PDA

View Full Version : Thank U!!

Ash
26-Apr-10, 07:56
I just want to say thank you til the two lads who rushed over yesterday to make sure Alfie was ok when he fell of the cliffs at Thurso Beach ( yes the cliffs) luckily Alfie only lost a tooth and his bruised.... vet checked him over and was happy with him.... he is lucky to be alive.... so thanks to the two lads as the helped my partner and made me feel calmer as i was hysterical!

Thank you :) xx

balto
26-Apr-10, 10:25
I just want to say thank you til the two lads who rushed over yesterday to make sure Alfie was ok when he fell of the cliffs at Thurso Beach ( yes the cliffs) luckily Alfie only lost a tooth and his bruised.... vet checked him over and was happy with him.... he is lucky to be alive.... so thanks to the two lads as the helped my partner and made me feel calmer as i was hysterical!

Thank you :) xx
ah poor alfie, that must have been really scary, glad he isnt to badly injured, one lucky dog i reckon.

cuddlepop
26-Apr-10, 10:47
What a nightmare for you both and poor Alfie,thats a lucky escape.:eek:

Liz
26-Apr-10, 12:24
So glad that Alfie is okay. He is a very lucky dog.:D

Well done to the two lads for their help.

donnick
26-Apr-10, 18:41
yes well done to the lads and lucky for ur wee dog mybe hes a cat with 9 lives :lol:

Rictina
26-Apr-10, 18:46
Alfies a lucky lad hey.

You must have been in pieces seeing him go over, how awfull for you all.

teenybash
26-Apr-10, 20:25
What a lucky Alfie....I think I would avoid the cliffs though......So glad he is okay.:)