know see ya all in the summer

Venture
26-Apr-10, 12:32
well its hear we think in bempton in yorkshire yes summer it is hot now ell for now itis england tell me how is the summer starting in caithness but dont make me too upset if its better we want to enjoy it but up there hope this year will happen at some stage carnt wait for the holidays to come plannig week in lybster to be back in lybster will be great it will be a trip to see if any place needs a cafe or takeaway as we have all the items to start one again so if any one knows of such a place let me know see ya all in the summer

Lol Andrew have you still not made it back to Lybster. I think if I see another post describing how desperate you are to return to the area, I'll send you the bus fare myself.[lol]

As to summer in Caithness, what's that?;)

sjr014
26-Apr-10, 13:14
Well if there is one thing Caithness has in abundance its takeaways and cafes!

BIG BLUE
26-Apr-10, 13:27
I hear that Portgower needs a cafe.....especially a late night opening one?:D

andrew.bowles30
26-Apr-10, 14:44
Well if there is one thing Caithness has in abundance its takeaways and cafes!
thanks it was same when we had the cross in lybster we should not have let it go :lol:

andrew.bowles30
26-Apr-10, 14:46
I hear that Portgower needs a cafe.....especially a late night opening one?:D
hi thanks but i want to move back to lybster it was home and we should not move for family it dose not work but thats all worked out now

BRIE
26-Apr-10, 18:20
thanks it was same when we had the cross in lybster we should not have let it go :lol:

your right you shouldnt of let it go!! dont think its ever been open since the newbies took over! think its been over a year now! :(

andrew.bowles30
26-Apr-10, 22:24
your right you shouldnt of let it go!! dont think its ever been open since the newbies took over! think its been over a year now! :(
well it wold e open if i had it back never say never keep your eye on it i would come back i have sent the landlord a letter to ask him but he not got back to me so keep eye out for me:cool:

BRIE
26-Apr-10, 22:34
well it wold e open if i had it back never say never keep your eye on it i would come back i have sent the landlord a letter to ask him but he not got back to me so keep eye out for me:cool:

I will do Andy! looks like their planning on opening as theres lots of work been going on & outside has now been repainted.

andrew.bowles30
26-Apr-10, 22:36
I will do Andy! looks like their planning on opening as theres lots of work been going on & outside has now been repainted.
thanks will keep a close eye if can

Boozeburglar
26-Apr-10, 23:06
If family ever tried to move me I would off them.

andrew.bowles30
27-Apr-10, 15:24
If family ever tried to move me I would off them.
hi yep but they moved on even when we moved down hear they moved next door to my sister and then got her a car to run them about hows that for gratitude never mind my youngest is to leave school soon and he wants to work with horses so what a better place to move to with all the open land:cool: